3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

58 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Explain?

Teachers are taught to save as many students as they possibly can......
but even they know when it is impossible to save them all....you are beyond hope.

A good chess player knows when to resign.

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by jadekali

image.png.6f010cd5c9ff63f30a6dc69202ec85cc.png.20c23436243a7d39409301604a678c69.png

I saw this another post. From this, it appears that you are trying to tell people in your discord that a small group of people left SH to form SoS? This is not even remotely true. SoS was established way before you even stepped foot into 3DX and those mentioned were also SoS members before you came to 3DX.

I know you will not have a good reply to this because it's completely false. You will likely resort to personal attacks, which is usually what people do when they know they have been exposed.

Also, the reason this thread has so many views is because the cringe factor is epic. 

Edited by JessicaX

2 hours ago, JessicaX said:

I know you will not have a good reply to this because it's completely false. You will likely resort to personal attacks, which is usually what people do when they know they have been exposed.

Also, the reason this thread has so many views is because the cringe factor is epic. 

Oh damn!! You got EXPOSED by JessicaX! Game over!! LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Oh damn!! You got EXPOSED by JessicaX! Game over!! LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's sad that we live in a world where someone can flat out lie and be dishonest and people will ignore the issue at hand and attack the people who point these things out.

BTW you just completely strengthened my claim that people resort to childish personal attacks when they have no leg to stand on and it shows what kind of person you are. I didn't attack anyone, and I didn't say a word to you. I merely pointed out a massive lie that she is telling hundreds of people,. But go ahead and attack me because I pointed that out. 👍

6 minutes ago, JessicaX said:

It's sad that we live in a world where someone can flat out lie and be dishonest and people will ignore the issue at hand and attack the people who point these things out.

BTW you just completely strengthened my claim that people resort to childish personal attacks when they have no leg to stand on and it shows what kind of person you are. I didn't attack anyone, and I didn't say a word to you. I merely pointed out a massive lie that she is telling hundreds of people,. But go ahead and attack me because I pointed that out. 👍

LOL. That's great. Good for you JessicaX.

3 hours ago, JessicaX said:

image.png.6f010cd5c9ff63f30a6dc69202ec85cc.png.20c23436243a7d39409301604a678c69.png

I saw this another post. From this, it appears that you are trying to tell people in your discord that a small group of people left SH to form SoS? This is not even remotely true. SoS was established way before you even stepped foot into 3DX and those mentioned were also SoS members before you came to 3DX.

Everything in that "parable" was true......but you wouldn't know anything about such matters because
like the rest of these trolls you are just a flunky of Chloe's.....you are a never was.....and a never will be....
You will never know what it is like to the reach the popularity level needed to have an 8 month room(Pimps Dome) of triple figure crowds
or have your best DJ's raided by jealous discords....or have your discord raided for its members....
because you are nobody....and always will be .....and all you can ever do is try to tear down others and lower them in the gutter 
to be next you....but guess what?
I have survived all the raids......all the trolls .....and Safe Haven keeps growing and is stronger then ever!

.....and there's nothing YOU and all the rest of
your loser friends can do about it.....so keep on crying and do your imaginary "EXPOSES"......lol
Have a nice life   :)

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekali

9 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Everything in that "parable" was true......but you wouldn't know anything about such matters because
like the rest of these trolls you are just a flunky of Chloe's.....you are a never was.....and a never will be....
You will never know what it is like to the reach the popularity level needed to have an 8 month room of triple figure crowds
or have your best DJ's raided by jealous discords....or have your discord raided for its members....
because you are nobody....and always will be .....and all you can ever do is try to tear down others and lower them in the gutter 
I have survived all the raids......all the trolls .....and Safe Haven is stronger then ever!

your loser friends can do about it.....so keep on crying and do your imaginary "EXPOSES"......lol

Wow, reading through this thread I was already able to see what sort of person you are, but this last post is just so over the top and incorrect I find it hard to believe that someone could be that stupid. Both Jessica and Chloe know exactly what it is like to achieve popularity in 3DXChat and all the downfalls that come with it. One of which as you are showing is that people will always try to destroy your popularity with lies. I don't know much about you, in fact I only know you from this thread but I would be willing to bet that you have not even achieved half of what they have. One big difference is they don't go around bragging about their achievements. Jessica I know has likely helped more people in 3DXChat to get started with their DJing than anyone else in the game and for a long time was one of the most in demand DJs in there. Chloe is much the same. I think you really need to look why all those people left you and stop trying to put the blame on others. After all if the environment you are at is a good one why leave. You may think you are showing yourself as someone important and worth knowing in this thread but you are in fact doing the opposite.

5 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Wow, reading through this thread I was already able to see what sort of person you are, but this last post is just so over the top and incorrect I find it hard to believe that someone could be that stupid.

I wonder if JessicaX will reply to you saying you exposed yourself as not being a decent person who likes to perpetuate conflict here. 🤣🤣🤣 I am going to gamble and go out on a limb here and say NO. LOL.

8 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Wow, reading through this thread I was already able to see what sort of person you are, but this last post is just so over the top and incorrect I find it hard to believe that someone could be that stupid. Both Jessica and Chloe know exactly what it is like to achieve popularity in 3DXChat and all the downfalls that come with it. One of which as you are showing is that people will always try to destroy your popularity with lies. I don't know much about you, in fact I only know you from this thread but I would be willing to bet that you have not even achieved half of what they have. One big difference is they don't go around bragging about their achievements. Jessica I know has likely helped more people in 3DXChat to get started with their DJing than anyone else in the game and for a long time was one of the most in demand DJs in there. Chloe is much the same. I think you really need to look why all those people left you and stop trying to put the blame on others. After all if the environment you are at is a good one why leave. You may think you are showing yourself as someone important and worth knowing in this thread but you are in fact doing the opposite.

well....unlike her ....you are not pretending to state facts ......you are expressing an OPINION ......and that's fair enough......you are a good friend to her    ....tc!

Edited by jadekali

All hypocrisy  and broke dick opinions in this topic aside, maybe the lesson to be learned it to NOT try and be popular on 3DX. It either ends up turning into a bad experience or at the very least it draws many undesirables into the time you spend here playing. I am speaking from experience here because I was at one time quite popular in the game and it was such a bad experience that I eventually ended up quitting the game entirely, and I am not going to lie and say that was easy. I think in several ways I had become addicted to playing here, but it had to be done because it was effecting my mood and personal life, which at the time, neither were good to start with, and this place just made it worse. After about 3 years of being away from here entirely and making a lot of changes in my own life, I was able to return here and play in anonymity for the most part. Or at the very least I am not popular. LOL. And now I avoid anything that involves being in groups, hosting parties etc because dealing with the people that go along with such activities is not worth the headaches . Life is too important to spend what little free time I have these days (I used to have a lot) dealing with some of the problematic people that play here. It is always the same people involved in conflict. I mostly just brush of what they say and do now and laugh at them. Not sure if that helps at all, but that's what I did.

i would like you to stop quoting my name on your server or anywhere else, i don't talk to you, i don't even talk about you, i actually don't care about you. you're obsession prove that you have some issue. idk what it is but fix it asap. i'm tired of people receiving constant shit comming from you.

even people on your server come at me to spit on your bullshit. a full story full of lies where you make sure to cover your ass to avoid the backlash. writen on your server so no one will see ?

Then let me explain what happen to those people : first off you threat your DJs like shit mostly DJs i sent your way to both help you and them. i received message of people telling me how you insulted them or blame them for whatever reasons.

Second Tysonnn was never part of Pimp dome and he quit cause you insulted him.

I quit cause you started to complain about me in my back to my friends because i was open and it was annoying you that i refused to close my room cause you where opening yours. (girl serious the game isn't your property everyone can open their room if they want)

Finaly you don't tell people you where part of Beat foundry before i kick your ass out. why don't you explain people why you get kicked ? it will be funny to hear. and don't bullshit them we all know why i kicked you out.

Explain people why you're so obsessed with us while we don't even bother you ?

Explain to people that the pimp dome doesn't belong to you but to Masheen that asked me to work on it, i never asked you anything. Masheen did ask me. and you're damn lucky he's not there to see what you became for the sake of "number" that what people are to you numbers. when your room fail (which happen all the time) you blame the DJs. but never blame yourself.

yes i created the badges for the pimp dome and yes you kept using it non the less. so stop with your shit. you weren't acting like a princess but like a kid. and i never asked you to not use it unlike you i don't give a shit what you do with it. (but thanks for the free ads i guess... if it mean someone on a fucking game)

Explain also to people why your own people on your server hate your guts ? why they came complaining because of YOUR drama that you bring YOURSELF on your own server ? do you see me or anyone throwing thread to shit on your back ? no. instead we party, we have fun, and we share our passion with people. something your clearly incapable of doing.

So i'll be very clear with you again for the last time, don't ever bring my name to shit on my back again, i know the law in america i'll don't hesitate one second to file a sue against your sorry ass for cyber-bullying so you better tone it down really quick. it's my first and last message toward this. i'll not do a second one. you better leave me alone and everyone you "don't like".

Stay on your side and stop your bullshit.

42 minutes ago, jadekali said:

You will never know what it is like to the reach the popularity level needed to have an 8 month room(Pimps Dome) of triple figure crowds
I have survived all the raids......all the trolls .....and Safe Haven keeps growing and is stronger then ever!

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

SoS was established YEARS before you were here. You can throw all the personal attacks you wish but what you said is not true. Everyone that was here before you knows this. 

1 minute ago, JessicaX said:

SoS was established YEARS before you were here. You can throw all the personal attacks you wish but what you said is not true. Everyone that was here before you knows this. 

Then you know that there has only been 3 hosts in the history of this game that had the same 8 month runs of daily rooms and 3 figure crowds like my Pimps Dome......there was Tanya's Bathroom Sluts and Roguee's Glory Holes before me......we were the Babe Ruth,Joe Dimaggio,and Mickey Mantle of room hosts in 3dx......The Americans will understand this better then the Europeans here lol

and that's YOUR history lesson of the day   :)

She is nothing but a one hit wonder still trying to hold on to the days of Pimp Dome. She lives in denial and has no one but herself to blame for  the downfall of that room. She cocky  arrogance is what turned people off eventually. Get over yourself Jade and stop blaming people for what you need yourself! No one cares of if that dead server  of yours hold that much people cause they aren't their to support you when you so open. There I said it.  Stop with the bs already! You are no Goddess in this game and stop acting like others haven't surpassed Pimp Dome cause its been done already. I should know myself.

5 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Then you know that there has only been 3 hosts in the history of this game that had the same 8 month runs of daily rooms and 3 figure crowds like my Pimps Dome......there was Tanya's Bathroom Sluts and Roguee's Glory Holes before me......we were the Babe Ruth,Joe Dimaggio,and Mickey Mantle of room hosts in 3dx......The Americans will understand this better then the Europeans here lol

you dont say nobody cares meme -

Just now, jadekali said:

I'm confused as to what any part of this has anything to do with your false statements about other DJ groups and how and when they were formed. I don't know you and you don't know me. I'm not too sure why you feel so aggressive towards me. I have never done anything to you. All I did was point out that the story that you posted to your discord is not true. And again, anyone that was here before you knows the truth. 

2 minutes ago, DomMac said:

She is nothing but a one hit wonder still trying to hold on to the days of Pimp Dome. She lives in denial and has no one but herself to blame for  the downfall of that room. She cocky  arrogance is what turned people off eventually. Get over yourself Jade and stop blaming people for what you need yourself! No one cares of if that dead server  of yours hold that much people cause they aren't their to support you when you so open. There I said it.  Stop with the bs already! You are no Goddess in this game and stop acting like others haven't surpassed Pimp Dome cause its been done already. I should know myself.

You were actually one of the most popular dj's we had in Pimps Dome......and the most likely to carry on the "8 month tradition". of Tanya,Roguee and myself.......I have no problem with you......and believe it or not....someone will eventually pass you too   :)