3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

3 minutes ago, Arran said:

Wtf????? That is why u have no braaains!!! Noo brain!! Wtf?? 

Maybe u need brain.. There is one thing.. Is to you become a zombie and eat someome brain.... 

Wtfff of course you dont understand it all.. Noothing and u speak nonsense. 

Sighhh jade omfg

Dude....didn't u learn anything when I got u banned for 2 days?.....you are a never was and a never will be......leave the debates to the legends.

2 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Why don;t u try to spam again?   :)

Educate yourself by googling what" spam"is.

While Jade googling i`ll use the moment to announce something:

The dice "black jack" game at my yacht today.

Start: 23.5o CET.

Room Name: "Black Jack The Game"

Stay tunned.

1 minute ago, jadekhali said:

haha   I was fast enough to report it this time before u removed it  

removed what? Don`t you want me to answer? I did. Didn`t you want me to be here? You mentioned me, so I am here. Deal with it.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

3 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Like I said....Ex's threads are so shitty ....she has to come here to advertise   🤣     

I am so sorry to see how you are low educated. Check what advertisement is. lol

I have no ads threads btw. Just for your education. I have a small diary topic which has a way more views per message than yours. Just because it`s not about numbers.

btw i read most of the thread and saw u fight over bunny bot ..so ill drop this here ....

No one is watching bunny bot ..or any bot for that matter  except a handfull of ppl ...

So if anyone hopes that bunny bot or any other bot from other developers is cool to have and would skyrocket party views ..well ill say ...NOpe  things dont work this way lol ...

So what im saying is having bot or no bot the result will be the same ...i would dare to say that even event page on forum is also a nope  very few watching it and the ones watching it are those that post parties and prolly some few other ppl ...

The only advertizment that matters and give u results is consistency of parties  So hosts can slowly earn regulars ...

people love standard stuff love to know that X day X room will be definetly open ...people often visit rooms for the host only ...

people love hosts that can host properly that can make them feel warm and welcome and they will visit again ...

Thats what makes the difference ... a bot will make 0 difference  so there is no point in arguing to have a bot or no bot lol ..

people can easily see a party via scrolling the shared user list  ...

So chill everyone with that bot arguing cause it doesnt even matter for 95% of the player base :) and if ur arguing for that 5% lol ur in the wrong side :) 

2 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

You have to remember that we are dealing with people here where anarchy is only acceptable
for THEIR SIDE.....If I went on their diary or bot thread and started advertising Safe Haven 
on it ......you'd see how fast they would report me   🤣

It was your mistake that you have lied on people. You got that your worth.

2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

btw i read most of the thread and saw u fight over bunny bot ..so ill drop this here ....

No one is watching bunny bot ..or any bot for that matter  except a handfull of ppl ...

So if anyone hopes that bunny bot or any other bot from other developers is cool to have and would skyrocket party views ..well ill say ...NOpe  things dont work this way lol ...

So what im saying is having bot or no bot the result will be the same ...i would dare to say that even event page on forum is also a nope  very few watching it and the ones watching it are those that post parties and prolly some few other ppl ...

The only advertizment that matters and give u results is consistency of parties  So hosts can slowly earn regulars ...

people love standard stuff love to know that X day X room will be definetly open ...people often visit rooms for the host only ...

people love hosts that can host properly that can make them feel warm and welcome and they will visit again ...

Thats what makes the difference ... a bot will make 0 difference  so there is no point in arguing to have a bot or no bot lol ..

So chill everyone with that bot arguing cause it doesnt even matter for 95% of the player base :) and if ur arguing for that 5% lol ur in the wrong side :) 

Do you know how the bot works and for what part of people it works?

7 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

Yes....everyone already knows the bot is basically useless.....Kemistry proved that a long time ago.....but that is beside the point.....I want the PRIVILEDGE  returned to using it again.....even though I probably wouldn't waste my time  :)

This portion of Safe Haven is brought to you by.....

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

We would like to thank our panelists Alivia,Ex,and Felia......and most of all OUR VIEWERS!

Edited by jadekhali

5 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

lol is this the quote like no tomorrow time of day :) 

im lazy explain lol 

<<<<Afk now :) 

Lazy to write just one word? You don`t know what the bot is for.

ps: this bot is so important for Jade. Thats why she is so angry ;)

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

Ahh... Anyway.. Jade will never change who she is... Btw.. @Aliviax ofc you are right.. She not only talking about bunnybot.. She talk everthing, before a months ago, here topic was over 20 page or more and then delete all.. Starting over.. Anyway i am leaving so i wishes you all and have wonderful day.

And one thing, jade, im happy and i really dont care... 

3 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Jade <-------------- doesn`t know that anger can works in debates.

O it can work very well indeed.....Just ask Felia    🤣

Even I have to admit.....she has a far redder ass and shorter fuse then you do  🤣

Edited by jadekhali