3DXChat Community

Disconnect

Stassi

53 minutes ago, LYUDIII said:

U really love that game so much ? Dude first of all, I get blue screens when I want to play the game, I do have the rights to refund it, WITHOUT SAYING anything, is their policy. U can play it for free but seems, u are so much stuck in Futaland, that u would want to spend the money for that game. What about the others who stole credit cards and play the game for free ? What about those who got the game time as a gift ? There are many people who u would call a thief.

Dude ! then buy a good computer !

45 minutes ago, LYUDIII said:

Rules are the same for everyone, only difference is in the price. I do get banned if I get reported. But my money does not go into no where, if the game got daily updates + cool servers, I will pay the full price and know where my money go, until then, I am not sure I need to pay anything :D

Peoples like you make me vomit

1 minute ago, DouceAlizee said:

ok, how do you explain you selling bots? @W4RN1NG

You are prohibited use any robot, spider, data miner, scraper or other automated means to access the Sites or its systems for any purpose (unless robot, spider, data miner, or scraper is explicitly permitted by SexGameDevil)

read the rules

1 minute ago, W4RN1NG said:

I'll let you reread the conversations we had, you'll get the answers.👁️

any tech updates or rule update?

ok i'll stop loose my time, you're iggy everywhere, and i don't trust dev anymore

i'll pay my abo and see how deep the game is sinking

@DouceAlizee, here's what I don't understand.
You're saying @W4RN1NG hacks the game, I'll withhold my thoughts about that, but lets for the sake of argument go with that.

You call out someone, in public, to accuse them of hacking a game. And you do so via a Web Forum of said game, which has been proven susceptible to 'hacks'
So basically, lets pretend Warning IS leading a group of hackers that has crashed a whole game server and possibly an ISP along with it.
And you are basically threatening them? Online..?
Do you see the failed logic in that?
IF you are right about them, you're basically poking a Bear with a stick.

But on the other hand, I myself don't know if the Off Gang is what you claim to be.
Because in the end, it doesn't make any darn difference anyhow.
To me they're just a dime a dozen group, that has picked a 'hacker' icon set for their logos, and paid some Youtube Motivational Speaker for a video.
They have a patreon and so logically they have some money to burn, and thus probably have a Music Streaming suite that's a bit more functional then most commercial ones.
Nothing about that is Illegal as far as i'm concerned.

3DX has -always- been unstable, and the communication from the Devs has always been sporadic at -best-.
Nothing we do, say, or threaten will change that.
So why bother?

And why stir up drama by pointing fingers?
Just chill, put away your tinfoil hat, and wait till things get better, or the game goes offline for good.
We're just along for the ride, a ride we paid for mind you, but still we don't really control anything.

1 hour ago, LYUDIII said:

U really love that game so much ? Dude first of all, I get blue screens when I want to play the game, I do have the rights to refund it, WITHOUT SAYING anything, is their policy. U can play it for free but seems, u are so much stuck in Futaland, that u would want to spend the money for that game. What about the others who stole credit cards and play the game for free ? What about those who got the game time as a gift ? There are many people who u would call a thief.

Ohhh and that gives you the right to be a thief or shady too ? You serious have a weird way of thinking. 
And about your blue screens. Check your CPU temp, Your memory, Your graphicscard. My game NEVER crashes.

@Derai and all others,

i'll not anymore talk here, it leads nowhere

i asked some answers i didn't got

anyone here pays, so it's ok, anyone feels his freedom as he wants

i disagree with some things, it's my right

being called handicaped for that, or worse just lead nowhere

so i let you all handle forum, and don't disturb anymore

1 hour ago, LYUDIII said:

i7 8700 rtx 2070 ram 16 GB, if that is not good, I am not sure what good is... but I am sure u will never understand how crappy coded are XXX games :)

Then explain me this .. if i don't get blue screens on my i5 laptop .. why do you get them on your pc ? 
16 gb ? it's 2020 ... :)
Did you overclock your rtx 2070 ? 
Blue screens are not related to shitty coding.... blue screens are microsoft... Maybe you should try some linux and virtualize 3dx :) works even faster. 
Try buying a AMD graphics card while you at it .. and run full Mac OS virtualized ..

2 hours ago, LYUDIII said:

i7 8700 rtx 2070 ram 16 GB, if that is not good, I am not sure what good is... but I am sure u will never understand how crappy coded are XXX games :)

10th Gen i9 10900K 10 core, Dual rtx 2080 Ti SLi, 64 GB 3200 MHz DDR4. <- Now you know what good is. But seriously, how do you have so little ram? Even combined with your GPU memory you only have 24 GB of memory available to you. Combine that with your OS and whatever else you might be trying to run then your issue could be just running out of memory. 

27 minutes ago, Madalyn said:

10th Gen i9 10900K 10 core, Dual rtx 2080 Ti SLi, 64 GB 3200 MHz DDR4. <- Now you know what good is. But seriously, how do you have so little ram? Even combined with your GPU memory you only have 24 GB of memory available to you. Combine that with your OS and whatever else you might be trying to run then your issue could be just running out of memory. 

ahahaha ok dude but one is for sure, u do pay for a sex game, while I just watch :D 

14 minutes ago, LYUDIII said:

ahahaha ok dude but one is for sure, u do pay for a sex game, while I just watch :D 

Well if you can't play the game as you claim, then why would you pay for it? That was the whole topic there, that your computer crashed trying to run the game. I don't understand the logic behind your attempt to insult me for paying for a product that I use. I tend to do that, most normal people do. When they want a product, they buy it. 

54 minutes ago, Madalyn said:

Game is perfectly fine with 16 ram lol 

i play 3dxchat on extreme high settings with 16 ram and i also render animations while playing my ram runs out when i add a 3d couple on the scene and try render 

3dxchat dont get much of ur ram ...

so....his blue screen means cpu issues black screen is gpu related  also 3dxchat is more  cpu intensive not gpu 

personaly the only reason i would go on 32 ram and i will go soon is cause i render animations while playing games also if u dont do that u wont ever need more than 16 ram 

8 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

Game is perfectly fine with 16 ram lol 

i play 3dxchat on extreme high settings with 16 ram and i also render animations while playing my ram runs out when i add a 3d couple on the scene and try render 

3dxchat dont get much of ur ram ...

so....his blue screen means cpu issues black screen is gpu related  also 3dxchat is more  cpu intensive not gpu 

personaly the only reason i would go on 32 ram and i will go soon is cause i render animations while playing games also if u dont do that u wont ever need more than 16 ram 

That's assuming he is just running 3dx and nothing else, as I stated in the last part of what I said. What else are you running. The reason why I asked why so little ram is because a 2070 is a relatively new card and if his system is new then it should be at least stock 32 GB. So the question is whether his system is new or he upgraded to a 2070 in an older system without upgrading other things that might need it such as power supply or OS. So it's possible that his CPU might not be getting enough power at this point since that brand new 2070 is putting a strain on the whole system.

But thank you for clarifying that 16 ram is perfectly fine for running 3dx despite you running out of memory when you try to do something else in addition, as you claimed happens to you and your 16 GB's.

47 minutes ago, LYUDIII said:

you are right ! and i get off everyday.... my girlfriend willingly does that ? 

And you ? you have to go to a fuckroom ?

1 hour ago, Madalyn said:

High fives @Madalyn