3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

I'm asking because a lot of these forum disruptions seem to trickle down into your fingertips. Typically with a blatant accusation that turns into insults and stabs at someone's real life. Then ya run around telling others a biased one sided story that makes you the victim in a scenerio that you have created. I mean.. your persistence and consistency over the years with the same method of collecting sympathy is quite admirable, and if this gets you off then I'm by no means kink shaming.. just trying to understand a little better. 

This portion of Safe Haven is brought to you by.....

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

It's all there in black and white folks.....they can cry all they want....but it's all there in black and white ......and it's pretty obvious why everyone is fleeing the hypocrites bot and Safe Haven's numbers are swelling  :)

We allow ALL advertising at Safe Haven.....even UI members have returned to the fold and advertise at Safe Haven  ^^

Edited by jadekhali

We don't blackball others from advertising like certain hypocritical bot owners do......even if we don't like them  :)

This is a UI member from Safe Haven.....it's called FREEDOM OF THE PRESS!!!!!.......live with it   :)

Valhalla_23Aug_1.pngGET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!

Edited by jadekhali

2 hours ago, R0bT said:

Penis 2.0

1 hour ago, R0bT said:

nah, im still ignoring your moronic posts, i just felt like calling you and your doppelganger  a penis. I cant help it sometime, its a bad habit 

Puffybear Cute GIF - Puffybear Puffy Cute GIFs

well there are all the trolls of the last years of 3DX gathered again. Why the admins don't ban you permanently will probably remain a mystery. Crawl back under your dirty stone where you came from.

Hailee Stein Feld Happy GIF - HaileeSteinFeld Happy Dance GIFs

GO HOME little old man @R0bT

2 hours ago, jadekhali said:

btw....everyone has been unbanned.....as a part of the peace process.....even the Davinas have been unbanned......even Henkie!       lol

Now I wonder. Does this include me?

Or am I still a 38year old guy trying to get into your panties by stalking you hmm?

Anyhow though. 
My two cents.

It is never about Safe Haven. 
Because for most people Safe Haven doesn’t even exist. 
They only know Jade, her obsession with numbers, her paranoia, her twisted logic to make herself a victim. 

If Jade wasn’t a thing, Safe Haven would just be another group. It’s nothing truly special in the scheme of things. 
Sadly its only notable thing now is that it’s ‘Jadekali’s group’ and good people in the group get hurt because of the hatred and discord Jade spreads. 

This portion of Safe Haven is brought to you by......

We don't allow stalkers in Safe Haven  :)

Chloe,Ex and even Danny are not considered a threat and welcome to the peace table however  :)

Edited by jadekhali

6 minutes ago, Xandisweet said:

Well, that settles it then. Instead of answering straight forward, now there are posts about trolls. Oy vey.. I'll never get clarity on this matter.

I was told by one of the devs to ignore Derai if I want him to get banned for stalking like ObsessedStatisticain was.....

Edited by jadekhali

The "war" doesn't end till Safe Haven Events are allowed to be advertised in ur bot like everyone elses...

For those new to the topic....The "war' began over a silly name(we call it "The Bunker Wars" now for laughs) one of our Safe Haven members used a Bunker room name that resembled Felia and Chloe's room too much according to them.....I had to defend my 

fellow member of course and basically I took a "hit for our team"   heh......but I would do the same for anyone that tries to bully ANY of our members and all of Safe Haven stands united in this regard and they can troll us to they are blue in the face.......or we can have a peace conferance about it.....but they are far too immature for that as all of you can see  :)

tenor.gif

Edited by jadekhali

46 minutes ago, Xandisweet said:

I'll take this as an example. 

Just another bully tactic by them.....

When u defeat them with logic they break out the biggest gifs they can find and spam ur topic for all its worth......been there done that  :)

Lets see who can spam the best.......🤣

Can you believe that this has been going on all these months over something so petty as a room name? lol

Sometimes I think they are just totally obsesssed with me and just use this as an excuse for my constant attention.....I swear to god....it wouldn't surprise me if they masturbated to every word I typed here......lol......but seriously....There is only one person here that scares me in that way....and we all know who that is......I think he got a wanring though.....because it wasn't that long ago he would reply within 3 seconds OF EVERY POST I made here......and I am sure there are plenty of girls out there that know what I have gone though.....

A good many of them have joined us here at Safe Haven  ....

Edited by jadekhali

1 hour ago, jadekhali said:

The "war" doesn't end till Safe Haven Events are allowed to be advertised in ur bot like everyone elses...

Your war, not our war. You were banned for serious community service misconduct. That's been explained to you a thousand times. The old safeHeaven thread has been deleted, but there are screens of that too. We will not explain it to you again. The Admins had done the right thing to protect the community. Stop with your lies or get treated.

For those new to the topic....The "war' began over a silly name(we call it "The Bunker Wars" now for laughs) one of our Safe Haven members used a Bunker room name that resembled Felia and Chloe's room too much according to them.....I had to defend my

this is the biggest nonsense. your mental perceptions are so confused that you confuse all subjects. It's so boring with you. Just leave us alone and be good. You are with SafeHeaven under a perma ban with Bunny Bot and that's it. End of discussion. And for you, action by you against us equals reaction by us, got it?

Edited by Felia

2 hours ago, jadekhali said:

This portion of Safe Haven is brought to you by......

We don't allow stalkers in Safe Haven  :)

Chloe,Ex and even Danny are not considered a threat and welcome to the peace table however  :)

How many times i told you to do not call my name? You call your not so happy end by this. You`ve been catched on a lie tens and tens times with proofs, with people and whatnot. Only newbie doesn`t know how sick you are. But more crazy fact is that you blame people for mistakes which you do. You`re troll, you`re liar, you attack, you insult and you provoke. Last time i was reporting your topic, which is already deleted, i asked you to do not call me. Blame yourself.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

Just another bully tactic by them.....

When u defeat them with logic they break out the biggest gifs they can find and spam ur topic for all its worth......been there done that  :)

Don`t copy me. Grow up in brains a little before copying. Who i am talking with? You can`t create anything by your brains, you do copies all your way. You have another talent. 

A talent for finding problems.

Sometimes I think they are just totally obsesssed with me and just use this as an excuse for my constant attention.....I swear to god....it wouldn't surprise me if they masturbated to every word I typed here......lol......but seriously....There is only one person here that scares me in that way....and we all know who that is......I think he got a wanring though.....because it wasn't that long ago he would reply within 3 seconds OF EVERY POST I made here......and I am sure there are plenty of girls out there that know what I have gone though.....

lol Please, get a doctor. Than faster, than better.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧