General - Music, Chat, Relaxing, Dance,
Moderate - Naked allowed
Adult - Sex- RP rooms.

i5tvP3F.png

Why that--
Rooms list will be shorter,
Will be easier to find what rooms want.
Give more chance to all kinds of rooms to get good ratings in the right place,,

your idea is nice and cool but not in this earth only on a utopia :) that buisness will run for free 

Dont get me wrong 3dxchat is a buisness their Aim is to make money 

Since they made subscriptions 50% cheaper there is no more room for losing ...

Current system not only its fair to everyone but Devs earn a lil more from the competition room owners Do :) 

So what you suggest is ''Devs can u get a smaller salary ...yet again :) 

With current system even if your room is the most populated if other ppl top their room then that top room will fall down on the list and eventually will lose ppl  cause it wont be seen so much So if that X owner wants to keep be seen he/she must spend some xgold  and spend means money for the devs vs players just simply do 2 more scrolls with the mouse wheel hehe...

Splitting rooms into categories erase the need to spend xgold cause all rooms will be in front page more or less ...

1 alternative is subscription goes back to where it was 7 years meaning +50 % from the current one and then maybe they can do what u propose :) 

Currently Devs halved their salary 50 % and add to all that the damage from the DDOS attacks /servers u name it ...

I don't like such a system. What if someone does not mind people having sex in their room, but does not want their room to be labeled as a "sex room"? What if person opens a club with a number of private rooms for people who want to have sex, but they still hosting a party and don't want it to become an orgy near the dance floor? Labelling the room as a "sex" one would not be a good decision... Forbidding sex at all – would not be good too. 

In theory the idea might work. 
But I think you only need two Tabs. 
Social and Sex. 

That doesn’t mean you can’t have sex in a Social room. 
Or have a chat in a Sex room. 

But it would allow the Host to declare a ‘Intent’ for the room. 
And it would make it easier for those that just wish to find a fun party to dance at. (Social)

Or for those that just want a quick fuck (Sex)

It would maybe stop the ‘rivalry’ between the Party rooms and the so called ‘FUCK-ORGY-NOCHAT’ rooms. 

5 hours ago, Aliviax said:

your idea is nice and cool but not in this earth only on a utopia :) that buisness will run for free 

Dont get me wrong 3dxchat is a buisness their Aim is to make money 

Since they made subscriptions 50% cheaper there is no more room for losing ...

Current system not only its fair to everyone but Devs earn a lil more from the competition room owners Do :) 

So what you suggest is ''Devs can u get a smaller salary ...yet again :) 

With current system even if your room is the most populated if other ppl top their room then that top room will fall down on the list and eventually will lose ppl  cause it wont be seen so much So if that X owner wants to keep be seen he/she must spend some xgold  and spend means money for the devs vs players just simply do 2 more scrolls with the mouse wheel hehe...

Splitting rooms into categories erase the need to spend xgold cause all rooms will be in front page more or less ...

1 alternative is subscription goes back to where it was 7 years meaning +50 % from the current one and then maybe they can do what u propose :) 

Currently Devs halved their salary 50 % and add to all that the damage from the DDOS attacks /servers u name it ...

Clearly this isn’t true as the typical popular rooms still have people looking through the list for their favorite host/builder. This idea is good as it reduces hassle for everyone to find a room they want... exposure at the top doesn’t matter for popular rooms everyone will find them and I’m sure they haven’t lost numbers because of the new system.. so I support this idea for player agency to find what you are looking for, but you are correct that it’s very unlikely to happen any time soon 

Maybe possible to do that, but as to is it a good idea? Well I doubt it if you ask me, Second life did something a kind to this where they had a general room and mature room to begin with. Then I guess in hopes of keeping more big corps and stuff like that, they decided to divide it further so you had think was PG, moderate and adult.

Which ended dividing up people those who wanted to have access to adult activities or just in general adultness, stopped coming into moderate rooms as much. The adult sex stuff I personally thought became much more depraved like a pandora's box being opened after. The mature rooms was kinda cool place people used to meet before the split.

I think if this happens you're going to see a community divide and while some who maybe don't want random sex tourist around their rooms, think this may be good for them. I think cutting stuff up like this is just going to people who go to stay at sex room just be more there overall, with many other non sex rooms likely being less and less visited until only small group of people go there.

45 minutes ago, KimmyFox said:

Maybe possible to do that, but as to is it a good idea? Well I doubt it if you ask me, Second life did something a kind to this where they had a general room and mature room to begin with. Then I guess in hopes of keeping more big corps and stuff like that, they decided to divide it further so you had think was PG, moderate and adult.

Which ended dividing up people those who wanted to have access to adult activities or just in general adultness, stopped coming into moderate rooms as much. The adult sex stuff I personally thought became much more depraved like a pandora's box being opened after. The mature rooms was kinda cool place people used to meet before the split.

I think if this happens you're going to see a community divide and while some who maybe don't want random sex tourist around their rooms, think this may be good for them. I think cutting stuff up like this is just going to people who go to stay at sex room just be more there overall, with many other non sex rooms likely being less and less visited until only small group of people go there.

You make some good points here.
It will divide the players.
But I’m not sure that’s such a bad thing. 

It kind of boils down to the Room List again. It really has issues and could be Better in many ways. 

Edited by Derai

8 hours ago, Xizl said:

I don't like such a system. What if someone does not mind people having sex in their room, but does not want their room to be labeled as a "sex room"? What if person opens a club with a number of private rooms for people who want to have sex, but they still hosting a party and don't want it to become an orgy near the dance floor? Labelling the room as a "sex" one would not be a good decision... Forbidding sex at all – would not be good too. 

It actually works in other worlds, but they don't use a vertical list like we have now.

I don't see why you could't have a different GUI.  I think everyone needs to stop thinking in terms of what we see right now. Why think only in terms of a vertical list only?  What if the GUI was a horizontal GUI that had 6 categories?  Think in terms of 3DX rooms only in two rows of three.

Why not have say... first row first column "most popular"  with an icon like Saloon, only says "most popular?

Why not another be like "clubs"?

Another be like... Sex?

Another be like.... Role-play?

Another be like.... I dunno.... Misc.

Then, when you click on one, rooms are sorted in terms of popularity?

if they want to stay with the system of bumping, maybe it bumps rooms on only designated lists and you can only choose 2? I dunno, maybe popular for sure

and a second? like role-play too?

Edited by THX

The room listing isn't only just unfair to those that been here for years but surely just looks stupid and why the heck would any game allow 50 rooms to be open with no one in them LOL

Looks so crazy to scroll through all these empty rooms. what a joke 3dx.

Maybe we could keep the actual system, and rooms opened by someone in your friendlist is in another color? I know that sometimes you dont have people in your FL, but at least it would help to spot friend's room and dev could keep their system ><

lol that could be good but having so many rooms with 1,2 3 people just silly. usually there's only 5 to 10 most popular rooms. so maybe a top 5 or 10 then after that rooms 6 and down can do the battle the gold game. but yea this system looks terrible and absolute stupid. i for one like to see my favorite room on top and not have to scroll thru a bunch empty rooms. as we speak now there 5 rooms with over 20 people the rest have 0 to 5 with a few more just over 5 silly silly silly hahaha

Edited by tglisa

29 minutes ago, tglisa said:

lol that could be good but having so many rooms with 1,2 3 people just silly. usually there's only 5 to 10 most popular rooms. so maybe a top 5 or 10 then after that rooms 6 and down can do the battle the gold game. but yea this system looks terrible and absolute stupid. i for one like to see my favorite room on top and not have to scroll thru a bunch empty rooms. as we speak now there 5 rooms with over 20 people the rest have 0 to 5 with a few more just over 5 silly silly silly hahaha

Actually it's 2 or 3 scroll wheels lol it doesn't take more than 3 secs to scroll all rooms... What u suggest is... Screw new ppl.. That's wrong obviously. 

Alivia when 3dx made it that rooms wont close when the owner goes off line you said oh what a great idea now the rooms on the longest could keep there top ratings now you agree that room owners have to pay to keep people in there clubs. I call that just a bit 2 faced because if 3dx were to change it back you again agree (oh so happy its back) lol.

talking about such issues wont get anything done either way..but i agree a top 5 or 10 list would be the answer then the 6 clubs after that can spend gold and possibly knock a top 5 club off but there always only been 5 to 10 clubs that had people. and yes so many clubs with less then 5 makes the list look like total crap there has to be some kinda order 

3 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Actually it's 2 or 3 scroll wheels lol it doesn't take more than 3 secs to scroll all rooms... What u suggest is... Screw new ppl.. That's wrong obviously. 

Love watching all these clubs spend that gold only to crash haha this is really so fair

56 minutes ago, zigzag said:

Love watching all these clubs spend that gold only to crash haha this is really so fair

well those club owners now see you being mean to them and enjoying seeing them crash ...Do you realize its a game to have fun ? and its not about ur silly ideas u have in ur head 

server issues has nothing to do with fair room rank  system lol 

5 hours ago, Aliviax said:

well those club owners now see you being mean to them and enjoying seeing them crash ...Do you realize its a game to have fun ? and its not about ur silly ideas u have in ur head 

server issues has nothing to do with fair room rank  system lol 

it's ok sweety we will all survive

12 hours ago, zigzag said:

It isn’t really like this anymore isn’t it? 
Everyone can boost a room now, so sometimes it’s not even the Hosts intention to get kicked up the list. 

For example. 
Last Diva party my group did, we kept getting Crowned but none of us spent a single dime. 
People visiting kept boosting us. 

At one point someone actually said they boosted the room, so a friend they invited could find the room better.

“Which room are you at?” 
“Room So and So”. 
“Don’t see it...” 
*boosts room* “Top of the list, see it now?”

Edited by Derai

6 hours ago, Derai said:

It isn’t really like this anymore isn’t it? 
Everyone can boost a room now, so sometimes it’s not even the Hosts intention to get kicked up the list. 

For example. 
Last Diva party my group did, we kept getting Crowned but none of us spent a single dime. 
People visiting kept boosting us. 

At one point someone actually said they boosted the room, so a friend they invited could find the room better.

“Which room are you at?” 
“Room So and So”. 
“Don’t see it...” 
*boosts room* “Top of the list, see it now?”

again my point unless your spending gold or the guest of room .rooms are not noticed because people wont scroll that 2 or 3 mouse spins 

you even pointed out they were told the name to come to and still couldn't find the room lol.

and now the reconnect's started again rooms are spending gold to build there rooms faster then the next one only to keep disconnecting minutes later 

so you get on line spend 1k to build your guest list and boom D/C few minutes later we finally get back on again now you spend 2k and boom D/C 

Edited by zigzag

1 hour ago, zigzag said:

so you get on line spend 1k to build your guest list and boom D/C few minutes later we finally get back on again now you spend 2k and boom D/C 

Sorry to say, but if you're spamming the room boost button to spend 1 or 2 K gold in only a few minutes, you might want to think about what you're trying to achieve.
Why are you hosting a room in the first place?
Why does it matter to have so many people in a short time?
Why not focus on giving those that Are in your room a good time, instead of just seeing them as warm bodies to feed your ego?
Just chill, and have fun hosting, don't make it a competition. 

I do agree the system as a whole, sucks.
But the way you describe it really puts me off, makes it hard to sympathize when people are reduced to mere numbers.
If you spend that much gold right after a Server Crash, just to 'get more numbers', it's on you. You should have known by now that a crash never comes alone.

im not talking bout me im talking bout my guest and the other rooms that are doing this. i rarely open my room sense the new room listings. i no longer boost my room when it is open.

but there are many people on here for different reasons and yes most people like the crowded rooms with the most people in them that  is a proven fact as there only 3 rooms with more then 20 people in them so is it really my ego? or all the other rooms that are boosting there rooms?