3DXChat Community

Cheat Hackers Room

Sure it is not a bug? If I disconnect my room stays open and if I reconnect than I can create a new room... what happen than to the old one? 

RI wonder why all call for hackers everything they see a glitch. 

Edited by chloe

hmmm...

now I wouldn't say... hack or so... there is name "Alyssa"... there is betweeen "I" and "L"..... 

text format big and small:       I --->  i   and     L ---> l

and I have seen before long ago with same name and same person, but different profile... just different name "I" and "L"....

DesiMcLaren, have you seen both Alyssa profile? 

Edited by Arran
17 minutes ago, Arran said:

hmmm...

now I wouldn't say... hack or so... there is name "Alyssa"... there is betweeen "I" and "L"..... 

text format big and small:       I --->  i   and     L ---> l

and I have seen before long ago with same name and same person, but different profile... just different name "I" and "L"....

DesiMcLaren, have you seen both Alyssa profile? 

Just enter the cheat room and it doesn't matter when, Celinda WARNING and Alysaa are always in the same place in the room, all OFFGANG members

And yes I have seen both profiles, they are not equal, stolen from the real members and changed

Edited by DesiMcLaren
2 hours ago, DesiMcLaren said:

People were aware that a cheat hackers room has been active for days now

163413034_Aantekening2020-08-04094701.png.a91237a04296702c354c669a2ad53660.png

Think it's a glitch, while not having tested it I suspect she either crashed or logged out while visitors were still in room, then logged in and opened room without checking if it was still open. Since new patch changes allow room to stay open as long as there still visitors inside, so it probably created a copy room. But of cause can't say for sure without some testing out the theory.

4 minutes ago, KimmyFox said:

Think it's a glitch, while not having tested it I suspect she either crashed or logged out while visitors were still in room, then logged in and opened room without checking if it was still open. Since new patch changes allow room to stay open as long as there still visitors inside, so it probably created a copy room. But of cause can't say for sure without some testing out the theory.

That is not possible because the profiles are not the same

2 hours ago, Ashbash said:

Interesting. :D Or it may be the whole l vs I text formatting, that a capital I looks the same as a lowercase l so it could be Alyssa and Aiyssa just capitalized.

This was totally my first thought. Then my second thought was, if they are running after numbers, it is not the best idea to open 2 rooms, and last, if OFFGANG was a group of hackers, I think we would hear much more of them than we do. Some dramas rolling, it looks like, some hack rolling, hum I doubt.

It's just 2 different rooms with 2 accounts similar name as asbash said

Simple prolly bot accounts that's why the log in faster etc n bots aren't illegal in this game.... Do I like bots? No I prefer live interaction but u can't call this a hack.. Chloé had a greeder bot many months ago so nothing wrong

1 hour ago, Derai said:

Here’s an odd question perhaps. 
But has anyone simply Asked them about the rooms?

I mean making this thread is one thing. 
But might have been easier and fairer to just Ask this Alysaa about it no?

Have you gone in the room Derai Alysaa a bot she cant answer you lol

you tube what

5 minutes ago, Torax said:

Why everyone call it a bot and not just an alt? As a bot, it does some actions? Cos if it just there, doing nothing, it is an alt for me.

you tube what a bot is you can add many bots to a room and make them move

Edited by MissSup
typo

No hacks. It is very easy to make 2 accounts with that name and they obviously have an endless supply of money that they are making from their OffGang donations in Patreon....Why would Gizmo want to chase them away?   🤣  

The only thing I worry about is how long before they completely fill the game with bots and the bots take over the game completetly.....Lord knows we've seen this happen before at other games  but no one paid attention to me and it really doesn't matter anyway because there is nothing you can do about it because all those other games couldn't stop it either.....'

Wherever there is money to be found the bots will show up.....and Patreon is the latest cash cow to keep them coming......

Edited by jadekhali

I think that it’s a dangerous thing to just sling around accusations like this. 
For me they’re just another group on 3DX that just so happens to have chosen ‘hacker’ iconography for their theme. 

Doesn’t mean they are though. 
They have a Patreon, so what? 
And yes they seem to offer an alleged 3DX bot, those have been around before, so no big deal imo. 

Granted, I hardly ever go to rooms like theirs, so they’re not something I interact with regularly. 
I’m just puzzled by the reactions that people have towards them. 
And maybe I’m wrong and they are what you lot claim they are. But it needs some better proof then a vague screenshot of two similar named characters. 

Also about that... 

Don’t you think that if they could ‘hack’ stuff or ‘fill the game with bots’ that those rooms would be at 50+ people each? And not 0 and 4 ?

Makes no sense to ‘cheat and hack’ yourself into last place. 

12 hours ago, W4RN1NG said:

The OFF GANG has specialized in creating programs in many computer languages, but unfortunately some rumors are not true, we have no interest in crashing the game and we have a lot of members on 3dx, and we are paying the same subscription as you, and even for bots. 👁️‍🗨️

BBC OFF GANG video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9150nvqp4eQ

that video hahaha :)