3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

This portion of Safe Haven is brought to you by.....

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Kemistry trying to explain marketing and branding to someone as brain-dead as Ex is pointless......but it is nice of her to try  :)

Edited by jadekali

35 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Kemistry trying to explain marketing and branding to someone as brain-dead as Ex is pointless......but it is nice of her to try  :)

If wearing the same clothes for 2 years is a branding, so this is not me a brain-dead lol

4 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

If wearing the same clothes for 2 years is a branding, so this is not me a brain-dead lol

Okay, I tried to "enrich" this discussion with some facts and information, but quite obviously this is totally useless. I can only suggest to learn something about marketing and branding or at least listen to people who knows something about it.
Now I'll let you return to your little braindead guerilla war with Jade :)

4 hours ago, Kemistry said:

Okay, I tried to "enrich" this discussion with some facts and information, but quite obviously this is totally useless. I can only suggest to learn something about marketing and branding or at least listen to people who knows something about it.
Now I'll let you return to your little braindead guerilla war with Jade :)

Please, next time take a little more of knowledge. If you still don't understand what I'm hinting on, ask me and I'll explain you why jades look isn't a brand.

BRANDING COMPONENTS

IDENTITY

Comprised of your basic visual elements (such as your logo, colors, fonts, etc.) the identity is a pictorial or iconic representation of your brand. It is the vanguard of your brand, often the first thing your audience recognizes and often how they remember you. Examples are Target’s Bullseye, McDonald’s’ arch, etc.

CONCEPT

With your brand concept, you have the boiled-down ideal of your brand. Some times, your slogan acts as your concept, some times just what the public identifies as “you.” Volvo is “safety.” Maytag is “dependable.”

On 10/11/2020 at 7:33 PM, Kemistry said:

You simply don't understand that the style of members of a group can be part of the branding. Of course we are limited in our possibilities, but nevertheless we have branding.

The Diva's use their logo, their "waaaaarrrrrgggg" and the fact that they are used to get nude very soon at their events.
Virtual Sugar uses a logo, the members are forced to wear pink underwear, the poster and adverts have a special style and Kemistry has to be an evil bitch.

And of course the brands can evolve over time.

Well, I saw Jade in many different dresses but always in the same color which matches the "Jade" in her name. So I'll say, yes, she is branding.

Not to mention I saw her in many other "incarnations" and in  different clothing.

Edited by Lux lnterior

Wow....is there ANYTHING we don't cover at Safe Haven?   heh

Thank you to all our guest panelists.....Kemistry ,Lux and the rest  :)

This portion of Safe Haven is brought to by......

Edited by jadekali

8 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Please, next time take a little more of knowledge. If you still don't understand what I'm hinting on, ask me and I'll explain you why jades look isn't a brand.

BRANDING COMPONENTS

Okay, last hint: Think about Superman and Ronald McDonald. Then google "personal branding". Then think again. Maybe you will get it.

3 hours ago, Kemistry said:

Okay, last hint: Think about Superman and Ronald McDonald. Then google "personal branding". Then think again. Maybe you will get it.

Omg, seriously? I had a little hope that you will get that. This time, you try to do the same that you recommend me to do.

Actually ....we are kinda overdo for our next Comic Con......perhaps a vote is in order for our next location.....The Bat Cave ....or The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier.......or perhaps Diana Prince will have a new room for us.....hint hint....🤣

Wait, someone is screeshotting Jade around the game on your behalf? rofl

As far as can remember, on that stage when you were seeing her in the past, everyone is dressed in same style for years (same colors, same haircurt same glasses...), so what's the big deal with Jade's green? I don't see any problem.

I mean, OK, you detest that person, but agrument like "always dresses the same" is meh.

Edited by Lux lnterior