3DXChat Community

First day of a newcomer - I didn't expect this...

Leahtastic

Hey! First of all, I fell in love with this game, and I didn't even play it properly yet.

I bought my first subscription yesterday and honestly didn't expect much. Quarantine just got to me and this game promised something a little different and adventurous so I went for it.

What surprised me first is how pretty it actually looks, I didn't expect this from such a niche game. What surprised me most though, was when I joined the first map, it was a bar. I immediately felt the same kind of thrilling anxiety I know from real life. You know, the feeling you get when you're in the club all by yourself because your friend takes forever to get some drinks. All the people, the music, the interaction. It really was something.

I didn't know the controls yet so I accidentally clicked somewhere, started walking into the crowd and bumped into a guy. I had no idea how to stop so I panicked and closed the game. No other game gave me this much of a "I'm here" feeling. I played a couple of MMOs before but none did that.

So I logged back in and checked out all the other features. Spent about half an hour on one outfit and then moved on to the world editor which got my absolutely exited! Building your home like in the Sims but you can actually invite real Sims people! As a sucker for the Sims game this made me so happy.

Then I finally got the courage to join another server. The one little island-beach. It was pretty, the music was good and some guy wrote me pretty quick as he was reading my bio in which I stated that I'm new and don't know what I'm doing. He explained a few things, how the chat works, the interface and what you can all do in the game. We ended up sitting down and had a really good talk. No forced conversation, just a really nice talk about the game. He then showed me a map he really liked so we joined that server. It was a huge beach and only then I realized that there are almost no boundaries to how big the maps can get and I was again super excited on what's all possible here.

We sat down, had some bottles of wine and kept talking. He showed me secret rooms you can find with the F5 camera and how interactions with each other work (Nothing lewd, though).

Later we moved on to a cafe in a city-like map. Sat down, and continued our talk. Eventually he introduced me to a club that we entered and started dancing on the dance floor. It was packed with 40 other people and it was surreal! I really vibed with the music, it was so fun syncing the dance moves and having a fun chat. We danced for probably an hour and moved on to another open air rock festival kind of thing and spent the rest of the night there. 

It was literally giving me the same vibes I get in real life when being in clubs or concerts. Obviously not that intense, but it's the same feeling. I eventually logged off as it was 3am for me, but I had an amazing night. I probably spent 30 minutes just laying in bed thinking about what just happened. Oh, the guy and I obviously friended each other before I logged off so we can meet up again.

So this was my first day, and I'm still feeling like I went out to party last night. (Also really made me miss the RL club but 'rona says no).

I guess what I'm trying to say with this post is that I never ever expected a game like this to be so friendly, cute and immersive. I expected to log on, make out with a random and have some sex animation but nothing of that happened and I'm not even mad, I wasn't even in the mood at the end of the day. Hell, I would honestly play this game without the sex aspect! 

So yeah, this is a wonderful game and I'll definitely stick to it. Now I can't wait to meet more people and just enjoy this experience!

Thank you for reading, below you'll find some screenshots of last night :D

~ Leah

2020-08-10_20-48-52_506632.png

2020-08-10_23-18-55_966033.png

2020-08-11 00-51-26_1152271.jpg

2020-08-11_02-31-26_1519733.png

Welcome and awesome to hear about such a Positive First impression!
Truly wholesome to read, thank you so much for sharing!

Hope you have many more days like these~
Don't be shy to say Hi if you ever see me around the game ya hear?

Safe travels!

-Derai

Edit to add:
If you want to continue sharing your experiences, might be an idea to redo this thread over in the 'User Diary' section.
This part tends to be a true free for all topic wise. 

Edited by Derai

35 minutes ago, Cisc0 said:

as i read this i noticed the pictures and that was my club you were in and i glad i was able to make your night fun as you said you have ...

Yes it was, thank you for the great night!

32 minutes ago, Lynnibree said:

Oh Merlin is a friend of mine, I am glad you two had fun!

Oh hey, he even told me about you! Only good things of course :D 

40 minutes ago, Derai said:

Welcome and awesome to hear about such a Positive First impression!
Truly wholesome to read, thank you so much for sharing!

Hope you have many more days like these~
Don't be shy to say Hi if you ever see me around the game ya hear?

Safe travels!

-Derai

Edit to add:
If you want to continue sharing your experiences, might be an idea to redo this thread over in the 'User Diary' section.
This part tends to be a true free for all topic wise. 

Thank you and will do! 

I don't think I'll be doing a diary but if I get the urge to post another one I'll use the User Diary section!

Edited by Leahtastic

• 4 weeks later...

I really can't compete with that. As far as I can remember, my first time here resulted in a 3some with a succubus and Mrs. Satan...

But I did have a similar experience in the following days. While I wasn't expecting it in a game such as 3DX, I did find people I really connected with and there's been quite a few days where it was all about having fun and just enjoying conversations, with no kinky element to it. I'd say it's the most fun form of escapism I've experienced yet. 

(jedenfalls schön, dass dir diese, manchmal etwas verdrehte, virtuelle Spielwiese gefällt, Leah)

Leahtastic, it might be almost a month late but that was great to read just now and a really fitting reminder of all that is good and great in the game.  I remember such exciting feelings from my early months as a member, and that sense of reality the game is able to convey.  It truly is immersive and the cause of many a late night/early morning (and the occasional all nighter too!).

As someone that has been a member for about 5 years now and who has become a little jaded with it, it was inspiring to be reminded of the excitement the game can generate, and so thank you.  I shall look at the game with renewed perspective.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...