3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

2 hours ago, jadekhali said:

Understood......and I could honestly care less what the real life sex of chloe is......lol

I just want to be treated the same as everypne else........to be allowed to advertise Safe Haven Events on her bot.

what do you understand by the words "SAFE HEAVEN with JADDEKHALI" has perma banned from BunnyBot because of serious breaches of the rules? You had your chances and lost all of them. Perma Bann means perma bann, what don't you understand it?

2 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

I didn't know Felia owned the bot.....my mistake.

She just told you what I have told you so many times before. I stopped repeating it to you because it is pointless. You either don’t want or can’t understand it. Be happy Felia is so patient with you and repeated it again for you.

Whatever you do, whatever you say, your parties will not be allowed in our calendar. You have your server with 600 members, you have this thread (lol) to advertise.... so why you still bother? Your try to use Xanar to be able to use the bot again backfired pretty much to you. 

Unlike you.....Xanar is a human being and tried to make peace between us for the sake of our mutual friends and making the game a better place.....his heart was in the right place.It's pretty obvious that you never wanted an apology to begin with for some reason and Xanar was just wasting his time......and so am I.

3 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Unlike you.....Xanar is a human being and tried to make peace between us for the sake of our mutual friends and making the game a better place.....his heart was in the right place.It's pretty obvious that you never wanted an apology to begin with for some reason and Xanar was just wasting his time......and so am I.

I didn’t wanted the third useless apology, right.

2 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Jade why don't you ditch these two losers and come over to my place and we can make some squeaky banging noises on my bed.

I would ....but I believe Xanar is right,,,,,it would be best for the game and our mutual friends if the fighting ended between us.....tell you what .....If she accepts my apology and allows Safe Haven Events in her bot again .....I will go to ur place and celebrate 🤣

2 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

I would ....but I believe Xanar is right,,,,,it would be best for the game and our mutual friends if the fighting ended between us.....tell you what .....If she accepts my apology and allows Safe Haven Events in her bot again .....I will go to ur place and celebrate 🤣

Oh yeeeeah baby!!! I will have the Boone's Farm and malt liquor on ice waiting for you princess. I got a Stouffer's lasagna in the oven too. I spared no expense for a girl as fine as you.

1 hour ago, jadekhali said:

I didn't know Felia owned the bot.....my mistake.

1 hour ago, chloe said:

She just told you what I have told you so many times before. I stopped repeating it to you because it is pointless. You either don’t want or can’t understand it. Be happy Felia is so patient with you and repeated it again for you.

Whatever you do, whatever you say, your parties will not be allowed in our calendar. You have your server with 600 members, you have this thread (lol) to advertise.... so why you still bother? Your try to use Xanar to be able to use the bot again backfired pretty much to you. 

Your resistance to advice is remarkable JadeKhali. You would make a good subject for medical studies by cerebrum researcher. My patience is really at an end with you now. Remember, actions against Chloe and me provoke reactions from us. Again, especially for you. The Admins of BunnyBot have done right and proper You alone are the guilty party for the perma ban of Safeheaven and your person at BunnyBot. The topic will not be discussed further. over and out.....

Edited by Felia

Who is the majority owner of the bot? I assumed it was Chloe.
Is it 51% Chloe 49% Xanar?...Chloe is the majority owner?
Is it 50% Chloe and 50% Xander?....if so.... they each have veto power on bans?
Is it 33% Felia 33% Chloe and 33% Xanar?
Just exactly what are we dealing with here?  🤣

7 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

It matters who owns the bot if a peace accord is to be reached.

Oh God No GIF - Facepalm GIFs

For you once again to read and understand. The fact is that you are permanently banned for massive violation of the BunnyBot rules.

what peace agreement? what are you talking about here? What war? You keep talking the same old shit. Your war is not our war. So we don't need a peace treaty. We don't really care about you.

1 minute ago, jadekhali said:

I'm guessing it is the 33% deal and and Xanar was voted down 2 to 1 for settling a peace arrangement.......this is all just conjecture ofc.....

it bugs you so much not to know, doesn't it? Well, JadeKhali, you can't control everything in life. There are people who cannot be manipulated by you. Live with it........ 😛