3DXChat Community

World Editor Rooms Store

Mondayy

Is there already a website where you can buy high quality 3DX rooms? Correct me if I'm wrong..but with Patreon ''donations'' ''official'' sales of 3DX rooms have started? At least the intentions of such options are pretty clear or completely misleading, and the purpose of such options should be clarified. I had read at the same time, that advertising of selling a room is prohibited. But somehow all this makes no sense now, it’s like offering a chocolate but if someone taste it, punishment follows. How then am I to find out who is offering good looking rooms for sale? I mean..should I click on every person in game in hope I might come across someone who is selling rooms...? If nothing else, 3DX developers should create a webstore, where people can upload and download (buy) 3DX rooms....sexgamedevil company get some % from the sale,..make paypal payment option...for now it is not clear to me where should I find cool looking rooms to buy. I write in the plural, I'm exaggerating I wouldn’t buy many rooms but maybe two if I liked them.

Edited by Mondayy

Thank you for the link, although I know for this website. Personally, would rather buy as to make a good looking room(s) as I do not have the time, nor patience,...for the world editor, not everyone likes the world editor, personally I would much rather have the old, the first room editor. You can also avoid possible inconvenience with free downloaded items...i don't think i'm alone with that, there are probably quite a few people who would rather buy a well-maded room as to bother with the world editor...

6 minutes ago, Mondayy said:

Thank you for the link, although I know for this website. Personally, would rather buy as to make a good looking room(s) as I do not have the time, nor patience,...for the world editor, not everyone likes the world editor, personally I would much rather have the old, the first room editor. You can also avoid possible inconvenience with free downloaded items...i don't think i'm alone with that, there are probably quite a few people who would rather buy a well-maded room as to bother with the world editor...

Yip, most Hyenas like a dead buffalo 😋

4 hours ago, Mondayy said:

there is a lot of free wonderful rooms. Look the older ones. 

@MeiLing

I agree, one can find very beautiful free rooms to download, otherwise not on topic I would be interested, but by far the most issues I have are possible complications with the public use of free downloaded rooms. For private use I would never buy a room. But with public use, some room designers can make problems, this has been done already before ''Patreon Donations,'' now that even money can be involved, it will get much worse from my point of view.

Edited by Mondayy

I know only of Alivia who charges for builds. I think for builders who want to charge probably could through Patreon. Probably $1 or $5 a month gets you access to all rooms. $10 a month you can request a custom built room or something. However, given the amount of free stuff available, I am not sure how many would pay unless it was exceptional quality. These builds take a lot of time though, so maybe with some monetary reward then they would be more willing to share their creations.

One of the issues is though, there are no real protections for room builders, someone could easily just steal it still and claim it as their own. Maybe there should be a watermarking system or something, a lock system which watermarks the original user who built the room or something.

I am not sure how other games work like Second Life, whether they have technical and or legal protections in place, or whether it is just generally frowned upon, whether creators have to be like a business and copyright and trademark their stuff to protect their stuff. I don't know, maybe it is a big problem, I am just thinking off the top of my head with no real knowledge.

Edited by MidnightMist