3DXChat Community

Lost connect, now says "Too many attempts"

DatBryGuy

5 minutes ago, Ghxst said:

First off, I'm not the one complaining about the specific "Window" on when to promote my room or whatever for room owners.  If you want to go there,  There was no "Window" given other than a "Reboot at 5". A Standard Reboot, The servers come right back on...

Let's say they had an issue with the Reboot,  They have not notified ANYONE of any issues happening with the server, even though we all know that something is obviously wrong.

Their communication with the community is trash.

I do agree with the communication part. This being said, it´s the first time they communicated anything.

9 minutes ago, rhet said:

They rebooted it because it was having issues. If they didn't do maintenance now it would've continued to disconnect everyone. It's not that complicated.

They could've 'chosen a time-frame' later...but that would just meant he game would be having issues longer.

Where did you get that information? You actually experienced issues on your own end let´s say for the past 24 hours? Or this was a communication I missed? And since we´re at it, since you are so savvy about it, why did they remove the EU instance during the last patch, supposedly "because it wasnt used by anyone", because if the US server was down or having the issues you are reporting, surely we would be able to connect to the other server?

I Have written reviews for an RPG gaming sight for the last 15 years and in doing so I have literally played hundreds if not thousands of games.  MMORPGs, browser games, sex and 3d chat games  facebook games I mean you name it I bet  I played it.  In all those games I only remember one other that had connection problems this bad.  Those of you out there defending this need to SHUT UP, no other games have this issue that I know of.  O that one that did the guy who owned it  had the server in his basement connected on dial-up.  I have 10 more days in my script so I will wait to write my review till then but unless something amazing happens its gunna be a REALLY bad one.

Edited by Layvon

3 minutes ago, NoirUltra said:

Where did you get that information? You actually experienced issues on your own end let´s say for the past 24 hours? Or this was a communication I missed? And since we´re at it, since you are so savvy about it, why did they remove the EU instance during the last patch, supposedly "because it wasnt used by anyone", because if the US server was down or having the issues you are reporting, surely we would be able to connect to the other server?

Yes, myself and others were experiencing disconnects immediately prior to this. About 4 times for me.
I have no idea about the proxy thing.

13 minutes ago, Cocrill said:

And don't forget, they do their best ^^

I wish that were true.

If they truly wanted to do their best, they would have a Community Manager to handle situations like this.

i wonder if the problem is really solved... I should say it looks worse now than how it was. when i login i have continuous instantly disconect. When i know that before the "problem fixing" all was working fine for me, i would not call this an improvment...

Edited by Leeloo

Just now, Leeloo said:

i wonder if the problem is really solved... I should say it looks worse now than how it was. when i login i have continuous instantly disconect. When i know the before the "problem fixing" all was working fine for me, i would not call this an improvment...

I dont think it ever was Lol

Just now, Leeloo said:

well they solved the "too many attempts" thingy, but now i get disconected as soon as i appear in game.

It's happening to all of us.  Getting into the world and then saying Reconnect. Not sure what's going on and not sure when we will get an update.

1 minute ago, Leeloo said:

well they solved the "too many attempts" thingy, but now i get disconected as soon as i appear in game.

you know it my rouquette 😛 everytime there is a new patch, they add a new bug. they should stop update that game so no more incoming bugs 😂🤪

Viens sur SL sinon , c'est mieux 😛