3DXChat Community

Disconnect

Stassi

Ok Let me take care of my own fun....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qS6f8X1-tRlMokMcgMeomJ27U9XMj4ct/view?usp=sharing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours ago, BriannaRose said:

I'm still a relative newbie to 3dxchat community but in 6 months there have been 2 DDOS attacks taking the  game down for a week every time,, several connectivity issues (ie connection lost message)and now  yet again we are getting the dreaded "connection lost" message.  AGAIN I cannot play the game when I wish too!  It seems the old servers were more sable?  Since I m ranting and complaining when are we gonna get more clothing items?  Like shorts we can change colors on more intimate options??  Cowboy boots??  I love the game but I am frustrated at the reliability issues and lack of updates.

Better play it for free like many here do.

1 minute ago, Lustrus said:

OHHHHH yehhhhhh our Daily Crashhhhh ! Yeahhh let6s massage the Devs ballllsss they got it  harrdddddddd Poooooirrrrr Devs....Must be all sore from ....Idk they deff didnt walk anywhere to fix anything....

I have a feeling it caused by hackers in the server

3 minutes ago, Lustrus said:

Themmmm Poooorrrr Fuckinnhbgggg Devs My Heartssss Bleeeeeeding from them having to pay a service thats shoddy AF....OHHH thats ME...Wellll Themmmm pooor bastiddssss I feeelll theirrrr Paaiiiinnnnn ...I feeellll theirrr Agonyyyyyyy! Pooooorrrrrr  fucking Devsssssssssssssss!

Any understandable capacity?

Edited by DouceAlizee

oi..... this is getting sad. BUT it is also costing Sex Devil a LOT of money, so I feel worse for them.

I refuse to leave. I refuse to play the "free" pirate hacked shit that is causing these problems, and to be honest, the people playing the "free version" thinking they are getting away with something, I hope you are found and Sex Devil sues you for every GD penny you will ever have for costing them business.

8 minutes ago, XanderX said:

I have a feeling it caused by hackers in the server

Yes probably those who are playing it for "free".

1 minute ago, panCDCA said:

oi..... this is getting sad. BUT it is also costing Sex Devil a LOT of money, so I feel worse for them.

I refuse to leave. I refuse to play the "free" pirate hacked shit that is causing these problems, and to be honest, the people playing the "free version" thinking they are getting away with something, I hope you are found and Sex Devil sues you for every GD penny you will ever have for costing them business.

Yes probably those who are playing it for "free".

Before the server crash again, I saw a guy named ProtonVPN. He been to a room for a few times, well I can't say he is hacker or not but he is very suspicious and his gifts sent by WARNING.

7 hours ago, team said:

That was directed at the developers, not those that are insulting everyone right now. Dev's work so hard you have no idea.....

You are kidding right? This Game Isn't far from when it was Beta.

2 minutes ago, DouceAlizee said:

So basically... hacks started, we lost monthes of stability... Dev Issue? yes, Players Issue? yes, behavior of some players? think about the real cause...

so guys, before spreading hatred to Devs, start opening eyes on some behaviors...

@Lustrus translate that 😝

Well color Ccrayons not helping you I appologize I didnt realize you were handicapped. Be Well.

Just now, Lustrus said:

You are kidding right? This Game Isn't far from when it was Beta.

Well color Ccrayons not helping you I appologize I didnt realize you were handicapped. Be Well.

Don't even imagine i am, i could give you a course on software developping morron

3 hours ago, LYUDIII said:

Better play it for free like many here do.

BAM.... THIS BULLSHIT IS WHY WE ARE GETTING THE FUCKING DISCONNECTS... YOU THINK YOU CHEAT THE SYSTEM BUT YOU FUCKING CHEAT EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE YOUR SELFISH.

THEFT IS FUCKING THEFT. I HAVE A FEELING THE PEOPLE CRYING THE LOUDEST ARE THE ONES WHO ARE CAUSING THE ISSUES. I OWNED A BUSINESS AND THEFT OF SERVICE DOES NOTHING BUT RAISE THE PRICES AND THE THIEVES DO GET CAUGHT IN THE END.

4 minutes ago, DouceAlizee said:

or are we closing eyes on some unfair players?!?!?!?!?

I HOPE THIS IS THE CASE THAT THEY ARE CRACKING DOWN ON THE CUCK $UCKER$ THINKING THEY GET TO PLAY THE GAME FOR FREE AND THEN CAN BITCH ABOUT IT GOING DOWN BECAUSE FOR WHATEVER THE REASON, THEY WANT TO NOT ONLY HURT SEX DEVIL BUT THE PEOPLE WHO PAY.

4 minutes ago, DouceAlizee said:

Don't even imagine i am, i could give you a course on software developping morron

Again I really do not like arguing with the challenged. And you clearly are challenged and then some. ~takes the morron scratches under its chin thinking what an ugly critter starts thinking of what shell name it looks of at the red disconnect on the TV and has a flash DouceAlizee~

7 minutes ago, DouceAlizee said:

or are we closing eyes on some unfair players?!?!?!?!?

You keep bringing up these 'unfair players" or hackers...but seem to forget that in order to do something about them, the devs need to take action- which they aren't. So the anger and frustration directed towards them is still very deserving.

1 minute ago, Lustrus said:

Again I really do not like arguing with the challenged. And you clearly are challenged and then some. ~takes the morron scratches under its chin thinking what an ugly critter starts thinking of what shell name it looks of at the red disconnect on the TV and has a flash DouceAlizee~

who insulted?

1 minute ago, PatrickPeterson said:

You keep bringing up these 'unfair players" or hackers...but seem to forget that in order to do something about them, the devs need to take action- which they aren't. So the anger and frustration directed towards them is still very deserving.

help them, bring them proofs

it's a community, and i hope again that some are not bullshits as ones who treats as "handicaped" those who aren't agreeing their hate