3DXChat Community

Disconnect

Stassi

3 minutes ago, Lustrus said:

Again I really do not like arguing with the challenged. And you clearly are challenged and then some. ~takes the morron scratches under its chin thinking what an ugly critter starts thinking of what shell name it looks of at the red disconnect on the TV and has a flash DouceAlizee~

start by asking yourself how much time you would take to find a bug in millions of lines of code?

tell me now?

by reading and testing each block, by trying to be one length further to insure us all, you either, security

so... anything to answer that can make the talk worth? @Lustrus

Say whatever you want. But what have you done to keep the server ALIVE..everyone in here ask yourself what you you done to bring life bgack to the server...Will ive given 7 month tryouts for friends  and some family which i had to mail and one year...figure 50 dollars great deal. The last person gifted was on server 40 minutes we had server crash. So if i want to curse the Devs for not opening there eyes......yeah ok so say its the things you suspect...they still not telling us shit. So before you question my anger...ask "what have you done" if you havent done anything just played like normal Im not faulting you but I will tell you they cant keep being way have been. tell me you dont see the loss of life on server...I do. And if you still feel you hagve a right to judge my anger lets meet in game and talk about it.

2 minutes ago, PatrickPeterson said:

You keep bringing up these 'unfair players" or hackers...but seem to forget that in order to do something about them, the devs need to take action- which they aren't. So the anger and frustration directed towards them is still very deserving.

It could be in order to catch the cock suckers stealing the service (and as I quote in a previous post, don't even hide the fact they "play for free), the devs have to cut the service from their end and then catch where the pirated service is coming from.

I am not ever going to pretend to act like I know anything about computers, but I do know about stings. They gave us all 2 weeks free (which was a fair reimbursement) and then we had those who are on here basically and blatantly talking about how they can "play for free"... some are just problem children who will say anything for attention, and some are probably stealing the service. 

Now, how do you catch the thieves? You set up a sting... you wait until they feel comfortable and then you cut the service without warning and because the pirated version has to be locked into the game itself, perhaps they can trace that link and catch the bastards and I hope to God they do and they sue the bastards for every mother fucking penny they will ever have for theft of services. 

For those of you not liking what I am saying, sorry... but those of us who pay should not have to pay for those who think they can cheat the system.

7 minutes ago, PatrickPeterson said:

You keep bringing up these 'unfair players" or hackers...but seem to forget that in order to do something about them, the devs need to take action- which they aren't. So the anger and frustration directed towards them is still very deserving.

Most of those people lost their minds from too much wanking in 3DX so they're mostly hallucinating about some offgangers or some free game hackers crashing the server on daily basis.

Even when Gizmo announced he is taking down server for some time, ppl came here to rage about some hackers attack. Right now, they're not even aware they can all log into authentication server. They're not even able to comprehend that during DDoS attacks everything was down, auth server, game server, forums.....

Just now, Lux lnterior said:

Most of those people lost their minds from too much wanking in 3DX so they're mostly hallucinating about some offgangers or some free game hackers crashing the server on daily basis.

Even when Gizmo announced he is taking down server for some time, ppl came here to rage about some hackers attack. Right now, they're not even aware they can all log into authentication server. They're not even able to comprehend that during DDoS attacks everything was down, auth server, game server, forums.....

Lux. Go choke on a dick.

3 minutes ago, panCDCA said:

Look, if you are running a sting trying to catch thieves, you don't advertise.... "Hey, we're going to cut the service to catch those of you pirating."  LOL... How fucking ignorant that would be to even think that.

I mean, yea I can see your point about running a sting to catch these players...but how many other games are able to catch and ban hackers without having to completely shut down their service?

Apparently that's why they have this new Test Server ,suppose to be more secure against these attacks ,plus seems when they do mess up 3DX it is no small chore to reset it,from what I read,now if I could just DL this new Test Server without signing up for some BS Mega page lol

2 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Your favorite hobby, nancy boy?

Might be a hobby you want to work on more yourself, so you have something in your mouth to shut the fuck up. Your opinion is worth less than the toilet paper we use to wipe our asses with around here.

10 minutes ago, Lustrus said:

Say whatever you want. But what have you done to keep the server ALIVE..everyone in here ask yourself what you you done to bring life bgack to the server...Will ive given 7 month tryouts for friends  and some family which i had to mail and one year...figure 50 dollars great deal. The last person gifted was on server 40 minutes we had server crash. So if i want to curse the Devs for not opening there eyes......yeah ok so say its the things you suspect...they still not telling us shit. So before you question my anger...ask "what have you done" if you havent done anything just played like normal Im not faulting you but I will tell you they cant keep being way have been. tell me you dont see the loss of life on server...I do. And if you still feel you hagve a right to judge my anger lets meet in game and talk about it.

That don't answer the actual question, but it's ok

don't you think i also don't like to pay for outages?

did i told you were Handicaped?

at least be human and remove that, you can call me anything but not that for respect to others!

learn mesure

2 minutes ago, PatrickPeterson said:

I mean, yea I can see your point about running a sting to catch these players...but how many other games are able to catch and ban hackers without having to completely shut down their service?

Very true, but the vast majority of them have BIG MONEY or are on platforms like Steam/Origin/Bethesda/whatever..... so it makes it easier when you have the money and a platform that is there to catch the hackers.

When you are a small independent, 1) it makes it easier to be hacked into and 2) you don't have the luxury of having the platform doing the work for you.

1 minute ago, Coldheart said:

Might be a hobby you want to work on more yourself, so you have something in your mouth to shut the fuck up. Your opinion is worth less than the toilet paper we use to wipe our asses with around here.

I though you clean it with something more hygienic after taking a cock in it.

As I understood from the forums etc. That it was cracked from 3dxchat single player. Offline version (by all means is someone knows clarify please ) So if its cracked from the single pplayer offline and Is on a server in Russia where there are no Piracy laws...How feasible Is a sting...they arent tied to us at all...I would assume.

1 minute ago, panCDCA said:

Very true, but the vast majority of them have BIG MONEY or are on platforms like Steam/Origin/Bethesda/whatever..... so it makes it easier when you have the money and a platform that is there to catch the hackers.

When you are a small independent, 1) it makes it easier to be hacked into and 2) you don't have the luxury of having the platform doing the work for you.

Also valid points. I mean I can see both sides of this- but they really need to get their communication standards up to par.

1 minute ago, PatrickPeterson said:

Also valid points. I mean I can see both sides of this- but they really need to get their communication standards up to par.

Totally agree Patrick, their communication skills is what really lets them down. 

Edited by Stassi