3DXChat Community

3rd Annual Woodstock Festival!!!

jadekhali

OMG.....it was so good to see Norahhh again!....could Lorelia be far behind?.....you never know what can happen in the most MAGICAL room of 3dx of all time!   

Graham Nash was a last minute call out  but nobody seemed to mind Crosby,Stills.Norahhh and Young   :)

We will play it by ear tomorrow to see if we risk opening or not with this unstable server that crashed twice today.....depending on how many outages we have between now and 12 PM tomorrow  ^^

NO MORE RAIN!!!!!     NO MORE RAIN!!!!!!        NO MORE RAIN!!!!!!!

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

2020-08-11_14-30-20_490366.png

Only an hour to go!...then its all packed up till next year!

EZ tied the record for tight rope walkers yesterday at 5 different ones...
who will break the record today?......wooooooooo!
EZ is also one of the very few rare guys that also resembles his avi!
Ain't he a dreamboat girls! oyaaaaaaa!

2020-08-11_15-46-19_764461.png

Will magical miracles never cease at Woodstock!
Now look who dared to make an appearance!!
YES......it's XANAR!!!
What bravery and foolhardiness led to this?
I have friended him on Discord and I am proud to call him friend.
He came bearing the olive branch of peace that Woodstock is now famous for after I have unbanned everyone at Safe Have in its honor
of the peace,love and happiness it stands for...and wrote a letter of apology on top of that to Chloe that the peacemaker Xanar
will hand to her.....the ball is now in her court....Like I said once before.....Chloe and I don't need to be friends
we just need to stop being enemies.....for the good of 3dx and its membership if for no other reasons.
Will the "Alpha Queen Wars" finally come to an end?    lol........stay tuned   :)

P.S. ........Even PapaDom made an appearnce!....What is the world coming to?    
Is it REALLY possible to have Peace,Love and Happiness at 3dx?   
Perhaps I should run Woodstock all year long.....🤣
A big thank you to everyone that attended and made this 3 day Event so special!

2020-08-10_12-52-57_8416.png

2020-08-12_13-32-41_58300.png

Edited by jadekhali

1 hour ago, Kemistry said:

I don't have any war with anyone, so what you are talking about? 😎

haha...Not you....We all know who it is   :)

One half of the bot owners is looking for peace....the other half will NEVER accept an apology.....it goes against her Dom Alpha Queen make-up ^^

Edited by jadekhali

Jade, I think you don't understand what's going on. How can there be peace if there never was a war between you and me?.

Also - BunnyBot is the child of me and Chloe. We both work on her and we both improve her. We listen to requests and add new features.

However if we see that someone abuses BunnyBot or makes drama with lies and such, then we both agree to block that person from using Bunny.

Yes we are friends now, Jade but don't let that get into your head. You did somethhing to Chloe and Felia and I see them as good friends. If you hurt my friends, you will loose me as a friend.

But we are all human beings and we can talk about things. We make mistakes but some mistakes can't be undone. 

We're friends now, Jade - But don't celebrate that as victory. If you only want to be my friend so you can use BunnyBot again, then please delete me. If you want to be my friend to talk to me, to get help with the room editor or so, you are welcome to message me anytime.

12 hours ago, chloe said:

Interesting who gets triggered by ‚Alpha Queen‘ 🤣

You are not very good in understanding jokes, aren't you?

"Who always talks about things from the past is probably not an important part of the present and the future!"
My Grandma

Edited by Kemistry