3DXChat Community

Lost connect, now says "Too many attempts"

DatBryGuy

While you're here Warning, here is my wish list:

I'd love to have a bot greeting people like yours,

I'm not too demanding I can satisfity myself with any of Emperium, XerrorX, your own clone, Discord, Offgang, Alyssa, Arena, Kenzya, Celinda, Hardy R or Billygame.   I'm just a bit worried they could scare off the people, but I guess all peole know them now.

On and I'd really love to have the hability to kick people from the room like you do, mind sharing this too?  do you get to chose the spawning room or is it random?

Have a wonderful day

3 minutes ago, Korinne said:

While you're here Warning, here is my wish list:

I'd love to have a bot greeting people like yours,

I'm not too demanding I can satisfity myself with any of Emperium, XerrorX, your own clone, Discord, Offgang, Alyssa, Arena, Kenzya, Celinda, Hardy R or Billygame.   I'm just a bit worried they could scare off the people, but I guess all peole know them now.

On and I'd really love to have the hability to kick people from the room like you do, mind sharing this too?  do you get to chose the spawning room or is it random?

Have a wonderful day

May i add also a repeating voice motto in the room?

The Audio greeting when entering a room is a simple feature in some WebRadio Servers.
It's exactly the same thing why you tend to get those 'Progressive Insurance' advertisements when entering rooms that run a Default Radio Channel.

The Stream is set to play an 'Advertisement' every time a User connects.
These rooms just have their 'Welcome to the Fuck room' audio clip set as the Advertisement that plays.
No bots needed.

Edited by Derai

3 minutes ago, Derai said:

The Audio greeting when entering a room is a simple feature in some WebRadio Servers.
It's exactly the same thing why you tend to get those 'Progressive Insurance' advertisements when entering rooms that run a Default Radio Channel.

The Stream is set to play an 'Advertisement' every time a User connects.
These rooms just have their 'Welcome to the Fuck room' audio clip set as the Advertisement that plays.
No bots needed.

Thanks for the explanation :)

Oh Warning we tried to talk to you but we've been kicked out when asking for you in local.  we were sent to Bonnie Monilla's room lol.  When back to our private room we could still hear Bonnie's room in our radio.  Oh and don't bother attaquing IP addresses found on your streamer, it's the internet provider's IP.  I get a new one when I reset my modem

Edited by Korinne