3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

3 minutes ago, Felia said:

it bugs you so much not to know, doesn't it? Well, JadeKhali, you can't control everything in life. There are people who cannot be manipulated by you. Live with it........ 😛

ur right....you are far better at manipulation then I am   :)

Try typing in bigger letters and spamming too....ur much better at that also. :)

but then most bullies are.....aren't they?

Edited by jadekhali

11 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Try typing in bigger letters and spamming too....ur much better at that also. :)

I was just trying to help you. Apparently, you couldn't read and understand it. Well, sometimes a bigger font helps. But I guess, that doesn't work for you.  😆

You trying to help me is like asking a praying mantis if it had sex after it's head has been bitten off......

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali

6 hours ago, jadekhali said:

Who is the majority owner of the bot? I assumed it was Chloe.
Is it 51% Chloe 49% Xanar?...Chloe is the majority owner?
Is it 50% Chloe and 50% Xander?....if so.... they each have veto power on bans?
Is it 33% Felia 33% Chloe and 33% Xanar?
Just exactly what are we dealing with here?  🤣

It is 50/50 him and me. And for your info: every action get discussed by us before it happens. Beside that we are working together we are also good friends (that’s might be a new concept for you: friendship). 

4 hours ago, chloe said:

It is 50/50 him and me. And for your info: every action get discussed by us before it happens. Beside that we are working together we are also good friends (that’s might be a new concept for you: friendship). 

If that is true ....it appears Xanar's 50% doesn't add up to much.......perhaps I can advertise every other week?     lol

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali

Jade, if you want your business to grow in a good way, find out how most people do it. You should be neutral to things which don`t connected to your business. You always should be good mannered in speech. Never do things that can start a bad reaction. Take any feedbacks as they are and react on them in an adequate way. All this circus today isn`t a business. It`s maybe fun today, but all/most of the readers here are We. We ain`t your audience. It`s a wrong way to call us to participate here in a way you do. Other people see your manners and you acts which are bad and most of people don`t accept it. As a result you have 4 people in your room and 50-100 in the rooms of people you are trying to touch here. Don`t lie being trying to increase your reputation, you always will get an answer and your reputation will get down. If your business has other people inside, your reputation affects them too. No one wants to be with another one who doesn`t fits them.

13 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Jade, if you want your business to grow in a good way, find out how most people do it. You should be neutral to things which don`t connected to your business. You always should be good mannered in speech. Never do things that can start a bad reaction. Take any feedbacks as they are and react on them in an adequate way. All this circus today isn`t a business. It`s maybe fun today, but all/most of the readers here are We. We ain`t your audience. It`s a wrong way to call us to participate here in a way you do. Other people see your manners and you acts which are bad and most of people don`t accept it. As a result you have 4 people in your room and 50-100 in the rooms of people you are trying to touch here. Don`t lie being trying to increase your reputation, you always will get an answer and your reputation will get down. If your business has other people inside, your reputation affects them too. No one wants to be with another one who doesn`t fits them.

o please.....No one in the history of 3dx has had more 3 digit number rooms then me......and I thought all u trolls said that numbers aren't important after all.......except for ur OWN rooms ofc    ......What a bunch of hypocrites.......🤣

Edited by jadekhali

1 hour ago, Arran said:

@Coldheart

Wow pff... You are on big mistake, insulting friends, seems u have gone in wrong path, soon u will realized who jade is, i know her and she is queen drama and never stop, more like impossible 😂, and when u know her fully then u will regret, sigh... 

When did you become a pawn of Derai?...Can't Derai fight his own battles against Coldheart?????......What is Derai so afraid of she has to send you after him?

Edited by jadekhali

Jade, who cares who is owner of bunnybot, if they said u got perma ban then u got, there is no turning back. 

And I told you many times dont bring your drama here on forum, you never listen. And if u want drama, go somewhere on private and its better options.

It is exactly what Ex said, here topic, is over 3000 viewers will see who you are and your behaviour, you will ruin your reputation yourself, its true. 

And I really wish to stop all this drama. This forum is not place for drama. 

So stop being kid and grown up and respect

Edited by Arran

Just now, Arran said:

Jade, who cares who is owner of bunnybot, if they said u got perma ban then u got, there is no turning back. 

And I told you many times dont bring your drama here on forum, you never listen. And if u want drama, go somewhere on private and its better options.

It is exactly what Ex said, here topic, is over 3000 viewers will see who you are and your behaviour, you will ruin your reputation yourself, its true. 

And I really wish to stop all this drama. This forum is not place for drama. 

So stop be kid and grown up and respect

Yes.......3000 sees the hypocracy you all stand for.....People aren't stupid...They take one look at people like you and coming running to Safe Haven.......You  guys are the best form of advertisment I could ever find.......thank you so much     :)