3DXChat Community

Disconnect

Stassi

2 hours ago, panCDCA said:

BAM.... THIS BULLSHIT IS WHY WE ARE GETTING THE FUCKING DISCONNECTS... YOU THINK YOU CHEAT THE SYSTEM BUT YOU FUCKING CHEAT EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE YOUR SELFISH.

THEFT IS FUCKING THEFT. I HAVE A FEELING THE PEOPLE CRYING THE LOUDEST ARE THE ONES WHO ARE CAUSING THE ISSUES. I OWNED A BUSINESS AND THEFT OF SERVICE DOES NOTHING BUT RAISE THE PRICES AND THE THIEVES DO GET CAUGHT IN THE END.

I like u, but to be fair, I am not the only one who plays it free, I just say it because I got the balls :P 

Just now, DouceAlizee said:

Dyllan?

just a question, for you hacking is only DDOS?

Steal of intellectual property is too

as when you don't pay for a service btw

@DouceAlizee That all all not the issue here. If someone says it's a feeling then it's bs.
Come with facts. All fine.. Proof.. all fine...
But feelings ?

It is just like saying .. i have a feeling that that or that person does not like me.
I have never spoken to that person. But my feeling says so. 
Feelings..... feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings ... nothing but .. feeeeeelings....

I know what hacking is. (read: i did not say i have a feeling about what hacking might be)

Just now, DyllanD said:

Dude.... you are playing for free ? You really believe yourself when you say that ?

Hmm then how would u call the people, who got the game like gift ? or someone else paid for them ? WITHOUT even knowing that the person pays for the game ?

Just be thankful that I tell u how I do the trick for unlimited time for a game that is 10 years old and got so few updates. 

16 minutes ago, DyllanD said:

You have a feeling @XanderX ? 

A feeling ? 

A feeling is telling you this ?

Can you talk to ghosts too ?

Do you also think the earth is flat because you don't feel it spin ?

Enlighten us please.

* yawns * why I'm wasting my time on these useless people, I should go buy more stocks in the market.

2 minutes ago, LYUDIII said:

I have a feeling, that my wallet is not wasted like urs, paying for a sex game  :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Not wasted ? I have great fun in game. 
You seem a little salty. Maybe the game Rust is more for you. I am sure you will fit in nicely

Edited by DyllanD

1 minute ago, DyllanD said:

Not wasted ? I have great fun in game. 
You seem a little salty. Maybe the game Rust is more for you. I am sure you will fit in nicely

What do u do when the game is offline ? U still have fun right ?

23 minutes ago, LYUDIII said:

I like u, but to be fair, I am not the only one who plays it free, I just say it because I got the balls :P 

Did you ever think that IF you paid instead of being a low life USER and THIEF, that the game would have more money for updates?

I don't give 2 shits if you like me or not, because the ONLY thing I respect about you is that you are willing to incriminate yourself as the fucking thief you are. Hopefully, the devs see this can track you down and press charges against you for loss of income and pirating.

So again I ask, do you not think that if people like you who steal the services because they feel they are special, actually paid, your argument for not paying (lack of updates)would be a moot point?

And just because you maybe in a country that doesn't have pirating laws, once you enter the game you are no longer immune because it becomes INTERNATIONAL law then? 

You're incriminating yourself, plain and simple.

1 hour ago, W4RN1NG said:

Everything you say don't make sense, everyone can make a bot themselves, you just need to have a pc that run all the time.
No rule forbids this, and having alts too.👁️

If we were really outside the law, the accounts would already be banned

warning, dear, reread what you signed, or are you playing like @LYUDIII free from charges and rules?

as for alts, please let us community of dancers how you do to set them as prefectly everytime.... that would be a positive community act

2 minutes ago, DouceAlizee said:

warning, dear, reread what you signed, or are you playing like @LYUDIII free from charges and rules?

as for alts, please let us community of dancers how you do to set them as prefectly everytime.... that would be a positive community act

Rules are the same for everyone, only difference is in the price. I do get banned if I get reported. But my money does not go into no where, if the game got daily updates + cool servers, I will pay the full price and know where my money go, until then, I am not sure I need to pay anything :D

Edited by LYUDIII

6 minutes ago, LYUDIII said:

U really love that game so much ? Dude first of all, I get blue screens when I want to play the game, I do have the rights to refund it, WITHOUT SAYING anything, is their policy. U can play it for free but seems, u are so much stuck in Futaland, that u would want to spend the money for that game. What about the others who stole credit cards and play the game for free ? What about those who got the game time as a gift ? There are many people who u would call a thief.

First of all, if you read any of my other posts you know I owned a small business and know what THIEVES like you can cost a business, so, yes, I WILL PAY FOR THE SERVICE I USE. 

Someone playing on stolen credit cards, is STILL paying, but they will get caught using those credit cards and face a far worse fate. People who got it as a gift, it was STILL PAID FOR. 

Your whole argument is disingenuous and it sounds like you are trying to convince yourself that what you are doing (theft of service) is somehow ok because others do it.

And you can make whatever claims you want about me.... I am not the one STEALING the service and making up excuses as to why it is ok. THEFT IS THEFT.... PERIOD. IN THE LONG RUN EVERYONE PAYS FOR THEFT. HIGHER INSURANCE PREMIUMS, HIGHER PRICES TO MAKE UP FOR THE THEFT, BUSINESSES GOING BANKRUPT SO THAT THE INTERNATIONAL CONGLOMERATES CAN HAVE THEIR MONOPOLIES.... BUT I AM SURE IN YOUR FUCKED UP ME-FIRST MIND ONLY SUCKERS PAY FOR ANYTHING... FUCK YOU.

4 minutes ago, panCDCA said:

First of all, if you read any of my other posts you know I owned a small business and know what THIEVES like you can cost a business, so, yes, I WILL PAY FOR THE SERVICE I USE. 

Someone playing on stolen credit cards, is STILL paying, but they will get caught using those credit cards and face a far worse fate. People who got it as a gift, it was STILL PAID FOR. 

Your whole argument is disingenuous and it sounds like you are trying to convince yourself that what you are doing (theft of service) is somehow ok because others do it.

And you can make whatever claims you want about me.... I am not the one STEALING the service and making up excuses as to why it is ok. THEFT IS THEFT.... PERIOD. IN THE LONG RUN EVERYONE PAYS FOR THEFT. HIGHER INSURANCE PREMIUMS, HIGHER PRICES TO MAKE UP FOR THE THEFT, BUSINESSES GOING BANKRUPT SO THAT THE INTERNATIONAL CONGLOMERATES CAN HAVE THEIR MONOPOLIES.... BUT I AM SURE IN YOUR FUCKED UP ME-FIRST MIND ONLY SUCKERS PAY FOR ANYTHING... FUCK YOU.

Damn ok, let's make a deal, u will tell me where all money for 3DXChat go and I will pay for the game (sub) deal ? + I can give u my account if u are so desperate by calling me a thief :D 

5 minutes ago, W4RN1NG said:

4 years on the game, let me laugh.
You think that making a welcome message in a room using a stream is a hack.

and you want to talk about hack with me ...👁️tenor.gifefefe.jpg.4a405b3662a36ba924c935277906e97a.jpg

ok np, i was asking for dialog, but well, do as you want

i'll no more try to ask dialog between dev and modders

but know i'll also screen every attack of your guys :)

i just wish you know what your doing when exploring modding, cause you hit all the players, but seems the leat of your preaoccupations

Edited by DouceAlizee

Just now, DouceAlizee said:

ok np, i was asking for dialog, but well, do as you want

i'll no more try to ask dialog between dev and modders

but know i'll also screen every attack of your guys :)

U could screen today's attack, was a nice 1 hour show. Turning off servers of a FUTALAND, precious :D