3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

6 hours ago, Jade Kali said:

Question for Alpha......If you don't like me personally will I still be allowed to advertise on the new bot?

My personal feelings toward anyone are seperate from the bot and those are personal and bot is business and meant for all 3DX players !!!!  but love ya jade anyways lol 

On 1/23/2021 at 1:15 AM, AlphaWulf said:

My personal feelings toward anyone are seperate from the bot and those are personal and bot is business and meant for all 3DX players !!!!  but love ya jade anyways lol 

I am glad you run a PROFESSIONAL ad bot and let ALL advertise......and don't let your PERSONAL feelings decide who is allowed to advertise and who is not   :)

20 hours ago, Jade Kali said:

Question for Alpha.........If I have the name of a room that has the same name as yours, even though your room name  has been here for twenty f*cking years..... will I still be allowed to advertise in the ad bot?

Yes again i dont own the game just the bot .. And no one else playing owns the game , they pay the same sub as everyone else and there is no copyright. NO ONE will be banned from bot it is for everyone no matter what Jade

First of all....I am nowhere near as articulate as Alpha....She is far more educated then I am.

Alpha built her ad bot in months.....it would have taken me 50 years......    🤣

Alpha has her own website........I can barely handle Facebook      🤣

We do have one thing in common though........we both love each other and Safe Haven   :)

Edited by Jade Kali

34 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

I have a question for Alpha. Are you Jade?

lol no i am not jade i am my own person. and most people who have met me or have know me know this.. To be for sure i have no problem voicing to prove i am me and anything else lol. An dyes jade is a very dear friend and i do love safe haven !! But we are not the same person or AVI for that matter