3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

10 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

o please.....No one in the history of 3dx has had more 3 digit number rooms then me......and I thought all u trolls said that numbers aren't important after all.......except for ur OWN rooms ofc    ......What a bunch of hypocrites.......🤣

That is why you have all of your problems. You can`t get any feedback or anything that touches your ego.

PS: you know nothing about my room ;)

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

That is why you have all of your problems. You can`t get any feedback or anything that touches your ego.

PS: you know nothing about my room ;)

No one cares about ur room and I will have you reported if you advertise it here.

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I don`t have a room today, Jade lol But i will advertise it here. Try to report me.

I promise I will   :)

in fact....why don't you go to every thread here and advertise your room    :)

Edited by jadekhali

37 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Jade, if you want your business to grow in a good way, find out how most people do it. You should be neutral to things which don`t connected to your business. You always should be good mannered in speech. Never do things that can start a bad reaction. Take any feedbacks as they are and react on them in an adequate way. All this circus today isn`t a business. It`s maybe fun today, but all/most of the readers here are We. We ain`t your audience. It`s a wrong way to call us to participate here in a way you do. Other people see your manners and you acts which are bad and most of people don`t accept it. As a result you have 4 people in your room and 50-100 in the rooms of people you are trying to touch here. Don`t lie being trying to increase your reputation, you always will get an answer and your reputation will get down. If your business has other people inside, your reputation affects them too. No one wants to be with another one who doesn`t fits them.

very true words Ex......thumbs up 👍

25 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Yes.......3000 sees the hypocracy you all stand for.....People aren't stupid...They take one look at people like you and coming running to Safe Haven.......You  guys are the best form of advertisment I could ever find.......thank you so much     :)

Facepalm GIF - Facepalm GIFs

What went wrong in your childhood and upbringing to make you the person you became? Your behavior in the forum is without words. I only feel pity for you.

13 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Is this early chilhood film footage of Felia or Ex?.......YOU be the JUDGE!!!......either way .....it would explain a lot .....right folks?      🤣

car crash.gif

enough is enough......REPORTED.............

Edited by Felia

Typical bullies that can dish it out but can't take it  🤣

Where can you run to avoid them?......

right here of course  ....

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

3 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Typical bullies that can dish it out but can't take it  🤣

enough is enough......REPORTED.............

JadeKhali, where is my person a bullies? I only speak my mind. This is a public forum. i speak my mind according to the forum rules. Whether you like it or not, live with it .

1 hour ago, jadekhali said:

Yes.......3000 sees the hypocracy you all stand for.....People aren't stupid...They take one look at people like you and coming running to Safe Haven.......You  guys are the best form of advertisment I could ever find.......thank you so much     :)

Wtf????? That is why u have no braaains!!! Noo brain!! Wtf?? 

Maybe u need brain.. There is one thing.. Is to you become a zombie and eat someome brain.... 

Wtfff of course you dont understand it all.. Noothing and u speak nonsense. 

Sighhh jade omfg

tenor_(60).gif