3DXChat Community

Things you don't want to hear during sex

Caren

"Error 281.  This version of Humanoid Model 17/6009 does not recognise user command 'Piledriver' while operating in Adult Mode.  Please make another selection or else ensure the latest operating software updates have been installed, and that you are using the latest optional add-ins.  If this error persists, reboot or contact customer support."

Edited by Leopardus

i coud also give a alternative solution make a small bone for the nipple and parent the piercing on the nipple bone  instead the boobies bone  and no matter the boob size the piercing will be on the nipple ^^ 

ill give a example of how simple work it is ..ill mention blender cause i work more with blender and less with 3dsmax 

Swift +A open menu scroll into armature add bone :) yayyy  name the bone, use nipple vertex groups if u also want to make hard nipples and other stuff  , parent it  ..now if u want the nipple to be able to also animate it u can go further and make some weights to ur needs (simple explanation) 

I would definately NEVER want to hear that during sex! 

Nipples and breasts with bones 😯...and then to mention a blender on top of all that 😦.....

Edited by Leopardus

-SNIP-

Yeah, you basically just admitted to the whole world that you broke the law and abused a woman who was not in a fit state to make rationale decisions - you even suspected her drunken state was the only reason she was having sex with you.  I was in a similar situation once, could easily have proceeded but decided NOT to take advantage as it would have been wrong.  Men can choose to do the right thing (and her beauty or otherwise has nothing to do with the decision you take), and in this situation it was your responsibility to do so.

I don't know you, but based purely on this one post, I have formed an impression that you are something of a douchbag, particularly as you don't seem to have any remorse over the incident.  Quite the opposite, you seem to be proud of it.

5 hours ago, Leopardus said:

Yeah, you basically just admitted to the whole world that you broke the law and abused a woman who was not in a fit state to make rationale decisions - you even suspected her drunken state was the only reason she was having sex with you.  I was in a similar situation once, could easily have proceeded but decided NOT to take advantage as it would have been wrong.  Men can choose to do the right thing (and her beauty or otherwise has nothing to do with the decision you take), and in this situation it was your responsibility to do so.

I don't know you, but based purely on this one post, I have formed an impression that you are something of a douchbag, particularly as you don't seem to have any remorse over the incident.  Quite the opposite, you seem to be proud of it.

Don't be jealous man. It's not my fault the only pussy you get is pixelated. I've heard if you sit on your hand until it falls asleep before you start whacking your unwanted and unused cock that it feels more realistic. I say give it a go and report back to us.

On 8/23/2020 at 8:32 PM, Coldheart said:

Don't be jealous man. It's not my fault the only pussy you get is pixelated. I've heard if you sit on your hand until it falls asleep before you start whacking your unwanted and unused cock that it feels more realistic. I say give it a go and report back to us.

If it’s no big deal that you wrote about taking advantage of an intoxicated lady. 
(Which I believe would be called something else in some countries.)
If that’s no big deal, then why’d you delete the post hm?

On 8/24/2020 at 8:38 PM, Derai said:

If it’s no big deal that you wrote about taking advantage of an intoxicated lady. 
(Which I believe would be called something else in some countries.)
If that’s no big deal, then why’d you delete the post hm?

I didn't delete any post. Guess you have someone else to thank for that. One would have to assume it was reported and removed. But to answer your question, no I don't think it is wrong to get drunk and have sex in whatever language. Take your pick of which one.  Hope that's clear enough for you.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...