3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

You were not here when I had to get ObsessedStatistian banned for stalking......that took quite a while too.....

Yes...it's easy enough to ignore them in the game....but it takes a lifetime to get rid of them here....

Edited by jadekhali

i can understand this , i truly can, im still stalked in game by one person, and all i can do just iggy each time and keep moving forward. and honestly its a forum nothing bad can happen here or in game really. Its emotional yes but not physical. Ye s i know emotional can be worse but strength is great too

1 minute ago, AlphaWulf said:

i can understand this , i truly can, im still stalked in game by one person, and all i can do just iggy each time and keep moving forward. and honestly its a forum nothing bad can happen here or in game really. Its emotional yes but not physical. Ye s i know emotional can be worse but strength is great too

yes...thats true....but's there's ALWAYS that chance they could track you down   :(

4 minutes ago, AlphaWulf said:

This one is  family to me, hes really a great kid just doesn't know when its not his battle....

Yes true, mom.. Its not my battle.. Its just that forum is spreading all, even on discord..  And wishes to stop all..