3DXChat Community

Disconnect

Stassi

1 minute ago, Lux lnterior said:

I though you clean it with something more hygienic after taking a cock in it.

Dude. Just slow your roll. Don't worry, the game will be back up soon and you can go back to cross dressing, creating non-stop drama and talking endless bullshit about everybody else who plays here. Go play some cards or something in the mean time. You're going to be ok, I swear.

Just now, PatrickPeterson said:

Also valid points. I mean I can see both sides of this- but they really need to get their communication standards up to par.

What do you mean by that? Tell players they are running a sting? Again that defeats the purpose.

If they know you are coming and were smart enough to hack, they can break the connection if they know the sting is coming and then put it right back up.

I admit to being a conspiracy nut.... but I have seen enough police stings and business stings to have an idea when one may be happening.

Just now, panCDCA said:

What do you mean by that? Tell players they are running a sting? Again that defeats the purpose.

If they know you are coming and were smart enough to hack, they can break the connection if they know the sting is coming and then put it right back up.

I admit to being a conspiracy nut.... but I have seen enough police stings and business stings to have an idea when one may be happening.

No, obviously they cant announce a "sting"...I just mean in general. Ive been here a month and already seen multiple outages for hours/days at a time- yet next to nothing in terms of communication from them. Just acknowledging the problems, or a general time frame to be back online- would go a long way over just staying completely silent. 

4 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Dude. Just slow your roll. Don't worry, the game will be back up soon and you can go back to cross dressing, creating non-stop drama and talking endless bullshit about everybody else who plays here. Go play some cards or something in the mean time. You're going to be ok, I swear.

Oh wait, that's you Jimmy. How goes the diapers changing?

Be good on those cocksucking fem avis while I'm away.

Just now, DouceAlizee said:

Guys, even if not agreeing with some hatred, please remind that for a pretty smal bunch of people, most are asking same service as a major, so... how many of you would do better?

any of you would give their worklife to do it?

answer this now

Except they are taking peoples money, therefore there are certain standards they need to uphold, regardless of whether they're small or large.

2 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Why are people talking about a pirated game on 3DX forums at all ?????

Why shouldn't we be able to? I'm 26 years old no child EVERYONE knows it exists...are we going to keep pretending we don't know we have a rabid raccoon under our bed, pretend its not there sleeping...shitting...I mean I Devs want us to ignore the raccoon I'm with it. But will they even say anything. So its become a "pretend you dont see the rabid raccoon situation which is a little...foolish at this point.WE are 3dx.

2 minutes ago, DouceAlizee said:

Guys, even if not agreeing with some hatred, please remind that for a pretty smal bunch of people, most are asking same service as a major, so... how many of you would do better?

answer this now

Any answer?

3 minutes ago, PatrickPeterson said:

No, obviously they cant announce a "sting"...I just mean in general. Ive been here a month and already seen multiple outages for hours/days at a time- yet next to nothing in terms of communication from them. Just acknowledging the problems, or a general time frame to be back online- would go a long way over just staying completely silent. 

They have been forewarning us on Discord when doing maintenance. They'll give a day or 2 notice. 

I do agree though the communication could be better.

Just now, panCDCA said:

They have been forewarning us on Discord when doing maintenance. They'll give a day or 2 notice. 

I do agree though the communication could be better.

Ill have to double check my Discord..pretty sure Im in theirs and havent seen anything recently.

2 minutes ago, Lustrus said:

Why shouldn't we be able to? I'm 26 years old no child EVERYONE knows it exists...are we going to keep pretending we don't know we have a rabid raccoon under our bed, pretend its not there sleeping...shitting...I mean I Devs want us to ignore the raccoon I'm with it. But will they even say anything. So its become a "pretend you dont see the rabid raccoon situation which is a little...foolish at this point.WE are 3dx.

Ah, so that's how you got rabies. :lol:

well I have a feeling this isn't about dev or server, since they tried so hard to fix the server when it break down from time to time. As we can see the server running well, when it back up, it can last for hours or even days. You will ask me why it will get disconnected? It definitely caused by someone among us, I don't met so many issues for the past years, it only happen since the beginning of 2020.

1 minute ago, PatrickPeterson said:

Ah, so that's how you got rabies. :lol:

19 minutes ago, DouceAlizee said:

That don't answer the actual question, but it's ok

don't you think i also don't like to pay for outages?

did i told you were Handicaped?

at least be human and remove that, you can call me anything but not that for respect to others!

learn mesure

Well thank you for that Patrick seriously at least I am smiling now that made me laugh :D

You just have to understand.... all it is costing us is a few hours of entertainment that we could be getting elsewhere (videos, other games, etc) This shit is costing Sex Devil A LOT of REAL money and for a small independent that is trying to keep the game affordable, every dime it loses is hurting it. 

I owned an independent business so I know what it is like having far less money than the "big boys" and losing customers because I didn't have the money to solve issues like they could. So money I had to spend on issues that hurt business, that could have been used to buy another store or develop more product to compete was used on things that those "big boys" didn't have to concern themselves with. And because of the issues, I would lose business which meant I had even less money to compete with.

I have a feeling Sex Devil may be in a similar position. Every time the game goes down they have to spend money fixing the issues, that could have gone for better security and newer servers. They don't want to raise prices ESPECIALLY IN THIS ECONOMY, so they have to cut resources from other areas.

When you support small, independent businesses, this is what you get. Steam/Origin/GoG/Epic/Bethesda/etc don't have to worry about having to buy new servers or resources because they have so many other games and avenues to raise revenue that Sex Devil doesn't.

So, before bitching about Sex Devil and the service just remember they are probably losing more than we know, when  all we are losing is the convenience of being able to play for a few hours. Just remember this, the money they need to create new clothes, new positions, new whatever in game content costs man hours and money, money they are having to spend to fight the fucking thieves that want "free", while we pay. So, when you get mad, most of that anger needs to go toward the greedy little selfish pricks wanting "free" while we pay and Sex Devil tries to keep prices affordable for all of us. 

37 minutes ago, DouceAlizee said:

answer this now

they are charging as much money as major though... so it's normal for people to expect that their service would be on that level.

1 minute ago, W4RN1NG said:

In many companies you will be told that the customer is king, unfortunately on 3dx and on their forums people are all mean and there is a lack of IQ that goes beyond the universe.

continue to dream, not in 0 trust environment...

especially when hacking is involved, don't you sell 3rd party bots?

Edited by DouceAlizee
correction

Just now, Anaganda said:

they are charging as much money as major though... so it's normal for people to expect that their service would be on that level.

BUT they have nowhere near the numbers playing. It's like when I owned my business, I charged the "market" price as my competitors, while trying to make a profit. BUT the bigger companies didn't have to pay as much for their product, but were selling far more than I was. Just as WoW has far more paying player, more micro transactions so they make far more money. 

You have a very valid point on how much they charge BUT we are not inundated with micro transactions, and we don't have 100's of 1000's paying monthly to be here. I don't know what the numbers truly are, but I have a feeling it's probably around 10K paying any given month.