3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

6 hours ago, Coldheart said:

All hypocrisy  and broke dick opinions in this topic aside, maybe the lesson to be learned it to NOT try and be popular on 3DX. It either ends up turning into a bad experience or at the very least it draws many undesirables into the time you spend here playing. I am speaking from experience here because I was at one time quite popular in the game and it was such a bad experience that I eventually ended up quitting the game entirely, and I am not going to lie and say that was easy. I think in several ways I had become addicted to playing here, but it had to be done because it was effecting my mood and personal life, which at the time, neither were good to start with, and this place just made it worse. After about 3 years of being away from here entirely and making a lot of changes in my own life, I was able to return here and play in anonymity for the most part. Or at the very least I am not popular. LOL. And now I avoid anything that involves being in groups, hosting parties etc because dealing with the people that go along with such activities is not worth the headaches . Life is too important to spend what little free time I have these days (I used to have a lot) dealing with some of the problematic people that play here. It is always the same people involved in conflict. I mostly just brush of what they say and do now and laugh at them. Not sure if that helps at all, but that's what I did.

Yes ....everything you say is true....and this is what I have dealt with here for 3 years but I did not quit.....The trolls only made me stronger and more RELENTLESS!

Safe Haven's great success is due to them(mostly to Ex 🤣) .....so I try to answer all their lies and taunts because it keeps swelling our ranks and It makes me happy to see so many people like Alpha and others who believe in the same things as I do.....So don't despair about the forum and know that you ALWAYS have a SAFE HAVEN to come to....

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekali

1 hour ago, AtticusFinch said:

Amen. I never thought I’d be posting here again but this destruction derby of a thread... lol 

Well said, nail on head, a meme would be inserted here if I could be bothered...

That moment of clarity when you realise you’re paying for it. Now I know what St. Paul felt on his way to Damascus. 3DX clean for a while now and so much better for it. For an adult game it’s certainly juvenile in mentality.  I thought I left playground politics behind in junior school. 

Anyone wants to see exactly what’s bad about 3DX? Look no further. 

Never forget that the 1% out there will ALWAYS try to bully. control and manipulate you in this "game".
but don't despair like Coldheart did. He had nowhere to go.
This has changed now.
Don't let them ruin your gaming experience here...
You will always have a home with the silent majority of the game at Safe Haven...And I promise to keep it that way. :)

5 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Some people in this forum do really amaze me, this post above being said about me who has only posted once in this thread by a person who has posted many times with posts mainly doing exactly what he is accusing me of. It seems your view of a decent person is to post childish insults in as many threads as possible. I would be concerned if you actually complemented me.

There’s nothing worth complimenting with you, don’t worry, and you would have to direct me to any childish insults I made against you. Or are you just saying that out of habit, because it sounds good to say in this place? That’s as bad as Lux. Pity.

2 hours ago, Derai said:

You know, folks reading this cringe fest might be thinking why we even bother, and not treat Jade like the crazed paranoid hobo on a train she is. 
The thing is that unlike the hobo that’s just quietly rubbing one out on the seat while drunk. 
Jade actually walks up and rubs her moldy genitalia in folks faces and orgasms while cooing about how many people where at the last funeral she was at. 
That kind of disturbing behavior is hard to ignore. 
And so people (like me) try in vain to just get her to shut the fuck up and behave like a halfway decent pervert like the rest of us. 
Nobody cares about her and her shit, if she wasn’t constantly proudly rubbing it in people’s faces.

Just a thought. 

You made this sound as real as one of Leopardus Dave’s many imaginary personalities. Creepy. 

The 1%(the trolls)would have you believe that THEY are the all-powerful and wise members of 3dx.
I am here to dispel that myth and make sure the 99% get to enjoy the game to the fullest.
We here at Safe Haven, have as our main goal, the promotion of our dance teams ,DJ's, rock bands, builders, artists, and writers.
We also promote their Shows and Events.
Unlike the trolls, we don't manipulate, threaten or even try to raid rooms or other servers for membership like they do.
We have no banned members atm and everyone is free to come and go as they please.
Many discords have opened and tried to copy us .....and failed.
Others have done well....because they are ORIGINAL......something the trolls wouldn't know about.
No matter which path you decide to take....remember you are always welcome at Safe Haven.
Thank you all for making us the most successful private discord on 3dx :)

13 hours ago, Coldheart said:

All hypocrisy  and broke dick opinions in this topic aside, maybe the lesson to be learned it to NOT try and be popular on 3DX. It either ends up turning into a bad experience or at the very least it draws many undesirables into the time you spend here playing. I am speaking from experience here because I was at one time quite popular in the game and it was such a bad experience that I eventually ended up quitting the game entirely, and I am not going to lie and say that was easy. I think in several ways I had become addicted to playing here, but it had to be done because it was effecting my mood and personal life, which at the time, neither were good to start with, and this place just made it worse. After about 3 years of being away from here entirely and making a lot of changes in my own life, I was able to return here and play in anonymity for the most part. Or at the very least I am not popular. LOL. And now I avoid anything that involves being in groups, hosting parties etc because dealing with the people that go along with such activities is not worth the headaches . Life is too important to spend what little free time I have these days (I used to have a lot) dealing with some of the problematic people that play here. It is always the same people involved in conflict. I mostly just brush of what they say and do now and laugh at them. Not sure if that helps at all, but that's what I did.

I think you hit the nail on the head, Coldheart. I've seen this happen so many times to people who host, or build, or join groups/clans etc that I've found it better to remain willfully obscure. Thankfully, outside of sucking a good dick I have no talent to bring to the game, so it's pretty easy to keep a low profile.

14 minutes ago, Nektar said:

I think you hit the nail on the head, Coldheart. I've seen this happen so many times to people who host, or build, or join groups/clans etc that I've found it better to remain willfully obscure. Thankfully, outside of sucking a good dick I have no talent to bring to the game, so it's pretty easy to keep a low profile.

Safe Haven is filled with players like you and it's why I stay here  :)

Edited by jadekali

9 minutes ago, jazziesweetness said:

She can’t help her stupid self pointing other people’s shit out but not watching her own shit

I see u caught "The Ex Repetitious Syndrome" too.........well....don't worry.....it goes away in a few days   

Let us know when u have something ORIGINAL to say   :)

That's the problem with too many players today....there are too many cases of ERS out there.

Edited by jadekali

9 hours ago, Derai said:

You know, folks reading this cringe fest might be thinking why we even bother, and not treat Jade like the crazed paranoid hobo on a train she is. 
The thing is that unlike the hobo that’s just quietly rubbing one out on the seat while drunk. 
Jade actually walks up and rubs her moldy genitalia in folks faces and orgasms while cooing about how many people where at the last funeral she was at. 
That kind of disturbing behavior is hard to ignore. 
And so people (like me) try in vain to just get her to shut the fuck up and behave like a halfway decent pervert like the rest of us. 
Nobody cares about her and her shit, if she wasn’t constantly proudly rubbing it in people’s faces.

Just a thought. 

She thinks she'll get more of a reputation for provoking people into conflict. She's a provocateur and it's proven. I asked her not to mention me, but she did it on purpose. Another thing is that this is a dirty reputation.

5 hours ago, jadekali said:

Unlike the trolls, we don't manipulate

Exactly You manipulate lol All the time i know you. Do you think that blaming others for your mistakes can help you? There are too many people know about your manipulations, so this is just impossible to hide how you do treat people around.

10 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Exactly You manipulate lol All the time i know you. Do you think that blaming others for your mistakes can help you? There are too many people know about your manipulations, so this is just impossible to hide how you do treat people around.

yay......'lets play the parrot game with the biggest parrot in the forum!

5 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

This is not a parrot game, silly. Your words don`t have any logic. There are facts. Want me to show you facts again and again? I can.

This is not a parrot game, silly. Your words don`t have any logic. There are facts. Want me to show you facts again and again? I can.

11 minutes ago, jadekali said:

You look outdated lol Have you lost all the power? Take a rest then and better don`t mention me next time. Idiot.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧