3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

The clock is ticking on Gizmo.
Most members got 6 months or the year deal when they signed up.
...and most of those signed up for the Christmas deal for a year.
Which means ....If the game is not stable by Christmas ....NO ONE IS GOING RENEW!!!
......even this must have sunk into Gizmo's brain by now....

Untitled.png.038291c457f8d96e4836d7d8c68e6e93.png

Edited by jadekhali

11 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

The clock is ticking not only on Gizmo. ;)

How is YOUR discord doing?.....O that's right.....ur too stupid to actually create one and no one in their right mind would ever invite to thiers...lol
Safe Haven is alive and well.....and keeps growing and getting stronger every day....YOU on the other hand are old and stale and no longer an active 
player that no one ever took weriously to begin with because u were are a neverwas and will remaon a neverwillbe 
because this alone is an obvious display of your lack of imagination....which is understnadable since an original 
thought has never entered your head since your first day here.

Anyone is allowed to check our discord for themselves....there are no current bans.....see for yourself....even Ex is allowed to look  lol

https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali

9 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

How is YOUR discord doing?.....O that's right.....ur too stupid to actually create one

You`re too stupid to understand a thing that there are no needs to create a discord for me. Creating a discord for your own ego or to recruit a lot of people to your defense... I can do this without any discords lol have enough brains for that.

OC9Jpai.png

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You`re too stupid to understand a thing that there are no needs to create a discord for me. Creating a discord for your own ego or to recruit a lot of people to your defense... I can do this without any discords lol have enough brains for that.

Cry more and keep wishing for Safe Haven's demise......IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFETIME   :)

4 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Silly, i do this as an answer to your bullshit. It the same will never happen with 3dx  :lol:

When you shift from hate to stupidity....is when you expose yourself to everyone for what you really are :)

Edited by jadekhali

Please don't go away Ex.....we are so close to 700 members.....for which I would say you are responsible for over 600 of them signing up to join Safe Haven after seeing the likes of you in the forum.....  

If u can just stay here for a couple more pages I'm sure we can reach our goal of 700   :)

https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali

10 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

When you shift from hate to stupidity....is when you expose yourself to everyone for what you really are :)

Ah, don`t judge by yourself. Oops, you can`t ahah 

Oh, we close to 700 members ^_^ That`s an old vinyl, jade.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

Ah, don`t judge by yourself. Oops, you can`t ahah 

Oh, we close to 700 members ^_^ That`s an old vinyl, jade.

Anyway....your lack of originality notwithstanding,I have never felt threatened by you....so i will give you that much credit .......and you may bring all the hate and  stupidity you desire to this thread anytime you like   :)

1 minute ago, jadekhali said:

Anyway....your lack of originality notwithstanding,I have never felt threatened by you....so i will give you that much credit .......and you may bring all the hate and  stupidity you desire to this thread anytime you like   :)

I may, but as you can notice, i don`t do. :) Because you repeat all your words again and again, but after this you blame me for your stupidity, hate and lack of originality lol How low. I am not surprised. You are always the same.

I may, but as you can notice, i don`t do. :) Because you repeat all your words again and again, but after this you blame me for your stupidity, hate and lack of originality lol How low. I am not surprised. You are always the same.

ok....ur going into repeat mode already.....maybe u can regale us with the Peirouss "stolen room" story again.....there must be someone out there thst hasn't heard it yet.....🤣

2 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

ok....ur going into repeat mode already.....maybe u can regale us with the Peirouss "stolen room" story again.....there must be someone out there thst hasn't heard it yet.....🤣

no, it`s you going into the repeat mode again and again lol Because you have lack of arguments as usual. ;)

OC9Jpai.png

Do you like the picture? I made this.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

no, it`s you going into the repeat mode again and again lol Because you have lack of arguments as usual. ;)

Well....I guess we've reached the point of total boredom.....thx for at least trying   :)

Edited by jadekhali