3DXChat Community

Disconnect

Stassi

Just now, PatrickPeterson said:

Lol, you’ve already posted that you’ve played for 2 years. 

Why are you even here, just to brag that you play a sex game online for free? Cool, here’s a cookie, now go away. 

Thank u for the cookie ❤️ so when will be the server up ? btw I can tell u how to play for free too no worries, or give u out my account since is fraud u know...

1 minute ago, LYUDIII said:

I would pay for the game, of course, I do love the game, but if the game had every day updates oooor stable servers ooor many sex poses, which the game does not have, so I prefer to not spend my money

Well thats under your choice, buy and play the game, or dont buy and dont play the game its very easy selection, but if u like mediocree stuff you can keep it like that you will get so far 

Just now, lustydevil106 said:

Well thats under your choice, buy and play the game, or dont buy and dont play the game its very easy selection, but if u like mediocree stuff you can keep it like that you will get so far 

I cannot go much far, because the servers does not work. But hey! we on the same boat as I mentioned. Seems fair to me

3 minutes ago, NakedNikki said:

Parasite is right. you can't afford a measly 50 dollars a year to keep the devs paid to do their job? and no updates? i've never seen a agme like this with so many updates in the last 6 months... you're just a total waste and yeah a blood sucking parasite and most likely a friggin child using his mommy's CC then getting a refund so you don't get spanked!

You are so spot on with that 

I love the toxicity u spread in that forum, is like covid-3dx :D not that covid exists but this is another smart topic we sadly cannot cover because very big portion of this community here cannot read a simple policy and now gets mad that they cannot play it for free sad, it is....

Actually thanks to bans, I play now the game for free so... u can thank the admins for that :D 

I do not understand what you are trying to achieve, other than being an attention whore.  You have openly admitted to cheating the devs out of their money, you have insulted people, and you are in general not very pleasant.  As you play the game for free, go and find something else "free" to do rather than bother the grown ups....be gone child!

I love the toxicity u spread in that forum, is like covid-3dx :D not that covid exists but this is another smart topic we sadly cannot cover because very big portion of this community here cannot read a simple policy and now gets mad that they cannot play it for free sad, it is....

You really are special, aren't you?

Almost all policies have similar refund agreements- so by your logic we should all just be charging back on everything we purchase. It's not that people cannot read, its just that we choose not to be toxic losers such as yourself who expect everything handed to them for free.

And speaking of toxic, the only one spreading toxicity here is you, js. That said Im gonna go play another game and stop feeding this troll. See you all once the servers are back up. ✌️✌️

1 minute ago, Stassi said:

I do not understand what you are trying to achieve, other than being an attention whore.  You have openly admitted to cheating the devs out of their money, you have insulted people, and you are in general not very pleasant.  As you play the game for free, go and find something else "free" to do rather than bother the grown ups....be gone child!

Ok Adult, can u fix me the server ? I mean u pay for it sure... :D 

2 minutes ago, Stassi said:

Yes...that must be why he loads his bots in to jerk off, actually that is sad really ....here LYUDIII have another cookie before you go night night like a good lil boy!

6 minutes ago, LYUDIII said:

not that covid exists

I strongly reccomend you to put this on top of your resume.