3DXChat Community

Last update crashes my computer when i open chat window

otto9112

Ummm X_x I'v been trying to think about this.. Buut really i can only think of graphics card drivers unless you get a photo of the blue screen or something..

You could check windows event viewer.. windows logs -> System and find critical error at the time of your latest blue screen and give some of the info like Event ID 

But make sure your graphics drivers are up to date, try 3DXChat fps to 30 from the settings, could also try underclocking graphics cards memory by like 5mhz ^^

Hello no luck yet. I have updated everything on my computer you name it i tryed it. tryed different settings in the game itself. turn off radio.  I have sent email to Sex Game devil.  I will post if i get email from them . Thanks for the help everyone

Tryed reinstalling before posting on forum. And tryed again Yesterday works a liitle better stiil crashing and does it a lot when i switch chat from local to world,

message i get before crash is  display driver stopped responding and has recovered. i Have a intel core i 3     Thanks for any help

Core I3 is just sub section of processors which doesn't tell much and 90% is not related with your crash.

Could you tell us what graphical card do you use?

If you use laptop likely you have sticker with system specification on it.

If not press windows key or open start and type "dxdiag" and press enter

as soon as It opens press second tab in the top called Display or Display 1

on the left it should be section called " device "

what does it say under Name?

from the issues I read here, common issue might be overheating, or outdated drivers, possibly running game at higher detail it can.

Or does everyone have blue screen after? or is it game only crash?

If more people here have bluescreen its highly unlikely it is hardware fault or that hardware is faulty. Something outdated or possibly game introducing new shaders or something which I did not noticed.

White screen on yacht was common problem, unfortunately I did not hear about it for 5 months and I forgot solution to it, which I apologize but you might be able to find it if you search this sub forum.

Device

Intel grapichics media accelerator HD  ( corei3)    This is my Grahpic card info. from directx diag.  I tryed lower settings in game and grahics card.

Everything worked fine before new chat window. If i try to scoll down on chat window crashes eveytime. and half the time if i switch from local to world.plus no one can read my PM. When it crashes flashes white screen then blue back to white fast. Then i get a pop up window.   Display window stoped responding and has recovered.   I have windows  7   everything is up to date. all drivers and grapic card. Tryed Running with antivirus and firewall turned off. it added to firewall list .   every will work fine if i keep chat window minimized.     Thank you  for the help.

I still can not stay connected to the game more than 3 min ...

And still the message appears "the display driver stopped worked and was recovered by windows" It's really frustrating !!!

My drivers are up to date and I have no problems, only on the game (ok other 3d games) ...

Can not play, no need to pay !!! Grrrrrrr  :(  :angry:  :( 

Tryed settings on low and set to 30 FPS. No luck .had a new window pop up. The game crashed. Crash report folder ''2015-02-06-_113

120  next to game exe.  it woud be great if you would send to developer of game.  contacted sexgame devil before this they claimed they where working on a patch to fix problem .   I want old chat window back had no problems then.    thanks for any help

I'm pretty sure this is windows related problem.. (font or such)

Doubt it has nothing to do with graphics card..

Would suggest updating windows first.. But does the crash give you any information? Perhaps Event Viewer shows you a critical error?

Type "event viewer" in the run or search window in your startup menu. Open the program and navigate to Windows Logs/System and look for critical at the time of your computer crashing. Maybe it provides you information about it.. An Event ID or such.. Could be helpful.