3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

And what the heck, one for you too @AlphaWulf

image.thumb.jpeg.f3d3db4b6e98fed67885ce7f4718f234.jpeg

I ain’t got no beef with you, I hope you and your pack do well. 
Peace. 

edit;

For the record, I have had my differences with Alphawulf. 
I’ve even left her Discord because of these different viewpoints. 
I have also made fun of her at various points. 
I disagree with how she does some things, and why she does them. 
But I commend her spirit and genuinely wish her, and hers, the best. 

Edited by Derai

hmmm.....since it appears we have had a Lovefest here of sorts 🤣....there's not much else for me to do now but get back to our advertising and remind all our viewers that our Grand Opening begins in 2 hours!    WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

unknown.png.03ed765ab7d72d406caf04cea45a2fb4.png

Edited by jadekhali

11 hours ago, Arran said:

@Coldheart

Wow pff... You are on big mistake, insulting friends, seems u have gone in wrong path, soon u will realized who jade is, i know her and she is queen drama and never stop, more like impossible 😂, and when u know her fully then u will regret, sigh... 

tenor_(59).gif

Right now, all I regret is logging in and going to your reply and reading it. Have a nice day.

8 hours ago, jadekhali said:

This was a typical night at Pimps Dome....I'm pretty sure it was LillianLangtre at the controls that night  ^^

it was open 5 nights a week M-F .....dj's would constantly fight to play here   lol

index.png

BS, but think as you wish. I was there some times. There was around 20-30 people and most of them were at entrance. First time i left the place because of stupid DJ who was breaking ears of others, but it looks like was fun for you and your company. It was most low quality thing i have ever seen.

42 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

BS, but think as you wish. I was there some times. There was around 20-30 people and most of them were at entrance. First time i left the place because of stupid DJ who was breaking ears of others, but it looks like was fun for you and your company. It was most low quality thing i have ever seen.

Now who the hell called you over here this time?????.....It wasnt me.....Are you autistic?......seriously........I mean I would understand you better if you were....I would be ashamed of myself with that gif before if u were......

P.S. ....I'll let LillianLangtre,JazzieSweetness,Tysonnn,and Miah know what u thought of them as DJ's.....They only packed in the rooms with 3 figure crowds night after night(except wendesdays were tough against Bonnie's Italian room ....we always stuck poor Simon against her....lol)would still do 60 or 70 though  :)

Edited by jadekhali

44 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Now who the hell called you over here this time?????.....It wasnt me.....Are you autistic?......seriously........I mean I would understand you better if you were....I would be ashamed of myself with that gif before if u were......

P.S. ....I'll let LillianLangtre,JazzieSweetness,Tysonnn,and Miah know what u thought of them as DJ's.....They only packed in the rooms with 3 figure crowds night after night(except wendesdays were tough against Bonnie's Italian room ....we always stuck poor Simon against her....lol)would still do 60 or 70 though  :)

You did it last times and now don`t cry too much. You did it. Btw, no one of these names were there and Bonnie is a way better than you.

This is a bit off-topic ...but not really with the next Comic Con coming up......if ur big on comics and magazines(I'm currently reading a bunch Life magazines from the 1940's....you would think there would be lots of war stories in them but there is tons of fashion,and cooking and sports and MOVIE STARS instead.....it was almost like they were trying to AVOID the war.....it fascinates me for some reason....)  I found a great app for u to use to read them by.....https://www.yacreader.com/

Here's an old monster magazine from the 1960's for you to get started on( I think I spotted a few pics of Ex in it...is that her on the cover?).....I may as well mention her....she's going to show up no matter what anyway.....lol) .....Let me know if u would like anything else  :)

Famous_Monsters_of_Filmland_011_(Teachbug-Sprout)_S.cbr

Edited by jadekhali

If ur interested in more comics and magazines stop by over here......

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali

Ah, i have such an extra idea. What about if i will show you how your methods work.. work on you too. Someone said that there already was another Safe Haven discord. Looks like you don`t have your own ideas. You can only take someones. I`ll create another safe haven. And I will use some of your methods. We will see some karma slaps ;)

I used to go as Storm at our Comic Cons but there's always some troll that yells at me that a white person shouldn't portray her,
yet these same people have no issue with Norse legends like the Valkeries being played by African-Americans in the 
Thor movies......go figure...
I mean when I think of all the white guys pretending to be black pimps in this game....it makes me laugh even more....🤣

That's the nice thing about Gamara....no one yells at Green people( I guess u can't go wrong with Mystique either) lol.....the only problem is my Gamoras always come out looking like She-Hulks......🤣

Edited by jadekhali