3DXChat Community

Lost connect, now says "Too many attempts"

DatBryGuy

29 minutes ago, AngelicaBlackwater said:

I was baking some chocolate chip cookies for my Anthony. I know, I know, that's SUPER lame, but I'm a good cook, I swear. Not, that good of a cook to have turned OFF the oven before the game went nuclear on us, but still, I'm a good cook. 😜

According to the field unit's mission report, there was no fire in your house... so you're safe!
Always at your service... 🚒

🤬YO,  if y'all can  have a pop-up on screen to tell me a new patch is available.

Why can't you do the same for planned or unplanned  server reboots, maintenance etc...

Give a mofo some warning! As usual at the best GAWDDAMN time! 🙄

Edited by DarkManX
add text

So on every other game server under the sun I've ever played on, when they do a scheduled or manual reboot of the server they configure a warning message that shows to online players 5-10 minutes before it actually shuts down so online players know it's coming and don't lose the work or whatever they were doing.  We can't get that?  Really?  I have zero server training but do run a server for ARK from my home and even I figured out how to give people a head's up warning that a shutdown and restart is coming.  I also tell them in the server discord rules what times to expect said scheduled reboot.

I've kept my mouth shut and been patient through allllllllll the DDoS stuff and various "oopsies sorry players" stuff, but this is getting ri-god-damn-diculous.  I love the game and what they've accomplished as a small operation, but there HAS to be better communication between site ownership and players.  Really frustrating.

@Yvonny It's not about saving world/avatar.   It's about notifying the Community.  Even if you can't post up a Serverside Notification for your Customers, you should atleast post something in the World chat.  Not everyone has forums and/or Discord up to see when the servers are going to shut down.  Did we even get a time frame for how long?

17 minutes ago, BellaGirl said:

I'm still wondering if this is a test server and our time is still frozen. We've never been told if the patch 422 removed the free play or not. Anyone at all know? I guess why I'm asking is... Are we paying for this?!

I hope not...this is garbage. Limited communication, bugs galore, unstable service...