3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

Difference is Jade I'm not competing with anyone here. I open as enjoyment and for others to enjoy  good rooms. You are way to competitive with a God complex this is what have turned many away. Dome was a room many  enjoyed but you got overly cocky with it. Its way time for you to move on and stop bringing it up already. Also Jade I passed that I was opening different rooms daily for months and topped daily without using other djs.

Edited by DomMac

20 minutes ago, TerryScrew said:

Explain to people that the pimp dome doesn't belong to you but to Masheen that asked me to work on it, i never asked you anything. Masheen did ask me. and you're damn lucky he's not there to see what you became for the sake of "number" that what people are to you numbers. when your room fail (which happen all the time) you blame the DJs. but never blame yourself.

You are entitled to ur opinions......but I won't let you lie about Masheen.......

He was VERY THANKFUL I never allowed you to "redo" Pimps Dome.......I had way too much smarts to ever hand that room to you    :)

8 minutes ago, DomMac said:

Difference is Jade I'm not competing with anyone here. I open as enjoyment and for others to enjoy  good rooms. You are way to competitive with a God complex this is what have turned many away. Dome was a room many  enjoyed but you got overly cocky with it. Its way time for you to move on and stop bringing it up already. Also Jade I passed that I was opening different rooms daily for months and topped daily without using other djs.

Yes....I guess that would make you the Derek Jeter of the Babe Ruth ,Joe Dimaggio,Mickey Mantle club  :)

18 minutes ago, JessicaX said:

I'm confused as to what any part of this has anything to do with your false statements about other DJ groups and how and when they were formed. I don't know you and you don't know me. I'm not too sure why you feel so aggressive towards me. I have never done anything to you. All I did was point out that the story that you posted to your discord is not true. And again, anyone that was here before you knows the truth. 

It appears you suffer from "The Ex Repetitious Syndrome" and since I don't bother to repeat myself,.....I will no longer be paying attention to you unless you have something new to say....bye!

As we like to say up here in lake country,  "Why don't you take a long walk on a short dock, Jade."  Maybe a dunking in clear cold Minnesota water would clear your head.

I have not been around long enough to know the history to Safe Haven, or this discord.  For that I am grateful.  I am also grateful for the circle of friends I have gained here and in game.  None of them so obsessed with being considered uber popular, apparently at any cost.

I know what I like and want, and it isn't Safe Haven.  I would advise any and all newcomers to avoid you and this space, unless you change that attitude.

For the rest of you, drinks are on me when next we get together.😀

28 minutes ago, JackPine said:

As we like to say up here in lake country,  "Why don't you take a long walk on a short dock, Jade."  Maybe a dunking in clear cold Minnesota water would clear your head.

I have not been around long enough to know the history to Safe Haven, or this discord.  For that I am grateful.  I am also grateful for the circle of friends I have gained here and in game.  None of them so obsessed with being considered uber popular, apparently at any cost.

I know what I like and want, and it isn't Safe Haven.  I would advise any and all newcomers to avoid you and this space, unless you change that attitude.

For the rest of you, drinks are on me when next we get together.😀

I try to reply to all(except The Stalker ofc).....but ur starting to get a bit repetitious too............and for those of you that wish to avoid the Village Idiot and his circle of friends....you know where to come......

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekali

1 hour ago, TerryScrew said:

i would like you to stop quoting my name on your server or anywhere else, i don't talk to you, i don't even talk about you, i actually don't care about you. you're obsession prove that you have some issue. idk what it is but fix it asap. i'm tired of people receiving constant shit comming from you.

even people on your server come at me to spit on your bullshit. a full story full of lies where you make sure to cover your ass to avoid the backlash. writen on your server so no one will see ?

Then let me explain what happen to those people : first off you threat your DJs like shit mostly DJs i sent your way to both help you and them. i received message of people telling me how you insulted them or blame them for whatever reasons.

Second Tysonnn was never part of Pimp dome and he quit cause you insulted him.

I quit cause you started to complain about me in my back to my friends because i was open and it was annoying you that i refused to close my room cause you where opening yours. (girl serious the game isn't your property everyone can open their room if they want)

Finaly you don't tell people you where part of Beat foundry before i kick your ass out. why don't you explain people why you get kicked ? it will be funny to hear. and don't bullshit them we all know why i kicked you out.

Explain people why you're so obsessed with us while we don't even bother you ?

Explain to people that the pimp dome doesn't belong to you but to Masheen that asked me to work on it, i never asked you anything. Masheen did ask me. and you're damn lucky he's not there to see what you became for the sake of "number" that what people are to you numbers. when your room fail (which happen all the time) you blame the DJs. but never blame yourself.

yes i created the badges for the pimp dome and yes you kept using it non the less. so stop with your shit. you weren't acting like a princess but like a kid. and i never asked you to not use it unlike you i don't give a shit what you do with it. (but thanks for the free ads i guess... if it mean someone on a fucking game)

Explain also to people why your own people on your server hate your guts ? why they came complaining because of YOUR drama that you bring YOURSELF on your own server ? do you see me or anyone throwing thread to shit on your back ? no. instead we party, we have fun, and we share our passion with people. something your clearly incapable of doing.

So i'll be very clear with you again for the last time, don't ever bring my name to shit on my back again, i know the law in america i'll don't hesitate one second to file a sue against your sorry ass for cyber-bullying so you better tone it down really quick. it's my first and last message toward this. i'll not do a second one. you better leave me alone and everyone you "don't like".

Stay on your side and stop your bullshit.

Well said Terry

Edited by jazziesweetness

9 minutes ago, jadekali said:

He's entitled to say whatever he wants....but he shouldn't lie about Masheen   :)

Whats the difference Jade u have no problem lying on us!! We all left ur shit hole at different time for the same freaking reason cus ur a asshole!! I remember how it happened Terry left first cus u were being a dick Tysonnn left shortly after not cus he wasn’t being asked to play be us u were insulting him talking shit about him basically cus his real life got in front of the game I left cus u don’t Appreciate people giving u their time and u use and abuse and dom he left before I did for same reason or damn near close you don’t care about people we had many fun times but when u left for a while we all got on and did other stuff we told u to come back cus we had fun and missed but that’s where u changed u threaten to close cus u could barely get 20 people people go where they are acknowledged or wanted not just thought of as a number so like terry said leave us alone and stop ur bullshit and one last thing ur a liar u told me u removed that stupid princess story next time u wanna write about a princess use my name ok Ull get better results xxxxing jerk u are 

Edited by jazziesweetness

Just now, jadekali said:

Romeo told me same thing about you and the owner of the club he let u use it to have fun but it doesn’t matter jade do ur self a favor go lay down some where leave us alone we never bother you till you flap your lips we all know you miss us but too bad and you know all of us are still pretty tight what does that say about u!!! Nini 

1 minute ago, jazziesweetness said:
4 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Romeo told me same thing about you and the owner of the club he let u use it to have fun but it doesn’t matter jade do ur self a favor go lay down some where leave us alone we never bother you till you flap your lips we all know you miss us but too bad and you know all of us are still pretty tight what does that say about u!!! Nini 

Romeo had more rights to Pimp Dome then Terry did.....and I have my own circle of friends and urs are not any more special then mine  :)

I think Jazzy had too much to drink.......For the rest of you that's bored with this ancient history....we'll see you on the 8th for our Halloween Haunted Castle Grand opening!

Edited by jadekali

7 minutes ago, jadekali said:

I think Jazzy had too much to drink.......For the rest of you that's bored with this ancient history....we'll see you on the 8th for our Halloween Haunted Castle Grand opening!

Exactly ancient history!!!!!!! Finially you except!!!!good job 

2 hours ago, Coldheart said:

I wonder if JessicaX will reply to you saying you exposed yourself as not being a decent person who likes to perpetuate conflict here. 🤣🤣🤣 I am going to gamble and go out on a limb here and say NO. LOL.

Some people in this forum do really amaze me, this post above being said about me who has only posted once in this thread by a person who has posted many times with posts mainly doing exactly what he is accusing me of. It seems your view of a decent person is to post childish insults in as many threads as possible. I would be concerned if you actually complemented me.

one day all will lose something, whether its friendships, lovers, or your wife. I see so much hate around i wish everyone to just stop , look around, see the people behind the AVIs. dont compete , don't care about the numbers!!!   i love going into smaller rooms just so i can have a real conversation! i love going into bigger rooms because i can listen to great music from  different DJs, meet new people, and just sit if i choose.  Im sorry enough said from me and no i didnt trash anyone . Please all just stop . look. listen .and feel/ have fun ! you never know when it will all be gone. Damn honesty and love is anyones best foot forward

9 hours ago, jadekali said:

Teachers are taught to save as many students as they possibly can......
but even they know when it is impossible to save them all....you are beyond hope.

A good chess player knows when to resign.

Ah, so this is the explanation you can give lol You simply confirm everything I say about you by your actions. Thanks :lol:

4 hours ago, jadekali said:

It appears you suffer from "The Ex Repetitious Syndrome" and since I don't bother to repeat myself,.....I will no longer be paying attention to you unless you have something new to say....bye!

It appears you suffer from "The Jade`s Stupidity Syndrome" and since You don't bother to have any intelligence, people no longer paying attention on you. This is more correct.

You know, folks reading this cringe fest might be thinking why we even bother, and not treat Jade like the crazed paranoid hobo on a train she is. 
The thing is that unlike the hobo that’s just quietly rubbing one out on the seat while drunk. 
Jade actually walks up and rubs her moldy genitalia in folks faces and orgasms while cooing about how many people where at the last funeral she was at. 
That kind of disturbing behavior is hard to ignore. 
And so people (like me) try in vain to just get her to shut the fuck up and behave like a halfway decent pervert like the rest of us. 
Nobody cares about her and her shit, if she wasn’t constantly proudly rubbing it in people’s faces.

Just a thought. 

6 hours ago, Coldheart said:

All hypocrisy  and broke dick opinions in this topic aside, maybe the lesson to be learned it to NOT try and be popular on 3DX. It either ends up turning into a bad experience or at the very least it draws many undesirables into the time you spend here playing. I am speaking from experience here because I was at one time quite popular in the game and it was such a bad experience that I eventually ended up quitting the game entirely, and I am not going to lie and say that was easy. I think in several ways I had become addicted to playing here, but it had to be done because it was effecting my mood and personal life, which at the time, neither were good to start with, and this place just made it worse. After about 3 years of being away from here entirely and making a lot of changes in my own life, I was able to return here and play in anonymity for the most part. Or at the very least I am not popular. LOL. And now I avoid anything that involves being in groups, hosting parties etc because dealing with the people that go along with such activities is not worth the headaches . Life is too important to spend what little free time I have these days (I used to have a lot) dealing with some of the problematic people that play here. It is always the same people involved in conflict. I mostly just brush of what they say and do now and laugh at them. Not sure if that helps at all, but that's what I did.

Amen. I never thought I’d be posting here again but this destruction derby of a thread... lol 

Well said, nail on head, a meme would be inserted here if I could be bothered...

That moment of clarity when you realise you’re paying for it. Now I know what St. Paul felt on his way to Damascus. 3DX clean for a while now and so much better for it. For an adult game it’s certainly juvenile in mentality.  I thought I left playground politics behind in junior school. 

Anyone wants to see exactly what’s bad about 3DX? Look no further. 

56 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

It appears you suffer from "The Jade`s Stupidity Syndrome" and since You don't bother to have any intelligence, people no longer paying attention on you. This is more correct.

It appears you suffer from "The Ex Stupidity Syndrome" and since you don't bother to have any intelligence,people no longer paying attention to you. This is more correct.