3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

6 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You looks outdated lol Have you lost all the power? Take a rest then and better don`t mention me next time. Idiot.

This is not a parrot game, silly. Your words don`t have any logic. There are facts. Want me to show you facts again and again? I can.

13 hours ago, AlphaWulf said:

one day all will lose something, whether its friendships, lovers, or your wife. I see so much hate around i wish everyone to just stop , look around, see the people behind the AVIs. dont compete , don't care about the numbers!!!   i love going into smaller rooms just so i can have a real conversation! i love going into bigger rooms because i can listen to great music from  different DJs, meet new people, and just sit if i choose.  Im sorry enough said from me and no i didnt trash anyone . Please all just stop . look. listen .and feel/ have fun ! you never know when it will all be gone. Damn honesty and love is anyones best foot forward

Thanks for spamming my ad Ex.!!!

and that reminds me.....since we've had a large spurt of new membership lately ...I think we should welcome one of our newest dance teams.....  The Devil Dancers!!!

Welcome to Safe Haven  :)

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

2020-07-11_02-08-02_3720821.png

8 hours ago, jadekali said:

The 1%(the trolls)would have you believe that THEY are the all-powerful and wise members of 3dx.
I am here to dispel that myth and make sure the 99% get to enjoy the game to the fullest.
We here at Safe Haven, have as our main goal, the promotion of our dance teams ,DJ's, rock bands, builders, artists, and writers.
We also promote their Shows and Events.
Unlike the trolls, we don't manipulate, threaten or even try to raid rooms or other servers for membership like they do.
We have no banned members atm and everyone is free to come and go as they please.
Many discords have opened and tried to copy us .....and failed.
Others have done well....because they are ORIGINAL......something the trolls wouldn't know about.
No matter which path you decide to take....remember you are always welcome at Safe Haven.
Thank you all for making us the most successful private discord on 3dx :)

This sounds exactly like Trump when he speaks to the news.

Make no mistake. I am not trying to bring politics into the mix, but my initial statement is 100% correct. This is Trump tactics 101. Just keep repeating the lies and BS over and over and yell and scream really loud and maybe people will believe it! 

1 minute ago, JessicaX said:

This sounds exactly like Trump when he speaks to the news.

Make no mistake. I am not trying to bring politics into the mix, but my initial statement is 100% correct. This is Trump tactics 101. Just keep repeating the lies and BS over and over and yell and scream really loud and maybe people will believe it! 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

16 hours ago, AlphaWulf said:

one day all will lose something, whether its friendships, lovers, or your wife. I see so much hate around i wish everyone to just stop , look around, see the people behind the AVIs. dont compete , don't care about the numbers!!!   i love going into smaller rooms just so i can have a real conversation! i love going into bigger rooms because i can listen to great music from  different DJs, meet new people, and just sit if i choose.  Im sorry enough said from me and no i didnt trash anyone . Please all just stop . look. listen .and feel/ have fun ! you never know when it will all be gone. Damn honesty and love is anyones best foot forward

None of this has anything to do with smaller rooms and bigger rooms. I'm not even sure how you were able to come up with that. Jade is the ONLY one that ever mentions rooms numbers like it's a trophy of sorts, which is baffling to say the least. 

If you actually take a step back and READ these posts, you will see MANY people asking her to stop the drama and stop lying. Instead of owning up to it, she goes on a barrage of personal attacks so here we are. 

Rest assured, eventually you too will get in her way for one reason or another. Then you can always fall back to these threads and reflect back to when you defended and supported this behavior.

13 minutes ago, JessicaX said:

None of this has anything to do with smaller rooms and bigger rooms. I'm not even sure how you were able to come up with that. Jade is the ONLY one that ever mentions rooms numbers like it's a trophy of sorts, which is baffling to say the least. 

If you actually take a step back and READ these posts, you will see MANY people asking her to stop the drama and stop lying. Instead of owning up to it, she goes on a barrage of personal attacks so here we are. 

Rest assured, eventually you too will get in her way for one reason or another. Then you can always fall back to these threads and reflect back to when you defended and supported this behavior.

Better then u have tried to break us up.....good luck with that    🤣

Edited by jadekali

Just now, jadekali said:

Better then u have tried to break us up.....good luck with that    🤣

I have never tried to break anything or anyone up, so this just adds on to the many lies and assumptions you spew. I don't even know you. You seem to act like you know me but you do not.  I don't go to any of your events. I don't even know who is part of your "group". All I did was point out an instance where you are passing some huge bits of misinformation. Then you came at me like a spoiled 12 year old who just got their phone taken away. The only positive thing about all of this garbage is that your behavior is on display for all to see. 

We would like to thank all the trolls for increasing our membership of late(especially Jesiica).....they take one look at you and run screaming for Safe Haven......never to be seen in the forum again     lol

but that's what we're here for......so lets welcome one of our newest member to Safe Haven.......Sashaboy!

Edited by jadekali

Lets welcome one of our newest members to Safe Haven......LindaMilf!!!!

Welcome Linda!.......I don't blame you for getting out of the forum  🤣

Edited by jadekali

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Mhmm, in your deepest dreams lol While no one of your words based on facts, no one takes you serious. You are too silly to understand this. ^_^

Mhmm, in your deepest dreams lol While no one of your words based on facts, no one takes you serious. You are too silly to understand this. ^_^

Lets greet one of our newest members that couldn't wait to get away from Ex and the rest of the trolls in the forum......Sharaida!

Welcome to Safe Haven Sharaida  :)

1 hour ago, KeshaBisha said:

You the clique, you do realize Jade has you eating out of her hands? I'm not going to scold you cause this is fun to watch. Just realize your all in her thread, spending your time, telling her, her parties suck. Shes doing something right. But seriously i've been labeled a stalker for much less. This is a business thread and should be respected, save your your party sucks posts for the your party sucks thread. So much for not scolding. Pobody's nerfect.

K

I only pointed out that her memory of history is wrong.  I'm looking for the parts where I told her that her parties suck. Go ahead and find them for me. I will wait. 

6 minutes ago, KeshaBisha said:

The owner of the "Your party's Suck" phrase actually did it in kind of a playful way. None the less a great opportunity to make a point. Jade is trying to advertise in apparently one of the very few options available with the strict world chat, and the clique whether that be you at any given time or the rest of the mob rule are just trashing it. You really need to self police yourselves and keep the trash maybe deeper in a subsection, have your fun while letting a business thread to do business. I could be totally wrong but it seems Jade has expressed the desire for you to keep the trash in the trash thread.Like that "Well Gizmo Its Been Nice" thread. That would be a good one to exchange jabs.

It would be a good start, if she would stop spreading trash, then less trash would be dumped into her thread. It is so simple.