3DXChat Community

Specific laptops

Calliopee

Hi guys. So sorry for the bother. I know all about.the min requirements for playing. 😥 but please I am not very computer savy. Anyone out there that can pretty pretty please suggest what laptops brands  and so on is out there haveing the specs. I search all over and I am lost. Complelty and please I can't afford zillions so anything that might be sort off affordable. Love you all. 

On 8/7/2020 at 9:39 PM, Calliopee said:

Hi guys. So sorry for the bother. I know all about.the min requirements for playing. 😥 but please I am not very computer savy. Anyone out there that can pretty pretty please suggest what laptops brands  and so on is out there haveing the specs. I search all over and I am lost. Complelty and please I can't afford zillions so anything that might be sort off affordable. Love you all. 

I can't advice you a specific model as I play 3dxchat on my home PC, but if you want to have a comfortable experience and be able to visit a heavy loaded (be it objects or people or especially both) rooms – you definitely need a laptop with a decent video and good cooling because 3dxchat tend to make even tower PCs hot in heavy rooms and load video card a lot, even if it's not a new game.  So you basically should look for a good performance/price ratio gaming laptop with discreet graphics. I also heard that new Ryzen processors are pretty well even with their integrated graphics and maybe it will be enough for 3dxchat, but I afraid that even in this case office laptop will not have good enough cooling system. If no one will advice you a model here, you can go on youtube and search for some gaming laptop rating videos and search something that suits your budget,

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

I can't advice you a specific model as I play 3dxchat on my home PC, but if you want to have a comfortable experience and be able to visit a heavy loaded (be it objects or people or especially both) rooms – you definitely need a laptop with a decent video and good cooling because 3dxchat tend to make even tower PCs hot in heavy rooms and load video card a lot, even if it's not a new game.  So you basically should look for a good performance/price ratio gaming laptop with discreet graphics. I also heard that new Ryzen processors are pretty well even with their integrated graphics and maybe it will be enough for 3dxchat, but I afraid that even in this case office laptop will not have good enough cooling system. If no one will advice you a model here, you can go on youtube and search for some gaming laptop rating videos and search something that suits your budget,

thank you so much. so not easy for me finding one that is affordable for my pocket yet. for my type of work i need a laptop unless can get a pc that is portable enough to just pop on a bag and carry around :))