3DXChat Community

Lost connect, now says "Too many attempts"

DatBryGuy

2 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Connection lost all the time.Β 

This guys must understand if they can't maintain a service with the minimum quality ... they have to return our money.
Don't know what backΒ computers and servers are?

1 minute ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

I just want a stability in 3dx.

This guys must understand if they can't maintain a service with the minimum quality ... they have to return our money.
Don't know what backoffice computers and servers are?

1 minute ago, RUITHICK said:

Don't know what backΒ computers and servers are?

More and better quality staff members are definately needed.Β  Community Manager, 3 or 4 more tech people at least for a game like this with this many players

9 minutes ago, W4RN1NG said:

I like you tooΒ β€οΈΒ πŸ‘οΈ

I don't care if ya do or not if you part of offgang and your group is behind this you all need tossed out on ya backsides. If its not you behind this ya prolly into somethin that deserves being tossed for anyhow.Β  Β :)

3 minutes ago, Stassi said:

It's not that nobody cares, it's that there is no proof.Β  You can't throw accusations out without being able to back it up

actually youΒ  can its in the TOSΒ  anyΒ account can be banned at any time without notice for any reason

You're talking evolving. There is a lot that needs to happen, that isn't. I was here year and a half ago..could use Mods gave us second color option on some shoes. Now there are no Mods and down to one color option only...that's regression. It would be a simple thing to add the second color option, that to me is asinine. And here we go with server crashes..there is such a thing as DDOS protection. If look at room list compared to 3-4 months ago we are down 40 maybe even as high as 50% of users. I gifted a friend of mine 1 month game time about hour ago, so now instead of having a blast they are saying "what the fuck" I don't know who is in charge here but whoever it is ...is a Bullshit artist. They need to open their eyes they are killing the game.Β 

Β 

-Sidenote-Β  ThereΒ is a such thing as DDOS protection. You cant blame different entities for the server issues. You blame the ones we are paying for service because ultimately it is on them.

Edited by Lustrus

1 minute ago, W4RN1NG said:

You have the same IQ as ZigZag I invite you not to talk about things that you do not understandΒ πŸ‘οΈ

I did not realizeΒ  Zigzag had an IQ over 180 like I do but that good to know.Β  I guess you one of those offgang scum bags who needs banned.Β  I know lots about gamin and seen trouble making groups like offgang before best course of action is BAN them all fastΒ