3DXChat Community

Disconnect

Stassi

1 minute ago, AnimeHottie said:

It's annoying at this point, I'm glad I cancelled my subscription for next month because this is ridiculous. No sense in paying money for something that you can only play for not even a few hours a day. The devs need to get their shit together or they are gonna lose a lot of people 

Awww Anime, don't go :(

3 minutes ago, AnimeHottie said:

It's annoying at this point, I'm glad I cancelled my subscription for next month because this is ridiculous. No sense in paying money for something that you can only play for not even a few hours a day. The devs need to get their shit together or they are gonna lose a lot of people 

You´ll be back, don´t you deny it.

4 minutes ago, AnimeHottie said:

Yeah mine will be done in 2 days will really be rethinking renewing 

No one stays gone, sure it sucks but they also add the time you lose to your sub. I certainly get the frustration but I have been around so very long and it is quite rare someone actually leaves for good especially with the stuff going on. It is better to be here when we can than risk all the bs going on. Certainly not saying people shouldnt get upset but it happens and the team that works on this game is quite small making it harder for them to deal with when they get messed with.