3DXChat Community

Disconnect

Stassi

12 hours ago, Coldheart said:

Dude. Just slow your roll. Don't worry, the game will be back up soon and you can go back to cross dressing, creating non-stop drama and talking endless bullshit about everybody else who plays here. Go play some cards or something in the mean time. You're going to be ok, I swear.

12 hours ago, Lux lnterior said:

Oh wait, that's you Jimmy. How goes the diapers changing?

Be good on those cocksucking fem avis while I'm away.

Ok 👌 your buddy filled me in on the issue here. I used the word ‘drama.’ That apparently means it would have triggered Rockster, who is ChloeMinx, to tell you I am Jimmy. Good stuff. Hope he is well.

16 hours ago, LYUDIII said:

Damn ok, let's make a deal, u will tell me where all money for 3DXChat go and I will pay for the game (sub) deal ? + I can give u my account if u are so desperate by calling me a thief :D 

Really, with THIEVES like you stealing their services for free and them having to try to up security, while not raising prices.... that's their business. 

SO, THIEF, tell me more about how you steal their services because YOU feel YOU are owed something. Please.... I am sure their lawyers would LOVE to hear from you.

SEE YA!!!!!!!! LOSER.

11 hours ago, Madalyn said:

10th Gen i9 10900K 10 core, Dual rtx 2080 Ti SLi, 64 GB 3200 MHz DDR4. <- Now you know what good is. But seriously, how do you have so little ram? Even combined with your GPU memory you only have 24 GB of memory available to you. Combine that with your OS and whatever else you might be trying to run then your issue could be just running out of memory. 

My laptop is an i5 8420U, 8GB, with integrated graphics and 99% of the time the game runs fine, it lags in rooms at times , but I can also use my desktop, which is an i5 6600, 16GB, RX580 and it never lags.

On 8/11/2020 at 7:41 PM, LYUDIII said:

I love this game, I play it for free, cuz the system makes me so. :P 

ᴏʜ ᴡᴏᴡ ! sᴜᴘᴇʀsᴛᴀʀ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ 𝟹ᴅxᴄʜᴀᴛ(ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ!!!!)ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ "ᴏғғʟɪɴᴇ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ" ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs !

On 8/11/2020 at 7:43 PM, LYUDIII said:

Why should I pay it 10 times ? when I refund it, is not my problem the game gives me the days to be played xD

ᴘᴀʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ 𝟹.𝟽𝟻$ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ!°°°° ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀɪʟᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴᴜᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ

On 8/11/2020 at 7:44 PM, LYUDIII said:

I like u, but to be fair, I am not the only one who plays it free, I just say it because I got the balls :P 

ʏᴇᴀʜ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ! 

🇯🇦🇧🇧🇦

On 8/11/2020 at 7:46 PM, LYUDIII said:

If the game got daily updates, fresh servers, I will pay the price!!! But sadly, why should I pay now, when the servers are powered by running hamsters ?

ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏɴ ...ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs ! ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʀɪᴘʟᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs! ʜᴏᴡ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ?

On 8/11/2020 at 7:47 PM, LYUDIII said:

Well this is not ur company mister. ;) 

ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ғʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴀʙʙᴀ 

On 8/11/2020 at 8:00 PM, LYUDIII said:

I have a feeling, that my wallet is not wasted like urs, paying for a sex game  :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sᴇx ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ? ᴡᴏᴡ ! ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴀʟɪᴇɴ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ! 

On 8/11/2020 at 8:04 PM, LYUDIII said:

What do u do when the game is offline ? U still have fun right ?

ʟᴏʟ ʏᴇs ᴡʜʏ ɴᴏᴛ?

!𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕒𝔹𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟!

ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ɪs ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ғᴏʀ ᴜs !  ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ !  ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ!

23 hours ago, LYUDIII said:

People*
and people like u who cannot do simple english grammar, make me wanna suicide me :<

ɪ..ᴅɪᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ`ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ɪᴛ ᴄᴜᴢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ʜᴏᴡ ғᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ !

23 hours ago, LYUDIII said:

i7 8700 rtx 2070 ram 16 GB, if that is not good, I am not sure what good is... but I am sure u will never understand how crappy coded are XXX games :)

honestly this is not to bad...

19 hours ago, LYUDIII said:

ahahaha ok dude but one is for sure, u do pay for a sex game, while I just watch :D 

I fuck and you watch 

🤦‍♂️

I log in and my profile is a screwed up, I see no people and no rooms and with in 5 seconds I get the reconnect notice. I reconnect and get the same thing over and over until I get the too many log in attempts. Does this sound familiar to anyone? This goes on for days and even completely wiping out my PC and reinstalling the operating system doesn't change a thing. Everything and every site works fine on my PC except 3DX. Yes I have disabled my fire wall and even allowed 3DX, Devs, and everything else from the site through my fire wall and nothing Changes. 3DX tells me to download a VPN but after about 2 and a half years on the site why do I need a VPN and I am sure not paying for one to get on a site I already pay for. The fact they want me to download a VPN hints at hacking issues but I don't want to speculate. I just want to be able to get back on the site for  more than a few hours before this all starts over again which it has several times. If anyone has any answers I would love to here it.