3DXChat Community

Disconnect

Stassi

1 minute ago, Vampixie said:

If this was scheduled, you'd think they'd let us know... oh... wait... dev communication is non-existant. I'd get more response talking to my carpet...

I don't think it was scheduledΒ 

1 minute ago, Vampixie said:

If this was scheduled, you'd think they'd let us know... oh... wait... dev communication is non-existant. I'd get more response talking to my carpet...

No they never cared to inform us of squat don't see why they would start now . and it was kind of a joke you know .

Just now, Vampixie said:

Definitely not scheduled. My heartbeat check even failed. The backend server replies something that the client doesn't expect.Β 

I'm still a relative newbie to 3dxchat community but in 6 months there have been 2 DDOS attacks taking theΒ  game down for a week every time,, several connectivityΒ issues (ie connection lost message)and nowΒ  yet again we are getting the dreaded "connection lost" message.Β  AGAIN I cannot play the game when I wish too!Β  It seems the oldΒ servers were more sable?Β  Since I m ranting and complaining when are we gonna get more clothing items?Β  Like shorts we can change colors on more intimate options??Β  Cowboy boots??Β  I love the game but I am frustrated at the reliability issues and lack of updates.

Edited by BriannaRose

Just now, BriannaRose said:

I'm still a relative newbie to 3dxchat community but in 6 months there have been 2 DDOS attacks taking theΒ  game down for a week every time,, several connectivityΒ issues (ie connection lost message)and nowΒ  yet again we are getting the dreaded "connection lost" message.Β  AGAIN I cannot play the game when I wish too!Β  It seems the oldΒ servers were more sable?Β  Since I m ranting and complaining when are we gonna get more clothing items?Β  Like sharts we can change colors on more intimate options??Β  Cowboy boots??Β  I love the game but I am frustrated at the reliability issues and lack of updates.

Took them 4 years to make it able for males to lay down in a damn bed I'm not going to say more .