3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

25 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Because i don't listen to assholes.

23 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Because assholes as you, never has arguments. Because there are no arguments in stealing rooms or in any bad acts which you did, you do and i am sure that you will do. Stupid. I have screenshots, people who were there in first day you opened the stolen room and the second day. 

36 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Yes, you are. You still haven't answered why you didn't close a room that wasn't yours. 

35 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Because i don't listen to assholes.

33 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Because assholes as you, never has arguments. Because there are no arguments in stealing rooms or in any bad acts which you did, you do and i am sure that you will do. Stupid. I have screenshots, people who were there in first day you opened the stolen room and the second day. 

I will post it all the time until I get a response.

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

to to to... lol are you nervous? :D You are the first in a turn to get a ban for your "parrot" spam, Jade.

to to to... lol are you nervous? :D You are the first in a turn to get a ban for your "parrot" spam, Ex.

4 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Whatever I have to to to get rid of u in the forum works for me  :)

to to to get rid ... get a grip. The real life have kicked you off, the virtual one about to do the same and all of this because of being bad with people. 

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

to to to get rid ... get a grip. The real life have kicked you off, the virtual one about to do the same and all of this because of being bad with people. 

Ur the one with no friends now sweetie ....not me  :)

or maybe....thats the problem......I'm the only one that will talk to you.....

Just now, jadekali said:

Ur the one with no friends now sweetie ....not me  :)

or maybe....thats the problem......I'm the only one that will talk to you.....

I have many good friends, silly. I can`t say the same about you. But you are able to show your discord and call of them "your friends". Better than zero lol

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I have many good friends, silly. I can`t say the same about you. But you are able to show your discord and call of them "your friends". Better than zero lol

ur nothing without Derai and Chloe.....ur just another lonely bully.

Just now, jadekali said:

ur nothing without Derai and Chloe.....ur just another lonely bully.

I am glad that you have imagination. You are still suck in it, but something you got. A little. And you know this, because i have started with you 2 years ago and I can stand as much as i want.

Ex vs Assholes

1:0 👍

Try to imagine something realistic and interesting sometimes. ;)

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I am glad that you have imagination. You are still suck in it, but something you got. A little. And you know this, because i have started with you 2 years ago and I can stand as much as i want.

Jade  vs Assholes

3:0 👍

Jade  vs  Assholes

3:0 👍

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Yeah, i see how "powerful" your imagination lol

You started it. Got few slaps and got tired. My deepest condolences. Be smarter next day. See you ;)

ya....u need some sleep old man....ur medication wore off a long time ago.

5 hours ago, jadekali said:

ya....u need some sleep old man....ur medication wore off a long time ago.

dude...look at yourself and ask yourself how much you sleep :D I am not going to say how silly your conclusions because I didn`t say i am going to sleep, but whatever. Idiots are idiots.

52 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

dude...look at yourself and ask yourself how much you sleep :D I am not going to say how silly your conclusions because I didn`t say i am going to sleep, but whatever. Idiots are idiots.

Grandpa,,,if u keep taking all that sugar to stay awake ur going to get diabetes.

.....and lets see some proof that ur not a dude ....show us a picture of just ur foot....u think u can do that u sorry excuse for a cranky old man.......and no one want to look at size 13 feet        🤣

but u know what,,,,u never will NEVER send us a pic......BECAUSE YOU ARE A DUDE!!!!!!

Just now, jadekali said:

Grandpa,,,if u keep taking all that sugar to stay awake ur going to get diabetes.

.....and lets see some proof that ur not a dude ....show us a picture of just ur foot....u think u can do that u sorry excuse for a cranky old man.......and no one want to look at size 13 feet        🤣

but u know what,,,,u never will NEVER send us a pic......BECAUSE YOU ARE A DUDE!!!!!!

I did it, but you can`t handle that, dude lol