3DXChat Community

Disconnect

Stassi

3 minutes ago, NoirUltra said:

You´ll be back, don´t you deny it.

Funny thing is, I wasn't on for like a week and honestly was fine because of all disconnecting issue. So I mean if I want to check on like friends I might but idk, it's just tiresome to deal with this issue with no resolution ya know?

2 minutes ago, AnimeHottie said:

Funny thing is, I wasn't on for like a week and honestly was fine because of all disconnecting issue. So I mean if I want to check on like friends I might but idk, it's just tiresome to deal with this issue with no resolution ya know?

but you won't find anything better than 3dx, j/s

1 minute ago, NakedNikki said:

but you won't find anything better than 3dx, j/s

which is fine? I've only been on here for about a month and half now, i'm okay with not finding something like 3DX. Sure I would miss some of my friends on here but that's what discord has been for^^. I'm not saying I won't resub but it probably won't be until the issue gets resolved and whatnot

1 minute ago, NakedNikki said:

Really? this is world chat now you have to be insulting instead of pointing out what you're talking about and making me read the whole policy statement over again? I do blame you for being an ass hole!

ahaha I never ever insulted u. Just think of it, u pay for it. I do not and we are both on the same boat :P.

https://info.bmtmicro.com/PaymentsRefunds.html

Read this, I was about to mark the topic u should read but naah, read it all. 

U are the one who insults, is probably why u pay for something u can get for free ;D

Edited by LYUDIII

6 minutes ago, LYUDIII said:

I do not blame u that u are not smart, but reading could be useful. U can literally play 3dxchat for free. I got 2 years for free. :)

Rude.  And if you are playing for free then you are likely playing a pirate version.  Which is stupid to broadcast that on here.  

1 minute ago, LYUDIII said:

ahaha I never ever insulted u. Just think of it, u pay for it. I do not and we are both on the same boat :P.

https://info.bmtmicro.com/PaymentsRefunds.html

Read this, I was about to mark the topic u should read but naah, read it all. 

"I do not blame u that u are not smart"  that's not an insult?

Just now, Stassi said:

We can all read, which is why we are responding to your comments.

It is grateful to see such good people like u who respond. But next time, ask around how people get their memberships, those people never complained about the servers, because they paid 0 

We offer the same refund policy on software that is not available on a try-before-you-buy basis, however we still ask that you contact the software developer with any issues prior to requesting a refund.

So to recap: After purchasing, if you have any problems you should always first attempt to resolve them with the developer. If within 30 days of purchase you are not able to solve any post-sale issues, contact us and we will gladly assist you.

Just now, lustydevil106 said:

We offer the same refund policy on software that is not available on a try-before-you-buy basis, however we still ask that you contact the software developer with any issues prior to requesting a refund.

So to recap: After purchasing, if you have any problems you should always first attempt to resolve them with the developer. If within 30 days of purchase you are not able to solve any post-sale issues, contact us and we will gladly assist you.

thats what he was trying to to tell us I guess.