3DXChat Community

Kinky suggestions

Fluffy Bunny

Welcome to the game and also to the user forum, and great to see you participating with ideas!!

Just a quick expectation check though - our experience is that most suggestions here don't ever get implemented or even acknowledged.  To be fair, some have done, but quite a small number as a percentage of all of the ideas and requests that are put forward.  Most likely you won't see your request happen any time soon...but hey ho...if you don't ask you don't get so keep those ideas coming.  If nothing else, the other users here will find them interesting.

By the way, whoever invented the phrase, 'if you don't ask you don't get' was lying.  We get plenty of updates that we never asked for!

Edited by Leopardus

The thing with creampies  is that in order to Do that we animators Do whats called fluid simulation i wont get in many details ..but ill say the process in a simple way ..

So you set up the fluid simulation and after its ready you bake it..  bake takes a lot of time cause fluid simulation is a lil expensive after baking the fluid simulation  we do another process to render it with the current animation we work ..the fluid simulation to be reralistic and the water (cum in this case to not pass throught the other body u set up colisions so fluid get shoot find the colision and simulate  according to the values u have set up  after doing ur tests ..

So this process is much work (by much work i mean maybe 2 days pc simuating   for a decent pc and less for a top notch pc  and i dont know if devs are willing to put that effort ..

The cumshot we have currently isnt made with fluid simulation cause male shoots and cum appear in female body  it is made with another older method called metaballs or via simple sculpting the cum in female body and appears in certain frame.

Ok, I see... Sounds like a complex procedure for sure... I also have noticed that cumshots go straight through the female body. It's kind of immersion breaking... I hope they fix that. Thanks for the response  :D

Edited by Fluffy Bunny