3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

Jade calls me out for not responding to Coldheart, thinking this means I fear this person. 

Yet Jade has me blocked, so she can’t see if I respond anyway, nor does she realize there’s more to these forums then her little dumpster fire of a thread.

None of her reports against me have led to any warnings so far. Which is rather telling.

Jade, you’re probably just gonna see a block of ‘A person you’re blocking has responded’ 

But let me tell those that read this yet again what I think of you. And for once I’ll stop being reasonable. You want something to report, then so be it. 

Jade; You’re nothing but a sad little Xenophobic Cunt with a martyr complex that can’t stand people having it better then you.  
So you lash out with your paranoid delusions and your Midas touch. 
Every good idea that you get involved in inevitably turns to crap because you are physically incapable of showing empathy or decency. 
You are, and always will be, a piece of crap with no true long term friends because everyone you meet will get stabbed in the back by you eventually. 
You can’t help it though, you need professional help. 
You’re like a pesky mosquito that everyone tries to ignore but eventually we swat at you anyhow because you’re That annoying and persistent.

I hope you lead a long and interesting life and get everything you ever wanted in your sad and empty life. I pity you. 

Tl;Dr: You’re a Bigoted Paranoid Cunt that deserves to be in a padded room. 

/mic drop

8 minutes ago, Arran said:

Ahh... Anyway.. Jade will never change who she is... Btw.. @Aliviax ofc you are right.. She not only talking about bunnybot.. She talk everthing, before a months ago, here topic was over 20 page or more and then delete all.. Starting over.. Anyway i am leaving so i wishes you all and have wonderful day.

And one thing, jade, im happy and i really dont care... 

"Goodbye to bad rubbish" - Betty Davis

Edited by jadekhali

Pretty funny that  the American discord server owner that has most Europeans in the game is called xenophobic   🤣

Lets see how many Americans Derai has in his server......better yet .....let's not.....or I will have to report him for stalking again.

Edited by jadekhali

35 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Yes....everyone already knows the bot is basically useless.....Kemistry proved that a long time ago.....but that is beside the point.....I want the PRIVILEDGE  returned to using it again.....even though I probably wouldn't waste my time  :)

so much contradiction within a few sentences is remarkable.......

4 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Pretty funny that  the discord server owner that has most Europeans in the game is called xenophobic   🤣

Lets see how many Americans Derai has in his server......better yet .....let's not.....or I will have to report him for stalking again.

Oh the old “I’m not racist, I have a black friend!” defense. 
Still doesn’t change anything. 
Oh and let’s add Transphobic to the list too. 
And a touch of misogyny because of course it can’t be a woman that beats Jade like a drum, it has to be a Man. 

And I told ya, I don’t have to stalk you. 
You’re as hard to overlook as a John Deere Mower at a Dog Park.

Bright green, loud as hell, and spraying crap everywhere. 

16 minutes ago, Derai said:

Jade calls me out for not responding to Coldheart, thinking this means I fear this person. 

Yet Jade has me blocked, so she can’t see if I respond anyway, nor does she realize there’s more to these forums then her little dumpster fire of a thread.

None of her reports against me have led to any warnings so far. Which is rather telling.

Jade, you’re probably just gonna see a block of ‘A person you’re blocking has responded’ 

But let me tell those that read this yet again what I think of you. And for once I’ll stop being reasonable. You want something to report, then so be it. 

Jade; You’re nothing but a sad little Xenophobic Cunt with a martyr complex that can’t stand people having it better then you.  
So you lash out with your paranoid delusions and your Midas touch. 
Every good idea that you get involved in inevitably turns to crap because you are physically incapable of showing empathy or decency. 
You are, and always will be, a piece of crap with no true long term friends because everyone you meet will get stabbed in the back by you eventually. 
You can’t help it though, you need professional help. 
You’re like a pesky mosquito that everyone tries to ignore but eventually we swat at you anyhow because you’re That annoying and persistent.

I hope you lead a long and interesting life and get everything you ever wanted in your sad and empty life. I pity you. 

Tl;Dr: You’re a Bigoted Paranoid Cunt that deserves to be in a padded room. 

/mic drop

I`ll show her ^^

1 minute ago, jadekhali said:

God....How I love the forum......everything is exposed in black and white.....you can't hide the truth.....It is the VIEWERS that decide who is right and who is wrong.....not the trolls or the bullies or even the stalkers.....

You are right. But just at little part. There are very few who see this topic. And there are no stalkers on the open forum. 

See how bullies play both sides folks?......one slams you for too many friends and the other insults you for too few.......and you wonder why Safe Haven keeps growing?......

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

28 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You are right. But just at little part. There are very few who see this topic. And there are no stalkers on the open forum. 

Kinda makes you wonder if she yells “Stop stalking me!” at people that just walk behind her on the same street.

Actually. I could see her do that...

The 38 year old janitor would reply WITHIN 3 seconds of every post i would make here.....every female here is familiar with this kind of stalker Im sure.

He had stopped for a while....but seems to back to his old routine......He will be be banned eventually Im sure......

He can't give up his obsession....

Edited by jadekhali