3DXChat Community

Disconnect

Stassi

Just now, LYUDIII said:

Thief is the wrong word for me, I am just a person who can read and manage to avoid paying for crashed servers, do not get mad that u pay and u receive reconnect message, next time just do not pay :P

it's thieves like you that cause this! if you paid they would have the funds to employ the ppl to make the game work, but ofc you would!!! Just us that are honest and proud to be honest really care 

Just now, LizzyBear said:

it's thieves like you that cause this! if you paid they would have the funds to employ the ppl to make the game work, but ofc you would!!! Just us that are honest and proud to be honest really care 

OOOr u do not pay and u do not complain about servers, how 'bout that ?

no, im not mad I just dont understand your logic, you like the simulator but you dont like the real people behind them so... whats the meaning of staying here?? Just because you got free something that doesnt work and somebdoy else is paying for?? 
ok champ u deserve a beer for that (y)

Just now, LYUDIII said:

OOOr u do not pay and u do not complain about servers, how 'bout that ?

Do you realize how stupid that is? If no one pays, there’s no game. 

You play, you pay...then maybe they could upgrade their services so we didn’t have these issues ever other day... 

What you’re doing sounds like chargeback fraud. 

Just now, LizzyBear said:

You  have no right to complain! You don't pay for the service remember!

I do not want to complain sugar, just telling ya, ur honesty will not fix the servers, ur brain will help u more out, not ur cash ;) 

Just now, PatrickPeterson said:

Do you realize how stupid that is? If no one pays, there’s no game. 

You play, you pay...then maybe they could upgrade their services so we didn’t have these issues ever other day... 

What you’re doing sounds like chargeback fraud. 

Wait my friendo, u paid for the game, why are u here ? huh ? because the game is off, but u still pay right ? :D 

Just now, LYUDIII said:

Wait my friendo, u paid for the game, why are u here ? huh ? because the game is off, but u still pay right ? :D 

Yea I paid- bc I used their service, like most honest and respectable people would. 

Like I said, you’re committing fraud since you use the services yet take refunds. 

Just now, PatrickPeterson said:

Yea I paid- bc I used their service, like most honest and respectable people would. 

Like I said, you’re committing fraud since you use the services yet take refunds. 

I am not committing a fraud, my PC cannot handle their game, I have the rights to refund it :P 

The correct relationship between quality of service and payment its what keep wht world moving. I dont mind to pay for a service that I like and it works. I prefer to pay Netflix to wait 6 hours of downloading a movie P2P ... I u dont have the money its ok to you but dont be so proud of it ... 

Just now, lustydevil106 said:

The correct relationship between quality of service and payment its what keep wht world moving. I dont mind to pay for a service that I like and it works. I prefer to pay Netflix to wait 6 hours of downloading a movie P2P ... I u dont have the money its ok to you but dont be so proud of it ... 

I would pay for the game, of course, I do love the game, but if the game had every day updates oooor stable servers ooor many sex poses, which the game does not have, so I prefer to not spend my money

Just now, Stassi said:

You have stated you have played the game for free for 2 years.  Make your mind up!  It is fraud, and I will have no qualms reporting your sorry arse

I never stated that I play the game, I just hop in for 5 minutes and the game crashes + I got 2 years, not that I played it for 2 years :D

1 minute ago, Stassi said:

You have stated you have played the game for free for 2 years.  Make your mind up!  It is fraud, and I will have no qualms reporting your sorry arse

agree, let me know and i will report  him too 

1 minute ago, LYUDIII said:

I am not committing a fraud, my PC cannot handle their game, I have the rights to refund it :P 

Lol, you’ve already posted that you’ve played for 2 years. 

Why are you even here, just to brag that you play a sex game online for free? Cool, here’s a cookie, now go away. 

1 minute ago, LYUDIII said:

I would pay for the game, of course, I do love the game, but if the game had every day updates oooor stable servers ooor many sex poses, which the game does not have, so I prefer to not spend my money

so contradicting maybe you should shush before you hurt yourself doll....coz you just digging your grave deeper with every comment