3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

wAzi0In.png

Freaking liar you are.

On 8/21/2020 at 9:20 PM, jadekhali said:

This portion of Safe Haven is brought to you by......

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

We don't allow stalkers in Safe Haven  :)

Chloe,Ex and even Danny are not considered a threat and welcome to the peace table however  :)

I have said don`t mention my name. Dumb.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

6 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

I can do this all day sweetie.....as everyone knows my sorc JadeKali finished #1 on the ladder in Diablo ......but my PvP sorc was called RELENTLESS      :)

Do this. I have many words. Just stop making silly boring jokes. They are not jokes.

....and Trolls are basically the same as Barbarians to me.

and if u wish to escape the trolls..... you are all welcome to join our "guild"    :)

Edited by jadekhali

Nobody is trolling Safe Haven, nobody even cares about Safe Haven.

In this case you’re justified to think it’s all about you Jade.

You are the problem. 
Not Safe Haven. 
And I know for a fact that most people on Safe Haven, don’t even know who the fuck I am. 
And those that DO know me, don’t care. 

Hey folks....I wonder what the troll groups are doing tomorrow.....o thats right ....they don't have any....poor trolls.....all they have is this forum and their obsession with me......aww     boo hoo.......nobody wants them   🤣

Have no fear ....SAFE HAVEN IS HERE!!!!

cya all tomorrow at the Grand Opening!   :)

unknown.png.03ed765ab7d72d406caf04cea45a2fb4.png

19 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Hey folks....I wonder what the troll groups are doing tomorrow.....o thats right ....they don't have any....poor trolls.....all they have is this forum and their obsession with me......aww     boo hoo.......nobody wants them   🤣

Have no fear ....SAFE HAVEN IS HERE!!!!

cya all tomorrow at the Grand Opening!   :)

unknown.png.03ed765ab7d72d406caf04cea45a2fb4.png

the troll is you.

Welp, I typically come into a thread when I believe people are being bullied. Usually in the attempt of taking the focus off of said people. Sometimes... Not often... but sometimes I'm shown that the effort is pointless due to the constant provocation of both parties. Toodles. I wish you all the best! 

X

5 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Can you prove any of your words? I see only blah-blah and nothing of a truth. I have no idea why people try to connect me with a french community lol

Are you a defense attorney Ex? Didn’t know this was an investigation or court of law either. Don’t think proving you are a man or French will be worth the effort, at least not doing so to the point of having no reasonable doubt. It is not like we can magically look through your computer and see if you are some middle aged hairy dude or instead indeed some fugly annoying bitch. So no charges can be brought against you at this time, though neither are anything to be excited or proud about. You are free to keep being a shit head on forums. For now.

12 minutes ago, Xandisweet said:

Welp, I typically come into a thread when I believe people are being bullied. Usually in the attempt of taking the focus off of said people. Sometimes... Not often... but sometimes I'm shown that the effort is pointless due to the constant provocation of both parties. Toodles. I wish you all the best! 

X

Smart girl!.....being a "shield" for the greatest discord members in 3dx is not a job meant for everyone  ^^

Edited by jadekhali

1 minute ago, jadekhali said:

Smart girl!.....being a "shield" for the greatest discord members in 3dx is not a job meant for everyone  ^^

11 minutes ago, Xandisweet said:

X

I just want to splunk on both your faces with a big steaming hot load of cock sauce. Ex can sit in the corner watching and crying.

24 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Safe Haven was created by a man who openly admitted to lying to all his friends and husband about being a woman. Which is common and expected... As well as fame seeking Avis who have invested their lives in an imaginary world instead of figuring out why exactly they prefer a false life to their real one.. good luck, love. This is the top, there's no where to go but down from here. ;)