3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

Thank you all who attended and made this the greatest event of the year as usual and letting you know that we don't rest on our laurels here at Safe Haven.....

There will be a GRAND OPENING on the 24th guest starring THE BARE BUNNIES!!!

and after that we will be breaking out The Avengers Tower and introducing a new dance team at our next Comic Con  :)

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

2020-08-11_22-09-15_16228.png

Edited by jadekhali

We would like to thank all our advertisers for using our thread and if you would like exclusive use of our thread to promote your show or Event all Safe Haven members are entitled to come here and do so  :)

You may become a member here......

Over SIX HUNDRED members!

4 hours ago, chloe said:

I heard that you are spreading lies again... you are for sure the biggest gossip source in 3dxChat. And if you want to declare war on me, tell it me personally. 

Go away.....Don't take it out on me because no one cares about you and ur bot anymore....It's not my fault Kemistry proved how worthless ur bot is.............What are you down to 6 advertisers now?......lol        Can't stand a little competition?      :)

Edited by jadekhali

6 hours ago, jadekhali said:

Go away.....Don't take it out on me because no one cares about you and ur bot anymore....It's not my fault Kemistry proved how worthless ur bot is.............What are you down to 6 advertisers now?......lol        Can't stand a little competition?      :)

C065C271-B52D-405C-9DE4-43B99E151DFF.thumb.png.b76502d372c15d8e60b69dd8fb137362.png

let me answer with your own words 🙃

36 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

You started this "war" missy.....and I'm finishing it...I am just as relentless as you ......BRING IT ON!!!!!!

....and I don't chop up convos to suit my on purposes.....here's the REST OF THE STORY folks.....

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.png

Sure I am mental because I rejected your offer. If you see me as an enemy - do it. I am fine with it, really.... not that it bother me to much. 

The real reason why I rejected is very simple Jade: I'm just tired of accepting your apologies, that's all. That does not mean we are having a war or so...could you please stop thinking like Trump? That would help us all a lot! Thanks!

Edited by chloe

image.thumb.png.c23dcd8f046559fdd34e12435f5811c7.png

Your latest lie just tells us all what kind of person you are.... be smart and post a screenshot here as a proof or shut up your gossip mouth.

But smart seems to be a foreign word for you - if you were smart you would not tell lies to my friends because this is not smart, it is very stupid.
But keep on fighting against yourself - it is so funny to watch! Like this it is really completely unnecessary to wage a war against you :D :D :D

16 minutes ago, chloe said:

image.thumb.png.c23dcd8f046559fdd34e12435f5811c7.png

Your latest lie just tells us all what kind of person you are.... be smart and post a screenshot here as a proof or shut up your gossip mouth.

But smart seems to be a foreign word for you - if you were smart you would not tell lies to my friends because this is not smart, it is very stupid.
But keep on fighting against yourself - it is so funny to watch! Like this it is really completely unnecessary to wage a war against you :D :D :D

I just do what my enemies do.....you push me.....I push you.....TWICE AS HARD!    :)

....and it's pretty obvious to even a nitwit like you who the stupid one is in this "war"     lol

Edited by jadekhali

Just now, jadekhali said:

I just do waht my enemies do.....you push me.....I push you.....TWICE AS HARD!    :)

....and it's pretty obvious to even a nitwit like you who the stupid one is in this "war"     lol

hahaha................. I am close to pee in my pants... stop it Jade, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i would just like to clear something up that i have read, that is untrue...

It was not chloe who had people unfriend myself and Alpha. 

The issue we have had is from other people i will not name, however our names seem to be being taken through the bin/trash the last few months! we advertised in bunny bot as its seems to be in every discord server so ideally it should have been seen my most users in 3dx. So we decided to branch out to other places and find different ways of advertising and trying to get our names out there and meet new people as we did. 

Myself having known Jade for a number of years, spoke with her about advertising with herself to see if it helped with building our clubs and to meet new people. So myself and Alpha started advertise in Jade's groups, in doing so Alpha has been unfriended by a few long time friends (just for advertising in a group that they have a disagreement with the owner for)

As a small group Wulf Pack want to just enjoy opening our clubs and have people come and enjoy the venue, music and hosts. 

7 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

I just do what my enemies do.....you push me.....I push you.....TWICE AS HARD!    :)

Thanks for admitting you lied, by the way. This may interest your sincere readers.
I wonder how I pushed you the same way? Do I tell lies about you?
Please let me know if I do because I like being known for many things, but not for lying!

6 minutes ago, chloe said:

Thanks for admitting you lied, by the way. This may interest your sincere readers.
I wonder how I pushed you the same way? Do I tell lies about you?
Please let me know if I do because I like being known for many things, but not for lying!

Go away little boy!......it's not my fault u are down to 5 advertisers....it's because u have ZERO CREDIBILITY!!!!!
I'm not here to promote ur shitty bot that no one wants anymore.
......now go back to ur mommy's basement like a good little boy and crawl back under the rock u came from.....Have a nice life!   :)

3 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Go away little boy!......it's not my fault u are down to 5 advertisers....it's because u have ZERO CREDIBILITY!!!!!
I'm not here to promote ur shitty bot that no one wants anymore.
......now go back to ur mommy's basement like a good little boy and crawl back under the rock u came from.....Have a nice life!   :)

Let us see more from the angry low blow Jade.... come on... do us the pleasure... so funny to read :) 

Like I said in that discord.....I give up on her....."You can't fix stupid"........lol

For those of you that wish to escape mental cases,and trolls like chloe....you know where to come folks!.....unlike the bot that keeps dying.......WE keep growing  :)

Almost SEVEN HUNDRED members!

P.S.     I swear I don't pay chloe under the table to promote Safe Haven.........lol

Edited by jadekhali

8 hours ago, chloe said:

C065C271-B52D-405C-9DE4-43B99E151DFF.thumb.png.b76502d372c15d8e60b69dd8fb137362.png

let me answer with your own words 🙃

@jadekhali  10 Really GIF - 10 Really Dog GIFs

I've never seen a women make himself so ridiculous in 8 hours. Stop, but one, namely you @jadekhali. These screens really show your character, which consists only of lies, manipulation, self-portrayal and unteachability. I hope now, everyone and really everyone recognizes your personality disorder.