3DXChat Community

Disconnect

Stassi

that

2 minutes ago, LYUDIII said:

Ok just listen, when u create an account, u can choose 1 month, 6 months or 1 year right ?

Well u can like play 2 days and refund it and still get 30 days on ur account, ooook but let's see what will happen if I choose 1 year ? I get 1 year and after it I refund the year but the days still count on my account.

Oh I love myself :P ey u need to pay me for revealing it!!!!

so what you are doing is stealing the game by purposely paying then getting a refund... Wow!!! And you love yourself?  If so many people are going to get away with htis now there won't be a game left... I repeat my statement... You are an .... nvm.. not worth it...

Just now, NakedNikki said:

that

so what you are doing is stealing the game by purposely paying then getting a refund... Wow!!! And you love yourself?  If so many people are going to get away with htis now there won't be a game left... I repeat my statement... You are an .... nvm.. not worth it...

Dude, I am not the only one, u should be thankful I reveal it :D and u cannot actually prevent it because the game is a SUB-game 

2 minutes ago, LYUDIII said:

I do not pay for it. I just do not see sense paying for a game that allows me to chat with guys playing as female avatars.

but u still play it, and u r saying to thanks to people like u who doesnt pay people who pays cannot receive that correct service,,, Very wise statement...

Just now, lustydevil106 said:

but u still play it, and u r saying to thanks to people like u who doesnt pay people who pays cannot receive that correct service,,, Very wise statement...

At least I am honest with ya, I play on by making my bots having sex and I masturbate on them, nothing special, I do like the game base but I do not like the people in it :)

1 minute ago, LYUDIII said:

At least I am honest with ya, I play on by making my bots having sex and I masturbate on them, nothing special, I do like the game base but I do not like the people in it :)

Whatever you say will make me cringe to my death, becuase your picture looks worse than anything else I've seen... I can't get past that no matter what you say and I'm sorry about that...

4 minutes ago, LYUDIII said:

Sounds like you a thief, and a very sad person....i have to say it is people like you that make the world questionable, you honestly think you won Brownie points, truthfully you come across scaly 

Edited by LizzyBear

4 minutes ago, LYUDIII said:

There are other virtual sex simulators where u can play without get bother by people I think u already know that so?? why do u still playing online game which doesnt work full thanks to people like u???

Edited by lustydevil106

Just now, lustydevil106 said:

yhere are other virtual sex simulators where u can play without get bother my people i think u already know that so?? why do u still playing online game which doesnt work full thanks to u???

It works duh ??? do not u see ? u can type ur email, that's it :D 

1 minute ago, LizzyBear said:

Sounds like you a thief, and a very sad person....i have to say it is people like you that make the word questionable, you honestly think you won Brownie points, truthfully you come across scaly 

Thief is the wrong word for me, I am just a person who can read and manage to avoid paying for crashed servers, do not get mad that u pay and u receive reconnect message, next time just do not pay :P

2 minutes ago, lustydevil106 said:

There are other virtual sex simulators where u can play without get bother by people I think u already know that so?? why do u still playing online game which doesnt work full thanks to people like u???

I play them too, for free!, u mad already ?

Just now, PatrickPeterson said:

Dude has to play with bots bc real people can’t stand him...Male or female. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes, people hate me, but I do not complain when servers are off, I am even glad cuz we can communicate here >:)

Edited by LYUDIII