3DXChat Community

Random Room order

Rigz

54 minutes ago, tglisa said:

well good for you Torax you just keep wasting your money to play a game that sucks

Correction, you are the one complaining about it not me so, you are the one wasting your money if you still play it, not me. And on my side, believe me my money is not wasted at all. 

Edited by Torax

12 hours ago, tglisa said:

its really not a silly reason to leave the game when the game is no longer fun and a room owner or there guest must spend gold sure im going in a room with 100 + people rather then all them rooms with 2 in it so why should i have to search through well over half the rooms to find one?

As the co-owner of a very popular room we NEVER paid to be on top of the list nor will we do it in January when we plan to bring back the Soap. As you know, when you open your room you are/were at the bottom of the list and you expected people to scroll and find you to get any number of people to find it.  We opened ours to have a good time and we have found we can go into a room with two people and have a great time. Sometimes even a better time than in those with 100.  As I have stated before I am not a fan of the new process either, however. searching for a good room is worth the search and I promise it won't take half the day to scroll through half the rooms. So I remain puzzled over leaving a game for this reason.

23 hours ago, tglisa said:

yep i sure did look for the most popular because they were the best rooms and best host a group of us left the game because like i said the list is stupid and the rooms and owners are no longer opening there's because it cost a fortune in gold to keep there room busy. Who wants to buy gold to have a club that's just plain ridiculous. all the server issues and disconnects and then they want people to buy gold to haha yea right   

How do you know if the room is the best and have the best host if you visit only these and not the others ?

The order is better this way because, unlike before, peoples don't just go in the 10 first rooms just because they are lazy to scroll the list to see if some are good either. They see ORGY in the name or COLD OK or SEX ONLY NO CHAT and they don't check if some others rooms are good or not.

With the new sorting, at least peoples scroll the list and can sometimes notice a room name which they visit and finally find good.

As for the fact to leave just because of the new list (yes it's not random list as the ones that pay 300 are listed on top and underthem the ones open for the longer time are higher than the rooms that just opened). So i was saying, if peoples leave the game just because of this change of list sorting, this is pretty bad because it's like if someone buy a car and one day notice they don't like the warning button and decide to no more use this car just because this button.

Ps: and i don't know if you noticed, but now, when someone "pay" 300 (free) xgold to put their room on top list, if someone else pay the 300 free xgold to have their room in top list, the first owner who paid don't have his/her room put back where is was but in 2nd position

Edited by Leeloo
added the Ps

On 9/15/2020 at 8:58 AM, tglisa said:

3DXCHAT PLEASE CHANGE THE ROOM LISTINGS BACK SO ME AND MY FRIENDS CAN COME BACK TO YOUR GAME WE NO LONGER PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE OF THIS 

THE OLD LISTINGS WE COULD FIND THE ROOMS WE LIKED AND NOW THERE ALL GONE DUE TO YOUR STUPID CHANGE

I agree Lisa It looks ridiculous and is ridiculous top rated rooms should be on top thank you for coming and trying the game as my referral. And I don't blame you for going back to the other.

apparently this game fits others and not all but telling someone there reason for leaving is bad...lol really. See you over there as well . Oh by the way the DDOS attack again for the 5th time today wow such a good game

Edited by zigzag