3DXChat Community

Disconnect

Stassi

Just now, Leeloo said:

the strange thing about this disconnect issue is i can see some of my friends online, even if i have the disconect window lol. though i don't think they received the pms i tried to send them.

There was the same last time. It is strange... like a picture before the incident

1 minute ago, W4RN1NG said:

For you creates a bot is it a hack a game?
This is what said, you are talking about something that you absolutely do not understand.

Yes, there was a time when we would put our bots up for sale so that players would keep their rooms open even with a crash in their connection, or whatever, but now that doesn't help anymore because even if you have a crash, your room always open. 👁️

how do you hook a bot without knowing how the game work...???? wanting to dig your grave?

i wanna say ..even tho i like some new recent changes 3dxchat did ..

Last month i log in to the game less and less

i realy dont know whats happening with game lately and is so often down 

things instead get fixed seems to break even more ...i realy dont know what to say ....

Just now, DouceAlizee said:

how do you hook a bot without knowing how the game work...???? wanting to dig your grave?

you buy account at a low price (stay at home offer) and try to rent it .... 

Anything else would be forbidden and supposed an immediate ban....for it would be 'hacking".

TOS!

2.08. Discussion on or linking to game cheats, game hacks, Trojan horses, or malicious programs is prohibited. If you suspect did a cheat or hack exists, Provide the Necessary Information to Technical Support.

4 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

things instead get fixed seems to break even more ...i realy dont know what to say ....

/me waves her rubber spiked paddle.

Fixing a server is not easy. It is a matter "balance". I "hate" these disconnections but they are part of the internet life.

2 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

/me waves her rubber spiked paddle.

Fixing a server is not easy. It is a matter "balance". I "hate" these disconnections but they are part of the internet life.

mei ling fixing a server isnt more than few days lol  i mean if u have teck workers fixing ur server 3 months  its cheaper buy a whole new one lol 

can u iagine the salary of the workers fixing that damn server 3 months now ? their salary cost 2 brand new top notch servers lol 

like come on its 2020 .

2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

mei ling fixing a server isnt more than few days lol  i mean if u have teck workers fixing ur server 3 months  its cheaper buy a whole new one lol 

can u iagine the salary of the workers fixing that damn server 3 months now ? their salary cost 2 brand new top notch servers lol 

like come on its 2020 .

are you sure hihi... software and hardware... The server for a game is not the same as the one of your internet site Bye.

Edited by MeiLing

1 minute ago, MeiLing said:

are you sure hihi... software and hardware... The server for a game is not the same as the one of your internet site Bye.

So lets assume its how u say ....

Do u deny the fact they fix server 3 months now ?

Do you deny the fact 3 months salary of workers to fix   the server cost  to buy at least 2 new servers ? 

lol 

11 minutes ago, W4RN1NG said:

You just seek to make accusations
I'll tell you one thing, the game started crashing a few months before the OFF GANG was on 3dx.

fact 1: before the selling of bot, till april, monthes of stability with only 10' restart

fact 2: one room wich always popup full after crashes

fact 3: you have 2 avatars as many off-gang except that they pops always at the same pixel(random function in programing seems still a mistery)

fact 4: i tested Derai explanation on a pro streaming account and it doesn't work, well congratulate Allissa

want more?

and another threat full of self profilers with zero clue whats going on.

bothackers? piracy server hackers? piracy server hunting? talons fault? or the guys fault you actualy like the less out of those who are actualy posting in here? omg what bunsch of bullshit.

the ONLY fact that is known and obviously is that the comunication of sexdevil is a total mess. announcements shouldnt be in a discort server, they should be HERE and in time. and since there is no comunication, and more importand, no information, nothing is known. the frustration could be smaler if this would run in an better way. in the end the servers will start again, the zombies will stand up to 50 in the start area of the first open dummy-cold room and most others will WHOOOO at the next party.

nothing will change.

till then . have fun ;)

6 minutes ago, Venita said:

and another threat full of self profilers with zero clue whats going on.

bothackers? piracy server hackers? piracy server hunting? talons fault? or the guys fault you actualy like the less out of those who are actualy posting in here? omg what bunsch of bullshit.

the ONLY fact that is known and obviously is that the comunication of sexdevil is a total mess. announcements shouldnt be in a discort server, they should be HERE and in time. and since there is no comunication, and more importand, no information, nothing is known. the frustration could be smaler if this would run in an better way. in the end the servers will start again, the zombies will stand up to 50 in the start area of the first open dummy-cold room and most others will WHOOOO at the next party.

nothing will change.

till then . have fun ;)

re read what i told.... and i add if it's to blame thme for the penury of you prefered cereals, they will never speak....

2 hours ago, XanderX said:

I have a feeling it caused by hackers in the server

You have a feeling @XanderX ? 

A feeling ? 

A feeling is telling you this ?

Can you talk to ghosts too ?

Do you also think the earth is flat because you don't feel it spin ?

Enlighten us please.

1 minute ago, DouceAlizee said:

re read what i told.... and i add if it's to blame thme for the penury of you prefered cereals, they will never speak....

probably not.

and to that other guys - if you think you see someone doin something illegal - just report them and send them your proofs.

sexdevil doesnt only not comunicate or informate, they on top doesnt read the forum.

so its pointless in here what you guys doin. but none of my buisness. im out ;)

2 minutes ago, Venita said:

probably not.

and to that other guys - if you think you see someone doin something illegal - just report them and send them your proofs.

sexdevil doesnt only not comunicate or informate, they on top doesnt read the forum.

so its pointless in here what you guys doin. but none of my buisness. im out ;)

And their support department is great. And they indeed reply within 24 hours.  (that was not sarcastic but a real compliment)

Just now, W4RN1NG said:

Everything you say don't make sense, everyone can make a bot themselves, you just need to have a pc that run all the time.
No rule forbids this, and having alts too.👁️

Totally agree with you @W4RN1NG ! 
I am totally lost what these people are actually talking about

4 minutes ago, DyllanD said:

You have a feeling @XanderX ? 

A feeling ? 

A feeling is telling you this ?

Can you talk to ghosts too ?

Do you also think the earth is flat because you don't feel it spin ?

Enlighten us please.

Dyllan?

just a question, for you hacking is only DDOS?

Steal of intellectual property is too

as when you don't pay for a service btw

39 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

Oh u are here too, wassup >:D