3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

Just now, Coldheart said:

Will you two ever stop bickering? I feel someone should step in and intervene and broker some sort of peace accord between you both.

And she has always worn that green dress with the pony tail hair style Ex. Not defending her fashion sense, but that's what she always wears.

I literally can`t get the "she always wear". I can understand if people always wear glasses, but different glasses, Clothes, but different clothes. I can`t imagine myself without changes. How can people wear the same thing for years? lol Ah, whatever.

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I literally can`t get the "she always wear". I can understand if people always wear glasses, but different glasses, Clothes, but different clothes. I can`t imagine myself without changes. How can people wear the same thing for years? lol Ah, whatever.

I don't know, maybe they like it Ex.

28 minutes ago, KeshaBisha said:

I bought the xmas special and Im on my second outfit tied top baggy capries.

Very comfortable but may have to switch back.

How do you top a baby pink leather mini?

3avi.png.576f7283c3aa1cd2ff803711e8aae25a.png

Gratz on the special....

I wasn't coming back for another year because of all the dc's....but someone gifted me a years sub .....so lets hope it stays stable......

and the Day-Glow outfits attract the most attention.....especially in dark rooms   :)

Edited by jadekali

If you didn't know there is White Party @ Velvet tonight, now you know. Come to place where you will be the party-VELVET INDOOR POOL PARTY-Hostes KatkaK .One of the DJs playing tonight is our new resident Dj Logan read about him and what he likes and come to hear his set

Copy of Club - Made with PosterMyWall (2).jpg

DJ_Logan_1pager-colour.jpg

DJ_Logan_velvet_1.jpg

Edited by DevilWoman

18 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

How? Easy. Just pick the same clothes....😏 Why? Because they are building a brand. 

19 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Well, some times you find an outfit that just clicks with your online persona :) I spend a lot of time in the character editor creating new outfits, from the classy to the outrageous, but I keep coming back to the same two or three in the long run. 

3 hours ago, Kemistry said:

How? Easy. Just pick the same clothes....😏 Why? Because they are building a brand. 

2 hours ago, Nektar said:

Well, some times you find an outfit that just clicks with your online persona :) I spend a lot of time in the character editor creating new outfits, from the classy to the outrageous, but I keep coming back to the same two or three in the long run. 

I mean... all the time. It`s about two years. Can you afford to wear the same thing for years?

IRL people should definitely change it up 😁 I mean come on!

But in an online game? I don't see the harm. I mean, I personally would try and change it up every now and then, but I guess it's different from person to person. And as Kemistry suggests, it's a way of branding.

16 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Branding? There are many people use the same style :lol: It can`t be a branding.

Did you ever visit a McDonald‘s restaurant? Why do you think they all wear always the same? 
Or Superman. He doesn‘t need his cape for  anything, but he always wears it. 

This is something marketing people call branding. 

33 minutes ago, Kemistry said:

Did you ever visit a McDonald‘s restaurant? Why do you think they all wear always the same? 

And yet, even those examples shift designs over time, they keep a certain theme.
But they don't remain -exactly- the same year in year out.
Because a brand needs to be rejuvenated every now and then or it goes Stale.

48 minutes ago, Kemistry said:

Don't confuse personal style with brand.

4 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I think in some cases, especially in online games like this, personal style can eventually turn into a "brand." Personally, I've never been much of a fan of the word and its usage this way. That may be because I always associate its roots with the Kardashians. And their "brand" really came from doing a lot of nothing. LOL But here in  my country a lot of nothing can make you rich and famous, maybe even President!

1 minute ago, Coldheart said:

And I only laugh because I prefer it to crying.

lol

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/77408

There is what the brand should be. Until we can`t upload our own content, we can only dream about branding. We can really try to make some clothing look like a "brand". While everyone can use this, it can only make a mess in my opinion.

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You simply don't understand that the style of members of a group can be part of the branding. Of course we are limited in our possibilities, but nevertheless we have branding.

The Diva's use their logo, their "waaaaarrrrrgggg" and the fact that they are used to get nude very soon at their events.
Virtual Sugar uses a logo, the members are forced to wear pink underwear, the poster and adverts have a special style and Kemistry has to be an evil bitch.

And of course the brands can evolve over time.

36 minutes ago, Kemistry said:

The Diva's use their logo, their "waaaaarrrrrgggg" and the fact that they are used to get nude very soon at their events.

Right on the first two, the third is my personal touch.
And we actually changed our Logo over time too.
Bit of a in joke.
Our Orky skull had no horns at first, but we switched to the horned variant when we went into our 2nd Year of activity.

38 minutes ago, Kemistry said:

You simply don't understand that the style of members of a group can be part of the branding.

I simply didn`t see this style on a group of people. I saw this on a person and others only. So I simply understand what branding is.