3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

2 minutes ago, chloe said:

While the trolls are hating here... we do having an amazing party \o/ wooohooooooooooooooooo...... I feel so pitty for you all and I will not read your gossip.... haha... deal with it :P

This is a topic about ads, feel free to advertise your party here x)

On 8/3/2020 at 11:44 PM, jadekhali said:

This is just an advertising thread now...

See folks....this is the kind of anarchy bullies and trolls enjoy

They will marginalize you and blackball you from any form of advertising that don't suit their needs.....

and if you try to compete agianst them they will advertise their own shows in  your thread.....

This is why people run to Safe Haven.....to escape from these kind of monsters and try to enjoy some sanity......I will always be here as a beacon for you

to escape from the inmates that have taken the keys from the guards....

Don't let them ruin the game for you....come here...away from the lunatic asylum known as the forum    :)

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali

i have to say i came to this game to escape irl. Came here to enjoy playing music, having fun and just opening my new club. I do not care where i advertise or if i even do. I do advertise like all of you and would like my room seen and my music heard, The drama here in this forum is ridiculous. If you don't like Jade then why even come in the safe haven forum? I'm  sorry i don't know anyone's past dramas nor do I care. But if you hate drama and war as you say? Why come in here to begin with ? Please don't take this as a start of war take this as a not so understanding of this ongoing Drama and war please. Thanks  i needed to express my thoughts and feelings on this matter. Garrix

Don't let them get to you Garrix....they hate everything and anybody that doesn't bend to their will....in fact....the best thing you can so is just ignore them....

I found some more old screenshots and since this is MY thread.....I'll take a walk down memory lane   :)

I found this old one of when I first joined 3dx....this was my first "group"....

Hendrik became a professional DJ....not like the ones on here that live with their mommies.....lol

He actually makes a living at it  :)

The other is Ron who was a wonderful builder and friend that created the legendary Rock Eden room  :)

He is a professioniol software designer and both of them have way too much real life to spend as much time here as the trolls do.....lol

3some finaL.PNG

Edited by jadekhali

1 minute ago, DJGarrix said:

I don't think i like that fact that everything being stated has to have a comeback and put down of others , i believe it can be handled without childish reactions or instigating more drama and war

Welcome to the forum  lol

5 minutes ago, DJGarrix said:

Great picture Jade 

Thank you....I was very lucky to run into those two.....They are both from Germany and I have been very fortunate to know people from that country.....we have a LARGE German population(perhaps the biggest in 3dx discord) I am very proud to know in Safe Haven.....and think it all began with them  :)

Edited by jadekhali

12 minutes ago, DJGarrix said:

i have to say i came to this game to escape irl. Came here to enjoy playing music, having fun and just opening my new club. I do not care where i advertise or if i even do. I do advertise like all of you and would like my room seen and my music heard, The drama here in this forum is ridiculous. If you don't like Jade then why even come in the safe haven forum? I'm  sorry i don't know anyone's past dramas nor do I care. But if you hate drama and war as you say? Why come in here to begin with ? Please don't take this as a start of war take this as a not so understanding of this ongoing Drama and war please. Thanks  i needed to express my thoughts and feelings on this matter. Garrix

You’re probably not going to believe anything I say, and I don’t blame you. 
You don’t know me, and I don’t know who you are.

Why I post here? Simple. 
It freaks Jade out. 
And she keeps dragging me back in by spreading lies about people that I like, or call friends.

And aside from that, Jade made it personal by insulting me. Deliberately using xenophobic, transphobic and misogynistic slurs to talk about me and others. 

I have done nothing to deserve the level of paranoia and hatred she directs towards me. 
At least not unprovoked. 
Jade is bringing this down on her own head. 

If you don’t want to get bitten, don’t poke the dog. 

We like to highlight our favorite builders here too.....here's an amazing one by Librussa and GrizzlyTaz of a real life Speakeasy from Washington D.C. circa 1920.

Which one is the photo and which one is the builders ?     lol

See all you "Krazy Kats" tuesday   :)

2020-08-04_20-24-40_1625.png

1024px-Krazy_Kat_LOC_npcc.04658.jpg

Edited by jadekhali

.....and ofc everyone's favorite dance team can be found here.

bbgif.gif

Edited by jadekhali

2 hours ago, DJGarrix said:

If you don't like Jade then why even come in the safe haven forum?

Because she ask this. That`s why. I told to Jade, don`t tell my name. She is provoking people to do this. You do`nt know this person, you are new here. But we know this person and exactly she does all of this drama. So blame her.