3DXChat Community

I feel like piss is taken out of me

Feuermond

Disconnects all over, the game is back to unstable and not any communication from SexGameDevil. My money is taken and every month the server becomes unstable or even went down for days and we are left alone with a not playable game.

Have to disagree here. In my experience playing here (much too long) the game has operated just fine around 99% of the time, minus some of the obvious bugs that never seem to go away. Not disagreeing with it being frustrating or inconvenient when the server goes down and you can't play, but it just goes with the territory of playing an online game tied to a server. It's going to happen.

6 minutes ago, PatrickPeterson said:

The only way this is going to stop I feel is if people just stop subscribing. They clearly (as proven by their lack of communication or desire to fix this repeated issue) don't care, so the only way to make them care is to stop the flow of money to them.

AGREE!!! 

Just now, DouceAlizee said:

@PatrickPeterson Never thought to ban hackers????

it's so easy when you close your eyes...

If I had to make an educated guess it is TalonQueen. Seems like the obvious candidate. Could be a competitor, but what competitors does this game have? I can't think of any legitimate ones that charge to play. Anything similar is free to play. So that being said, if it is repeated Ddos attacks by the same person I would have to assume that is some sort of international crime. If it is Talonqueen, well then go get him. Lock him up. He needs to be anyway.

2 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Have to disagree here. In my experience playing here (much too long) the game has operated just fine around 99% of the time, minus some of the obvious bugs that never seem to go away. Not disagreeing with it being frustrating or inconvenient when the server goes down and you can't play, but it just goes with the territory of playing an online game tied to a server. It's going to happen.

It's currently sitting at 95% uptime over the past 7 days, 85% in the past 24 hours. Borderline acceptable imo.

10 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Here for almost 5 years! And when it goes to unstable it's no reason to cheer for the past but to expect the company gets it fixed! The issue is over several month now. I payed 100% the last years, where is my stable service by 99% gone?

8 minutes ago, PatrickPeterson said:

Eh...maybe (forgot this was still a "test" server)...but people are paying for this. Their lack of communication when these outages do occur just make it that much worse.

Actually I am not sure we are paying for it, didn't they mention free game time for the amount of time we use it? I could be wrong on that one.

3 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

Here for almost 5 years! And when it goes to unstable it's no reason to cheer for the past but to expect the company gets it fixed! The issue is over several month now. I payed 100% the last years, where is my stable service by 99% gone?

Unfortunately in life, you don't always get what you want. Fact of life right there.

1 minute ago, Coldheart said:

Actually I am not sure we are paying for it, didn't they mention free game time for the amount of time we use it? I could be wrong on that one.

Probably depends on each persons billing cycle. I know my sub is technically canceled, but I had some game time on my account from the last DDoS attack

Edited by PatrickPeterson

Just now, PatrickPeterson said:

Probably depends on each persons billing cycle. I know my sub is technically canceled, but I had 15 days of game time on my account from the last DDoS attack

Well I don't know the definite answer, but in the big picture, for them, they should probably credit us game time for use of the test server. Just seems like common sense to me.

6 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

I agree 100% with you, but the first step is to stop hacking in the game, the time they have to use to solve it is the time they can't work to improve the game... so guess what, as long as we don't boycot them, we'll have the same issue

Edited by DouceAlizee
correction

Just now, DouceAlizee said:

I agree 100% with you, but the first step is to stop hacking in the game, the time they have to use to solve it is the time they can't work to improve the game... so guess what, as long as we don't boycot them, we'll have the same issue

a small search on google showed that majors company with far more capacities faced the same issues... how could you expect more from a small team, please keep that in mind

2 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Well I don't know the definite answer, but in the big picture, for them, they should probably credit us game time for use of the test server. Just seems like common sense to me.

Definitely. If we've paid for a 30 day subscription, we should get 30 days of playing time- not 20-25ish.

Just now, VGTL said:

Another point.  While we are on the test server, it is being tested.  And not only that, but the nothing that you're getting is not costing you anything.  You are playing the game for free, lest you forget.

They don't owe us anything if it's players interaction, don't forget that

Just now, PatrickPeterson said:

Definitely. If we've paid for a 30 day subscription, we should get 30 days of playing time- not 20-25ish.

Agreed, and I don't think you should have to pay on a "test server" either. There should be an option to play on a current server -OR- the test one. Obviously that option was ruined by hackers but that's not my problem and not yours as far as operating an online game. They shouldn't pass the issue along to their customers. Just my opinion.