3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

1 minute ago, Xandisweet said:

Safe Haven was created by a man who openly admitted to lying to all his friends and husband about being a woman. Which is common and expected... As well as fame seeking Avis who have invested their lives in an imaginary world instead of figuring out why exactly they prefer a false life to their real one.. good luck, love. This is the top, there's no where to go but down from here. ;)

Reported for slander......and I'm sure I can prove I am female a lot faster then u sweetie   :)

6 minutes ago, Xandisweet said:

Safe Haven was created by a man who openly admitted to lying to all his friends and husband about being a woman. Which is common and expected... As well as fame seeking Avis who have invested their lives in an imaginary world instead of figuring out why exactly they prefer a false life to their real one.. good luck, love. This is the top, there's no where to go but down from here. ;)

Safe Haven was created by man??????    .........I had a husband??????    I lied to about being a woman???????

4 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Safe Haven was created by man??????    .........I had a husband??????    I lied to about being a woman???????

The first Safe Haven discord channel for 3DX was. If you came around with the second with the same name then I'll admit to being wrong about this particular one. Didn't say YOU. 

Also no, I didn't mean I was speaking about Chloe. It was the start of an apology for standing in her way. 

Edited by Xandisweet
Add

Understood......and I could honestly care less what the real life sex of chloe is......lol

I just want to be treated the same as everypne else........to be allowed to advertise Safe Haven Events on her bot.

Edited by jadekhali

1 hour ago, Coldheart said:

Are you a defense attorney Ex? Didn’t know this was an investigation or court of law either. Don’t think proving you are a man or French will be worth the effort, at least not doing so to the point of having no reasonable doubt. It is not like we can magically look through your computer and see if you are some middle aged hairy dude or instead indeed some fugly annoying bitch. So no charges can be brought against you at this time, though neither are anything to be excited or proud about. You are free to keep being a shit head on forums. For now.

There is only one "shit" and "annoying bitch" on the forum. It is you - a sick and  brainless person with lack of parent education. I`d like to listen more of your cries.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

49 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Reported for slander......and I'm sure I can prove I am female a lot faster then u sweetie   :)

46 minutes ago, Xandisweet said:

Did I say you? Report yourself for slander. I didn't call you a man. Jeezus get your head out of the clouds and smell the shit coming from your misguided arrogance. I've proven myself plenty over the past 5 years. 

I want to report these nuts on both your chins. Get to slurping ladies.

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Then report. Don't drool around, boy. You're not the first or last person who can't say anything smart for lack of brains.

What is there to report except two hot chicks I want to sink my cock in to and you being a constant asshole?

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

My deepest condolences to your manners. You may delete yourself, It can solve your problem.

Do you ever say anything nice or positive Ex? Or is all you can do is bitch and be a nasty bastard? Here let's both try and say something nice.

I love puppies.

Ok now your turn dude.

Just now, Coldheart said:

Do you ever say anything nice or positive Ex? Or is all you can do is bitch and be a nasty bastard? Here let's both try and say something nice.

I love puppies.

Ok now your turn dude.

Is funny to see how you do cry. Don't blame me for what you are.

2 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Guess that's a no.

You tried to trigger me many times. Why couldn`t you get conclusions? You can`t keep a dialog with me, can`t annoy me, you can`t touch me. Different level. Don`t be a douchebag and you may see a better reaction.