3DXChat Community

Lost connect, now says "Too many attempts"

DatBryGuy

it sucks that the game keep having things like this happen over and over again, but seeing everyone complain and lose their shit and just turn on complete strangers that are in the same boat as them is pretty funny lol. if we cant all fuck each other on 3dx, might as well do it in the forums  

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, Layvon said:

actually you  can its in the TOS  any account can be banned at any time without notice for any reason

And how is that proof that OFFGANG have done anything...doesn't say that anywhere.  I feel you missed my point about throwing baseless accusations around.

this is straight from  3DXchat's TOS  I can read fine  some of you can't does not say anything there about needing proof  that is what the words "for NO reason" mean

1.04. SexGameDevil may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts at any time for any reason or for no reason, with or without notice to the owner of the account. Accounts terminated by SexGameDevil for any type of abuse, including without limitation a violation of these rules or the EULA, will not be reactivated for any reason. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of these rules, the End-User License Agreement (EULA), or other SexGameDevil policy. Players may cancel any account registered to themselves at any time by following the instructions on the Website. SexGameDevil may stop offering and/or supporting any service at any time.

6 minutes ago, Stassi said:

And how is that proof that OFFGANG have done anything...doesn't say that anywhere.  I feel you missed my point about throwing baseless accusations around.

See the cheat hackers room, supposedly opened by Alysaa, there are most of the time 7 members of OFFGANG and always in the same place, with copy profiles of the real members, among which Alysaa, Celinda, WARNING en more, this room has been active for a while and came online before the latest DDOS attack. It's no hard proof, but it says enough to me

2 minutes ago, W4RN1NG said:

You just confirmed my point of view, you are part of cancer people from the game, with a lack of intelligence who will be excluded by other players over time. 👁️

if its cancer to want scum bags like you and your gang banned and have a game free off scum like you all yep I am guilty

2 minutes ago, Humanity said:

can anybody explan wtf is all that wall of tears bout da offgang/cheaters/stolen profiles? ))))))0))0)

People blaming Offgang for the game being down without any proof.  There always has to be somebody to blame LOL.  I don't know who Offgang are, neither do I care.  I just want to play

Edited by Stassi